• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Request a Weapon/Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
Re: Request a Weapon/Armour

fablefreak next bit of my storys done

C

corestrength420

andythegill;112129 said:
could do the sword but the sound may be a little tricky if you want it to screech like a woman running away from me ...heh... then would changing the special effects to that sound work?
The sound is already in the game so hypothetically...Yes:).

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Guys, you're kind of spamming in this thread. Try and stick to PMs.

T

TheSolusKnight

Still taking requests??
well I have one

My fav armor ...ever

legion_the_legend_of_excalibur.jpg

A

Avrow

Hey droded i am a lil new to the forums. For one you OWN:D and also i would like to requst you make this sword called the light sword. Heres a pic hope you can cuz all the swords out right now jjust don't fit
04b-goldensword.png
my taste

Oh and if possible this armour as well.
Darknut.jpg

H

HodgePodge

Read the whole thread guys :rolleyes: I'm taking his requests currently, and I'm afraid I can't do armor, as my Blender is broken. I'll try the sword though, but it'll just be a recolor ;) And if anyone was wondering, I'm still working on the Singing Sword, it's just the singing part that is hard as hell.

B

bettyalso

could you change the good plate mail to white with gold? and maybe the helmet to?

Z

Zingo

I didnt want to make a thread about this so i posted here instead;
Is it possible to make the player dual-wield crosbows/repeters? If you can delete the left arm and then add the right one (on the left one's place, ofc) and mirror it... maybe?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

:lol: What? I don't think that would work at all

B

bettyalso

hey umm can you make the sword of Aeons white with light blue Highlights around the edges and gold around the handle?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

If Hodge Podge doesn't mind. I'll gladly help with some of the re-colours. ^_^

H

HodgePodge

Mind? I'd really appreciate it ;) And please only one request per person at a time, don't get greedy :lol:

And dual weilding repeaters. Wouldn't work as far as I know. Ailia was able to make duel weilding daggers, but that was with hand to hand anims, and there would be no good anims for this. Not to mention the fact that even if you used the regular animations it wouldn't be possible to get the repeater on there. Closest thing would be to make it part of a piece of clothing, like the gloves, but it would just be for decoration...

A

Avrow

hodge podge could you recolour the sword of aeons for me? if you do I would like it to have like a silvery gray blade and like a blackish gray handle plz ty. oh and plus rep for doin all this for people!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

well when I get done some of the siggys I need to do. I'll start work on some of these Sword of Aeons Re-colours. ^_^

A

Avrow

thanks man!+ rep ho and i have a quest is it possible to make weapons longer? like extending the blade?

H

HodgePodge

Yes, if you know how to edit models. Unfortunately, my Blender is broken, hence the reason that I am unable to create models :(

Status
Not open for further replies.