• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sean's Fable Trivia - Play and Win In-game Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Sean's Fable Trivia

*Sigh* Well, it was three and six. I'll have to go to a different question then.

(Fable TLC) How is the tavern cellar in Bowerstone South accessed, and what item is found inside?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Question: (Fable TLC) How is the tavern cellar in Bowerstone South accessed, and what item is found inside?

Arc Caster said:
When the statue is pointing towards Bowerstone South the Tavern Cellar doors are open, And you can get a Leather Chest Piece.

Evan said:
To get into the cellar in Bowerstone South, you must wait in Lookout Point at the statue in the center of the zone. When it turns 12pm, click the statue. It will say "The statue is pointing towards Bowerstone." Run over to Bowerstone and then click the cellar, which is now open.

You get:
Leather Chest Piece
Category: Armor
Type: Torso
Armor Rating: 266
Alignment Modifier: +0
Attract Bonus: -26
Scariness: +0

Also Obtained:
- Bowerstone South: purchased from merchant
- Heroes' Guild: purchased from merchant
- Oakvale: purchased from merchant

HobbeBrain said:
You can go into the cellar when the statue at Lookout Point says (something like) 'The statue appears to be pointing at Bowerstone...' which is around midnight. Inside it you can find... well, you got me there... :blush:

Great job to Arc Caster and Evan for getting the answer right. Arc Caster is the winner!

Next question:

(Fable 2) Complete the following sentence with the correct words: Between the carriage driver and the general goods store in Bowerstone Market, there is a statue of a man in a suit of armor riding a(n) ________, holding a(n) ________ in one hand, and a(n) ________ in the other.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Only one answer this time around unfortunately.

Question: (Fable 2) Complete the following sentence with the correct words: Between the carriage driver and the general goods store in Bowerstone Market, there is a statue of a man in a suit of armor riding a(n) ________, holding a(n) ________ in one hand, and a(n) ________ in the other.

cheezMcNASTY said:
(Fable 2) Complete the following sentence with the correct words: Between the carriage driver and the general goods store in Bowerstone Market, there is a statue of a man in a suit of armor riding a(n) pig, holding a(n) spear...? in one hand, and a(n) book...? in the other.

Answer: Between the carriage driver and the general goods store in Bowerstone Market, there is a statue of a man in a suit of armor riding a pig, holding a sword in one hand, and a lance in the other.

Looks like nobody gets rep this week. :hmm:

I'll put up another question, but I have to ask, because of the decline in activity here during the past few weeks, do you guys care much if this keeps going?

Next question:

(Fable TLC) How much gold is awarded for completing the rock troll round in the Arena without having gone back to the Arena Anteroom at all during the Arena challenge?

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Naw, I like it. And less competitors means more reps for meh.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Ooh, I want to participate. I like it. Butttt, I won't know much of the answers...
I'll try to, anyway. xD

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Well, activity seemed to pick up a little bit this time, but I'd still like to see some more people coming back here. ;)

Question: (Fable TLC) How much gold is awarded for completing the rock troll round in the Arena without having gone back to the Arena Anteroom at all during the Arena challenge?

Arc Caster said:
For that round it's 8000g, Or If you mean total, It's 18600g.

cheezMcNASTY said:
3600 Gold

D3m190d said:
YEAHHHH, Im participating... But I don't know the answer...

Uhm, how about 100,000 gold? Yeah, that seems possible.

Answer: 8,000 gold

Looks like Arc Caster is the only one who got it right. Rep for you. ;)

Next question:

(Fable 2) On the Bandit Coast, after the barricade that Hammer breaks down during the journey to Westcliff, there is a chest that contains a certain item of clothing. What is this clothing item?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

8000?! That's pretty much close to... nothing... >_>
Oh well.

Hm? Hammer broke down a barricade?? Gave to dig deep into my memory for that one. -_-''

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Well, looks like only three answers again.

Question: (Fable 2) On the Bandit Coast, after the barricade that Hammer breaks down during the journey to Westcliff, there is a chest that contains a certain item of clothing. What is this clothing item?

Recycled Human said:
The clothing you find after the barricade is behind the tower on the left : I believe it's a highwaymans jacket.

That's my guess hope I'm right! Great question regardless!

Purple Nurple said:
huurgh the chest contains a highway mans coat i believe.

cheezMcNASTY said:
highwaymans mask

RH and Purple both got it right, but RH came out on top. Congratulations, you're the winner. ;)

Also, I've decided I'm going to shut down the Fable trivia for a while. It damn sure won't be gone forever though. It'll probably come back not long after Fable 3's release. It's just that with Fable 2 having been out for almost two years, people are losing interest, and thus, activity in the game has dropped immensely from what it used to be. After October, when people are actively playing Fable again, activity shouldn't be so low. Thank you to all who played, and I hope you will join in again when Fable trivia continues.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

24wbio3.jpg

Info coming soon.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
the answer is obviously tsuyu, as it was a statue of him where the singing sword could be found in fable: the found chapters.

/thread

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Okay so, the prizes were going to be rep and some custom usertitles but since both have been disbanded since the new update something else will have to be added. I'll talk to Steve, and when I come up with an conclusion I will post the update and first question. :)

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Okay so, the prizes were going to be rep and some custom usertitles but since both have been disbanded since the new update something else will have to be added. I'll talk to Steve, and when I come up with an conclusion I will post the update and first question. :)
May I suggest a trophy, Mister Sean?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I suggest we go back to the way things used to be so we can get some god damn rep and userbars up in here.

Mr Fable

Playing Fable III
Reaction score
Im willing to play also.

So each friday you ask a question reffered to 1 of the titles of fable and we PM you the answer ? :)

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
@ Mr Fable, that's correct! However soon we are doing Fable 3 questions.

Announcement:

I know the Fable Trivia was due to re-start on the 10th of October, I apologize for not starting it back up, I was busy with school, and by the time I had time I still had to get in my work-outs, hang with friends and play some Fable 3, and now Call of Duty: Black Ops, then came the challenge of coming up with prizes, since the update removed the usertitles, and rep system we practically have nothing to give away. However, I recently talked to Necromancer, and he will be starting up the Trivia again and will be giving away weapons, legendary weapons from Fable 3 so you can add onto your collection from both your game and others'. I will probably be joining him soon once I get some things straight and start playing Fable 3 more. Thank you all for your support in this Trivia!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
That's right, I'll be starting trivia up again tomorrow! I know it's a little short notice, but tomorrow is Friday. And there will be more than just legendary weapons being given out as prizes. I will also have clothing, character portraits, tattoos, and many other things that the participants of this competition may want.

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Do you need donations for this? As the dupe glitch has been fixed, you won't have unlimited prizes. I look forward to taking part.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Do you need donations for this? As the dupe glitch has been fixed, you won't have unlimited prizes. I look forward to taking part.

No, donations are not needed, this is 100% free on your part. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.