• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scars

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

Re: Scars

I like only a few scars. I hate being covered in them.

K

Kato Si

It's hard to stay on subject I know but we must respect the Administor.

F

Fuzi0n

Kato Si said:
I like only a few scars. I hate being covered in them.

It wasnt my intention to get all them scars, i just forgot to block.lol

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Yes, how easy it is to forget to block when it's merely the press of a single button that makes it happen, hmm.

S

Selej

Okay, even when I graduated from the guild, I had a scar on my face. I was never hit once and I blocked the only attack Whisper was able to try and hit me with. Does it just start out with a scar or how do I get rid of that one?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Selej said:
Okay, even when I graduated from the guild, I had a scar on my face. I was never hit once and I blocked the only attack Whisper was able to try and hit me with. Does it just start out with a scar or how do I get rid of that one?

Maybe you took a weak hit and didnt really notice :unsure:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah i had that with a damn Balverine :getlost:

C

Crazyarms

Balverines....I remember when i first say a balverine, scared me half to death cause the ting just lunged at me from out of nowhere.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I slaughtered that thing before it could even get a second glance at me. Comes with playing enough demon and monster killing games.

Devil May Cry 3 changed my life, now whenever I see a rabid dog or a crazy person coming at me I know not to run but instead pull out a shotgun and blow it to hell.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
Balverines....I remember when i first say a balverine, scared me half to death cause the ting just lunged at me from out of nowhere.

Yeah and they do that move where they jump up into the sky and land in random places (usually behind you) and when you didnt spot it anyway it does kind of take you by surprise (hence about 8 scars)

S

soup

why do u poeple care so much about how your guy looks like come on i beat the game without even no even you could block and i got scars all over me.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

soup said:
why do u poeple care so much about how your guy looks like come on i beat the game without even no even you could block and i got scars all over me.

Battle scars look cool and i was more or less the same, was abit annoyed the balverine got the jump on me thats all (kinda embarrassing)

S

Selej

Battle scars look cool except for the fact that I only got punched once in the Fist Fighters thing and now I have this ugly HUGE scar on my guy's left cheek. Hideous :p

J

JP8117

I have found the easiest way to avoid scars on the chest and back is where the plate armor. And for the face I would have to go with the chainmail helment. Or the best way is not get hit but any swords.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The best way to avoid scars completely is the Physical Shield spell; it protects you from any scars or such. As for the Balverine's jump, you can easily avoid it by doing a back roll after it leaps into the air.

J

JP8117

True True, but for others that don't want that spell, the body scars can be avoided by armor. I like the face scars so those don't bother me too much.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
The best way to avoid scars completely is the Physical Shield spell; it protects you from any scars or such. As for the Balverine's jump, you can easily avoid it by doing a back roll after it leaps into the air.

I would have but it was my first encounter with one, i was like 'Yeah run Bitch!!' then it came down and nailed me unaware :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.