• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Scars

alanname350 said:
Thank you. Either that or each one is a mark of a failure to learn Master Li's lessons... Whoops slipped into Jade Empire for a second there sorry.

Well i guess you do learn after getting some (block next time or roll) :p

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah I got scars not much but I got them. When I try to get scars I don't get them but when I don't try to I always get them.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Yeah I got scars not much but I got them. When I try to get scars I don't get them but when I don't try to I always get them.

Just the way it goes i guess :p

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
I think the characters look much cooler with scars, shows you are battle hardened. They wouldnt call them permanent scars if you could get rid of them. Each scar tells a story ;)

I wouldn't mind having that if its in the right spot. Most of the scars look like crap. I'm always having to check my character for scars after every battle I get hit a lot, because I'm not willing to save if a scar looks so ugly.

It's mostly the balverine facial scars that look beyond ugly.

projectego said:
Nah, I'm afraid they're gonna be stuck with you for a good long while...

You mean forever. Even after a 'Long While' your scars will still remain... Scars never go away. But how young you/how high your toughness is, defines how dark or bad they look. As you get older, they look more faint. Get young at temple of avo, and you'll notice in wonder on how your old scars got darker and more red!

In fable 2 they need to come up with a friggen cure for this junk, or perhaps make scars go away after a long time.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Mike398214 said:
I wouldn't mind having that if its in the right spot. Most of the scars look like crap. I'm always having to check my character for scars after every battle I get hit a lot, because I'm not willing to save if a scar looks so ugly.

It's mostly the balverine facial scars that look beyond ugly.

You mean forever. Even after a 'Long While' your scars will still remain... Scars never go away. But how young you/how high your toughness is, defines how dark or bad they look. As you get older, they look more faint. Get young at temple of avo, and you'll notice in wonder on how your old scars got darker and more red!

In fable 2 they need to come up with a friggen cure for this junk, or perhaps make scars go away after a long time.

I think the idea for scars staying is a great idea, if you dont like them then you try to get hit alot less and are more wary in battle. I love the way the scars look personally.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah, the scars do look cool but some can look pretty dang scary though....:unsure:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Yeah, the scars do look cool but some can look pretty dang scary though....:unsure:

Yeah thats what makes them good, gives your character an evil battle hardened look!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Or someone who needs plastic surgery.:p

R

Rusty111

lol well the blocking answeres my question, i never blocked in the game except for when i first started in the guild, i guess thats why i have so many scars

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Or someone who needs plastic surgery.:p

Not really a battle winning quality. One guy says 'Ive got the sword of aeons!' the other guy says 'Well ive had a facelift'. I think i know who id back in a fight :p

Rusty111 said:
lol well the blocking answeres my question, i never blocked in the game except for when i first started in the guild, i guess thats why i have so many scars

Indeed getting hit alot will result in many scars!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Unless you are trying to get scars like I still am. I have only on above my right nipple.:p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Unless you are trying to get scars like I still am. I have only on above my right nipple.:p

Piercing gone wrong? :p

Not very macho or scary looking :lol:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

lol Yeah it looks kinda dumb.

Wait a minute have you ever noticed that when you get older you don't have any nipples?

(Off Topic) What does it mean when your reputaion block thingy is
red? (1AK's is)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
lol Yeah it looks kinda dumb.

Wait a minute have you ever noticed that when you get older you don't have any nipples?

(Off Topic) What does it mean when your reputaion block thingy is
red? (1AK's is)

Never noticed the nipple thing really as i never removed my armour as i got older very often.

[Off Topic] If his reputation block is red it means hes been derepped (had a post disapproved) maybe for spamming or something like that.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Well I was showing my wife some tatts and I noticed" Hey I don't have nipples, or a bellybuttn!"

(Off Topic) Oh, well he does spam alot and gripe about him not getting "The Record"

A

Abomination

I never thought of looking that hard really, being a guy an all:p

Status
Not open for further replies.