• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rose in Fable 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruu

Reaction score
So literally the only effect fable 2 has on fable 3 is if they call your parent hero 'Mother' or 'Father'. Doesn't really seem worth it? Definately not worth mentioning as your previous game effecting this one.

There might be more. In the quests that involve Sam and Max, if your hero in Fable II saved them, their mother will make a reference to it.

I think it would have been nice to see more little things like that. Or heck, two different types of Albion depending on whether you were good or evil. A reference to what choice your Fable II character made at the end would have been nice too, then we could of had the reference to Rose.

SebClem

Reaction score
Yeah - I don't think it'd taken too much time to have rose as an old woman living in Bowerstone old quarter or something? But I think it'd make a real difference in terms of how you are playing the game.
They should have made the last decision in fable 2 have some repercussions in fable 3. It was such an epic end to fable 2 but actually at the end of the day didn't really matter what you chose...
Take a leaf out of Mass effect's book.

Aruu

Reaction score
Or maybe a tribute of sorts to Rose at the castle. Even if she was never bought back by the Fable II hero, surely they'd have wanted a reminder of their big sister after they had finally gotten to live at the castle.

Even a grave would have been okay with me.

But I agree totally, it would have been great to see the decision at the end of Fable II carry over. Maybe the villagers would be automatically friendlier towards you because your father/mother chose to bring back all of the people who had been killed making the Spire. Or maybe you start off with extra gold in the treasury, because they chose to have money over everything else. Or maybe everyone starts out a little more resenting because they chose to save their family, but you also get old!Rose as a bonus for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.