• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Request a Weapon/Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

corestrength420

Re: Request a Weapon/Armour

andythegill;102929 said:
how is it only drodeds stuff dont work for me yet everyone else's will ..idea could someone load up drodeds on paint and do the tiniest spot of a different color and it may work?
I have done this...just using GIMP:
Quick Example: (ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP of the files you're modding)
1) Opening FE; loading the FMP; exporting the TEXTURE files(textures.big)[lots of excellent tutorials on how to do this here]
1b)saving as clothing type (ie. TEXTURE_HERO_BOWERSTONE_BOOTS_GOOD, etc. including the HAT)[I reccomend leaving them open in FE during the process.]
*2)then open up saved image with Gimp [don't even need to touch anything.(Thanks DRODED)]*<edit> extraneous step.
*3)resave as exactly the same text and type in same or diff file -either over the original or new item-* extraneous step
4)then import with FE into texture that you want to update.[This is why I suggest leaving them open in FE]
5)save mods run Fable
I know it is a long process, :wacko:but I've tried to just export and then re-import to FE but still came up pixilated
index.php
or not in the game at all.
I love drodeds' :D work and am NOT bashing him in any way, but I had the same issues and worked at it for a bit and had good results from this. <edit> I have recently found that just re-importing the exported textures [no Meshes] works well without any issues. My game play settings were also messed up from opening in Safe Mode, after initially testing the suit:wacko:, so the textures, and details weren't showing up correctly:blush:, by adjusting those settings, the suit is showing up well!:rolleyes:
I've even updated the Item Def and Armour info to say something special about the Pimp suit, I think it's awesome, and now an important part of my game.
If anyone has different (easier way) I'd love to know, but this worked for me, Thanks.

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

could some one do a sword tht looks like the rebellion from devil may cry

rebellion_white.gif

V

visual.noise

hey droded i got a small side request. can u retexture everyone's teeth so that they dont have british tooth syndrome? ;p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

visual.noise;104263 said:
hey droded i got a small side request. can u retexture everyone's teeth so that they dont have british tooth syndrome? ;p

:wacko:o_O What british tooth syndrome?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Unfortunately I will not be taking any more Weapon Making requests until I finish Rhadiel's. I am still taking retextures though.

Thanks corestrength btw, +Rep!

D

Disconecter

And that is????????????

H

Hexadecimal

Sephiroxas;104266 said:
:wacko:o_O What british tooth syndrome?

Disconecter;104297 said:
And that is????????????

I believe he is referring to the stereotypical bad teeth like those of Austin Powers and the like...

like these!

0927.jpg

that's sexy, huh? huh? :lol::lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

But I can barely ever see anyones teeth

V

visual.noise

i can see it really well on my comp. and it scares me that everyone in the game appears to suffer from the gum disease known as
GINGIVITIS.

T

tony007

I don't think any of these weapons and armor will be made. I have seen much of the author's neglects on the requests. If you want a weapon to plya around with, there's this game called Gmod, or Garry's Mod, it's a sand box game for half-life 2. You can have anything you want in this game. Here's an example... I asked for this sword called the sword of darkness (it's a few posts back. If you can't ifnd it, search google, it's a famous sword) and no one would make it here. Well, there's one made for Gmod here:

Well, what i am saying is Gmod lets you have fun with items that you want for real life (or in a game such as this). You can touch the object and do whatever you want. So, it's pretty fun.

This post may be stamped as "Random."

H

HodgePodge

tony007;105638 said:
I don't think any of these weapons and armor will be made. I have seen much of the author's neglects on the requests. If you want a weapon to plya around with, there's this game called Gmod, or Garry's Mod, it's a sand box game for half-life 2. You can have anything you want in this game. Here's an example... I asked for this sword called the sword of darkness (it's a few posts back. If you can't ifnd it, search google, it's a famous sword) and no one would make it here. Well, there's one made for Gmod here:

Well, what i am saying is Gmod lets you have fun with items that you want for real life (or in a game such as this). You can touch the object and do whatever you want. So, it's pretty fun.

This post may be stamped as "Random."

How is none of this stuff being made? Droded has already completed quite a few requests, and he has the option to deny to make any weapon he doesn't want to, such as your Sword of Darkness. So please keep in mind that everything we do on this site, mods included, is in our own free time, and we're doing it as a service to help others.

H

HodgePodge

Hey everyone. Droded PMed me saying that he would be away for a little while, so I'm going to be taking requests from now on. I can do recolors, however I can't model. I'm happy however to take requests of general, game.bin mods, such as making weps legal in BS, things like that. So until droded's back, just consider this what would happen if the recolors thread and the mod requests thread had a love child ;)

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

...this is getting irritating we British are NOT i repeat NOT tea drinking posh people with bad teeth!

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

^^yes sooooooo true most of us are chavs^^ :( (im sorry to say... im not)

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

yeah i know that is true...i hate chavs they can all rot in hell for all i care

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

i feel the same way but they'l probaly die of wearing to many ugly hats :)

H

Hexadecimal

ok, this thread is for people to make requests of droded and Ho Po for weapons and armour...
if you wish to discuss chavs amongst yourselves, feel free to do so via PM ;)

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

...ok im done ill muter to myself back on topic

C

corestrength420

droded;104284 said:
Thanks corestrength btw, +Rep!
No sweat I really like the suit and am working on a mesh for a cane now in 3ds max...:wacko: -(arghhh:realmad: so difficult to get the jewel right) I'll post it asap.
FYI- my hero will hold the cane by the shaft and hit/melee with the jewel end...lol

F

fablefreak323

fablefreak323;102459 said:
Okay, I have real confidence in you and I hope you're up to the challenge... Contruct the fabled Singing Sword! It's mentioned in the Oracle's talks.. All you need to do is create a perfect longsword. And, as a bonus prize and extra rep, make it make a keen, perfect sound when swung. (or, the other version of the story, make it make a horrible sound when swung, your choice) Use whatever you'd like for reference and have fun with it. I'll check back up in three weeks. (vacation!) Seeya soon! :)

not to be a nudge.. but its been three weeks. still waiting on that singing sword :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.