• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rose in Fable 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: Rose in Fable 3?

It is mentioned somewhere in the game that he dabbles in Necromancy. That's a perfectly logical explanation to both his looks and his long lifespan.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;420829 said:
No, he isn't in the game, and neither is Rose.

Source or you're lying to me. I thought we had something special. :'(

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Wallace;420870 said:
Source or you're lying to me. I thought we had something special. :'(
Can't seem to find source, Gradius confirmed it though

Wasabi

Cant play Fable 3 till Dec.
Reaction score

Reaver is the best.

And I'm pretty sure I also read somewhere Rose won't be returning. 0_0 Of course I can never find sources when the time calls for it...

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

And there are no Balverines in Wraithmarsh, which will also not be returning.

I seriously tried my best to find some there. None. I found one fighting some Undead, but he ran off (first time going through). I met another Dead, on the ground, nothing around. Just a randomly placed deceased Balverine, lying there.

Wonder?

Not sure.

---

Anyway, Rose seems interesting, and I hope she'll be in there. She'd be old right? Or I wonder if she was resurrected as a child. Either way, it'd be quite interesting.

Or something.

Hillbilly88

Reaction score

it wouldnt be right to have rose in the game, even if most people were good she could still be dead so to have her show up is kinda a plot hole without significant backstory to back it up. plus they cant just have everyone come back from the dead like thersea because then it loses the 'wow' factor of that one person cheating death and being a guide or whatever

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Hillbilly88;420967 said:
it wouldnt be right to have rose in the game, even if most people were good she could still be dead so to have her show up is kinda a plot hole without significant backstory to back it up. plus they cant just have everyone come back from the dead like thersea because then it loses the 'wow' factor of that one person cheating death and being a guide or whatever
Well she was a hero. And the main character from Fable II...
...well it's been implied that he dies of...unnatural causes.
So why would Rose die so quickly, when it seems other heroes from the "bloodline" (sorry if this is incorrect, this is just judging from stuff that I read on the wiki) can live past what normal people do?

I still don't think she'll be in the game, but I'm just about 75% sure of that. It just doesn't seem like something they'll do, even though the possibility of it makes sense to me.

Lynne

Reaction score

1. The thread mentioned with proof rose would not be returning is actually proof that scythe isnt. Gradius never mentions rose. I personally dont think she will, but just being fair that we dont actually know at all yet.
2. Bringing more than one person back from the dead doesnt ruin the wow factor. Buffy did it alll the time. :)

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score

Lynne;421021 said:
1. The thread mentioned with proof rose would not be returning is actually proof that scythe isnt. Gradius never mentions rose. I personally dont think she will, but just being fair that we dont actually know at all yet.

I didn't post thank link to prove that rose wasn't returning.

I posted it to prove scythe wasn't.

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;420599 said:
And there are no Balverines in Wraithmarsh, which will also not be returning.

I've encountered them near Oakvale. Two of them.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

So replaying Fable 2 to get the love ending was a complete waste of time then. Great.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

Arc Caster;421051 said:
lol

That is all.

Gheb;420968 said:
http://lionhead.com/forums/p/285483/3478606.aspx#3478606

^
Thread where Scythe was confirmed to be the caretaker of Rose and not returning for Fable III.

No that is not all. My heart has just shattered into a bajillion pieces and will never be repaired. ****ing Pmolly and his bull****. So at the end of fable 2 he throws in scythe and rose coming back to life and being all "we'll see each other again." Then completely skips it. The ****er. If he wasn't the genious who made fable I would force him to choke on a balogna sandwich.

Gheb

Reaction score

I agree, Scythe was the coolest hero in Fable: TLC

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Gheb;421244 said:
I agree, Scythe was the coolest hero in Fable: TLC

He was actually in the original as well but you didn't see him except for once. Still, I enjoy much more than anyone else. Theresa should not be the one guiding us, it should be Scythe.

Hillbilly88

Reaction score

i also agree, because its implied that scythe is the archon so would be a great mentor/guide for the game.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Hillbilly88;421250 said:
i also agree, because its implied that scythe is the archon so would be a great mentor/guide for the game.

Who happens to be William Black who happens to be our ancestor. So it only makes sense to have our ancestor and the greatest hero of all time guiding us along our path.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;421246 said:
He was actually in the original as well but you didn't see him except for once. Still, I enjoy much more than anyone else. Theresa should not be the one guiding us, it should be Scythe.
Actually, he was completly removed from the original Fable. You do, however, get to meet Briar Rose during the Focus Site JoB chase.

Gheb

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;421276 said:
Actually, he was completly removed from the original Fable.

I think at a very specific part of training at the Guild you can go into Mazes office and he will be there talking to Scythe. Considering the small time frame and the fact game doesn't tell you, it's a fairly hidden encounter.

I'm not sure if this is in Fable, but I'm fairly sure it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.