• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Request a Weapon/Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ScareCrow

Requesting Ugh..Armour?

Yea i'll say turn Hmm..

Turn the Dark Plate Armour..(whole set)

Into..Black and Like Trimmed Red..Like Black Black..Not just a Dark Reddy Colour..

Yea..That'll do..THANKS!

Quote : (Your Just a Mate - D..)

S

Sidewayz

Re: Request a Weapon/Armour

Hey if your still takin requests think you could make the Plate Armor (Neutral Set) Orange and Blue and a Blue and Orange Cleaver with like Notches in the Blade of it? it would be super awesome if you could man and i dont mean "make" a cleaver but like just recolor a current one just tell me which one you did please (if you do this) so i can increase damage and rename it

Lonely-Druid

Pyramid Head fan
Reaction score

Could you possibly make a Falco Lombardi suit?
And It'd be awesome if you could make the guy have blue hair.

75px-FalcoSFA.jpg

Cheers!

S

Sporeon

Has anyone done Maze's outfit, a Trader's clothing, or any other Rival Hero suits? And is it possible to make clothing affect magic attack/defense without affecting melee or ranged attack/defense?

fablefreak323;102459 said:
Okay, I have real confidence in you and I hope you're up to the challenge... Contruct the fabled Singing Sword! It's mentioned in the Oracle's talks.. All you need to do is create a perfect longsword. And, as a bonus prize and extra rep, make it make a keen, perfect sound when swung. (or, the other version of the story, make it make a horrible sound when swung, your choice) Use whatever you'd like for reference and have fun with it. I'll check back up in three weeks. (vacation!) Seeya soon! :)

It would be funny if the singing sword made the fart or belch sound when swung.

R

Rhadiel

drodeds been gone guys, if u ask me, theres no point in requesting untill he comes back

H

Hexadecimal

Rhadiel;111609 said:
drodeds been gone guys, if u ask me, theres no point in requesting untill he comes back

... yes there is o_O

HodgePodge;105684 said:
Hey everyone. Droded PMed me saying that he would be away for a little while, so I'm going to be taking requests from now on.

Ho Po's doing them now =]

R

Rhadiel

oh:lol: i didnt know that lol. sry=]....in that case.....i want HP to make me....idk...ill get back to u on that

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

make the apprentice suit a dark red color with black lines

H

HodgePodge

Sorry I've been gone guys, I'll try to make these in my spare time :thumbsup:

F

fablefreak323

fablefreak323;102459 said:
Okay, I have real confidence in you and I hope you're up to the challenge... Contruct the fabled Singing Sword! It's mentioned in the Oracle's talks.. All you need to do is create a perfect longsword. And, as a bonus prize and extra rep, make it make a keen, perfect sound when swung. (or, the other version of the story, make it make a horrible sound when swung, your choice) Use whatever you'd like for reference and have fun with it. I'll check back up in three weeks. (vacation!) Seeya soon! :)

Hey Hodge Podge, think you can do this?

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

could do the sword but the sound may be a little tricky if you want it to screech like a woman running away from me ...heh... then would changing the special effects to that sound work?

F

fablefreak323

dunno, but it would be awesome if ANYONE could do the sword (was hoping drod would do it cause he's my fable modding idol) :lol:

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

<deleted>

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

fablefreak323;112130 said:
dunno, but it would be awesome if ANYONE could do the sword (was hoping drod would do it cause he's my fable modding idol) :lol:

not another tsuyu!:O:D

F

fablefreak323

beleive me, I'm NOTHING like tsuyu, I ain't a "Proffessional Pervert" :p

H

HodgePodge

Hmmmm...I should be able to :D I'm not sure about the keening sound though, I'll have to look into that ;)
And andythegill, I've already done that, but it's gonna be a part of Darkened Souls, so I don't reallyy want to rrelease it yet :hmm:

F

fablefreak323

tha'd be awesome. when can you have it by?

H

HodgePodge

Well, I'm tryin to finish up the requests in my userbar thread, so it might be a few days before I can start work on it :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.