• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rose in Fable 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: Rose in Fable 3?

Gheb;422088 said:
SERENITY FARM

Even the farm says that it's just a rumor. Besides, what the hell would a farm know?

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score

Farm's are very intelligent, you should try talking to one.

Like one time at my grandpa's farm, I struck up a conversation with the horse stables. Turns out he was pilot in world war II, he fire bombed Dresden for the allies.

Reaction score

Maybe Rose will appear in the same way as Theresa in Fable 2, and I do know Theresa is also in Fable 3.

zenhic

Reaction score

There's no reason why Rose shouldn't be in the game. According to Fable 2, she's was resurrected and that too as a child. So at this point she must be in her late 50's, early 60's. And if she's still with Scythe, no way in hell that some kid like Logan would've tried touching her, if he meant to pick everyone off related to his father. It would've been nice to know more about the Hero of Bowerstone, that's all I'm saying. :(

GrimWhim

Reaction score

zenhic;422409 said:
There's no reason why Rose shouldn't be in the game. According to Fable 2, she's was resurrected and that too as a child. So at this point she must be in her late 50's, early 60's. And if she's still with Scythe, no way in hell that some kid like Logan would've tried touching her, if he meant to pick everyone off related to his father. It would've been nice to know more about the Hero of Bowerstone, that's all I'm saying. :(

That's true. In fact, Rose also has hero blood in her so there's a chance she may be immortal as well.

zenhic

Reaction score

GrimWhim;422414 said:
That's true. In fact, Rose also has hero blood in her so there's a chance she may be immortal as well.

Exactly. She would've provided us the story behind the Hero of Bowerstone, the story we're missing, the story we got to glimpse during "A Perfect World." There was obviously more to their parents than just "farmers." If you remember, they had scrolls with "arcane writings." It would've been interesting to find out more about that.

Lynne

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;426370 said:
Just saying...

Not trying to be argumentative but didn't he also say there were no good/evil temples in Fable III, and they were confirmed in another video post, ya?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

They were not confirmed, it was said there was a place where evil players could have fun, and it was compared to the temple of shadows.

Reaction score

rose may have visited her brother before he died and if we find info about king dad we might find out there but think about it we will see each other again was said to the HoB not his children so it is possible that we may not see rose as she may not want to be found and if scythe is her protector we may not see him again ether. but saying that the we will see each other agin was directed to the character of fable 3 then thats just stupid because he or she didnt exist yet or was a meer child and it was directed to there father king of albion

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

If there is going to be a reunion with Rose (and thats a pretty big IF)...i might just get a little teary eyed... :'(

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Prince Louis;426495 said:
If there is going to be a reunion with Rose (and thats a pretty big IF)...i might just get a little teary eyed... :'(

No. It's already been confirmed that neither Scythe nor Rose will be in Fable III. In fact, the only character aside from Theresa that HAS been confirmed is Reaver. There's a good chance Garth and Hammer won't be back either.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

she is definititly a loose end.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

GrimWhim;426508 said:
No. It's already been confirmed that neither Scythe nor Rose will be in Fable III. In fact, the only character aside from Theresa that HAS been confirmed is Reaver. There's a good chance Garth and Hammer won't be back either.

Alright. Thats all well and good. But i didn't say for this new game. She could make a small appearance in the future.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Prince Louis;426549 said:
Alright. Thats all well and good. But i didn't say for this new game. She could make a small appearance in the future.

I doubt that. The time jump from Fable II to Fable III may have gotten smaller but there's no guarantee they won't make another large time jump in future installments. Actually, I heard the last two might be about the Old Kingdom in which case there's no way she'd be able to make an appearance. Same goes for Theresa.

VicOnTop;426531 said:
she is definititly a loose end.

I wouldn't call it a loose end. It would have been nice to see her but she was being watched over by Scythe so we can very easily assume she's safe... but also probably dead.

JBeach

Reaction score
I would call it a loose end, and a big one. I haven't gotten my Fable 3 yet (Amazon messed up) but I was hoping that they would do something about that big loose end in F3. It wouldn't even have been hard to fix/explain - anyone seen Star Wars? Just say that Rose never really died in the first place, that Theresa scooped her up after they dumped the body but - as insurance against something happening to you, she separated the two of you and left Rose with a friend in another part of the country (or another country). The letter you got wasn't written on the day you killed Lucien, it was written 20 years before. (We all know that Theresa is a manipulative self-serving bitch anyway.)

See, easy peasy. Sadly, I don't think they'll tie it up at all. Fable has great game play, design and animation and even decent programming/coding - what they don't have is people who can detect and fix bugs or anyone who is very creative when it comes to storytelling (or writing in general - dialog, character consistency etc).

SilencerNate

Reaction score

Just because Rose and Sparrow were siblings doesn't mean she has Hero blood. A perfect example of this is Logan and Fable 3 character: Logan is not a Hero, which is why Teressa installed you as king/queen.

On an unrelated note, does anyone question Teressa and her motives like I do? It was creepy and weird how she manipulated everyone in Fable 2 so that she personally would benefit from the Spire's power. Now her assumed power in Fable 3 seems almost limitless, and she clearly manipulates everyone in Fable 3 as well. Although there's no clear indication, I wouldn't be surprised if she teleports into the Crawler area and reaps whatever she can from that once its cleared.

JBeach

Reaction score
I don't question her motives - she's evil, probably the most truly evil person in the Fable series. I've been waiting for an opportunity to kill her. You get the option in Fable 1 but even if you do it Fable 2 assumes you didn't.

SebClem

Reaction score
So literally the only effect fable 2 has on fable 3 is if they call your parent hero 'Mother' or 'Father'.

Doesn't really seem worth it? Definately not worth mentioning as your previous game effecting this one.

DamionRayne

Reaction score
I don't question her motives - she's evil, probably the most truly evil person in the Fable series. I've been waiting for an opportunity to kill her. You get the option in Fable 1 but even if you do it Fable 2 assumes you didn't.

She's far from Evil, and to not question her motives is a bit ignorant my friend. In fact Theressa in both 2 and 3 seemed more happy with the player making good decisions. I'd say she's good, but selfish. As for rose coming back, would have been great, but not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.