• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Scars

True about the armor, but it can not protect you completely. If you were to get hit too much you would still end up getting scarred.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

He has got his ass kicked

S

scythe-o-master

what are you doing in armour be a true man and do all the quests naked apart from your britain pants

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

More like he got his ass "chewed". Now he is going to have Hairy-Butt Syndrome, haha.

Actually I beat human Jack in me British Flag, but it was a nightmare at some points.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

To not wear armour is not being a man it is called being a idiot

S

scythe-o-master

lol i did dragon jack in go britania it was easy all you need is berserk slow time and one hell of roll exp:lol:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Trying to kill Jack with a stick is being an idiot too, but you do not see me complaining.

S

scythe-o-master

you get more money

i killed jack with the good old sentinus and skorms bow they dont go together but hey:p

Posts Merged Use EDIT Button - Dark Drakan

S

scythe-o-master

i killed jack with the good old sentinus and skorms bow they dont go together but hey:p

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

Another way is to use Physical shield and a hell of alot of Will potions

S

scythe-o-master

your sister is so dumb she knows yu can just run away with aeons but i prefer to wack her dead oh yeah!

true about the physical shield thing its fun to punch your sister at the end of the first fable you get strength exp and bad points

i wish i remembered that b was no cos i really wanted to kill the guildmaster and not nostro :S

Posts Merged Use EDIT Button - Dark Drakan

S

scythe-o-master

true about the physical shield thing its fun to punch your sister at the end of the first fable you get strength exp and bad points

i wish i remembered that b was no cos i really wanted to kill the guildmaster and not nostro :S

S

scythe-o-master

L

Leprechaunpoo1

Kato Si said:
I only like one scar, that ghas cut that starts above your eye brow and ends under youe bottom eyelid. It looks just like Anakin Skywalker's Scar in Episode III or Seigfried in Soul caliber III.

omg finally sum1 with the same likes as me thats my FAV. scar of all scarswhether it b in real life or in fable

A

alanname350

yea i got that scar training with whisper in the guild lol its my only scar. Yea i just started over

J

JP8117

How the hell do you get a scar from Whisper? Did you just let her whale on your ass or what? I would not share that information with anyone, but that is just me. I guess it was bound to happen sometime though.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JP8117 said:
How the hell do you get a scar from Whisper? Did you just let her whale on your ass or what? I would not share that information with anyone, but that is just me. I guess it was bound to happen sometime though.

Maybe a lucky shot or he got distracted or something ;)

A

alanname350

I was trying to get a ton of strength for the beginning. (I was able to get 2.6K) Yea... I was suprised also when I was in the academy graduation thing, with a scar on my face. That is why I said something, because it was a first.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
I was trying to get a ton of strength for the beginning. (I was able to get 2.6K) Yea... I was suprised also when I was in the academy graduation thing, with a scar on my face. That is why I said something, because it was a first.

Scars are merely battle trophies wear them with pride :p

A

alanname350

Thank you. Either that or each one is a mark of a failure to learn Master Li's lessons... Whoops slipped into Jade Empire for a second there sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.