• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sean's Fable Trivia - Play and Win In-game Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Here's a quick hint: the latest DLC dog breed pack came with four breeds.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Here are this week's results:

Question: If a player has every piece of downloadable content available, how many dog breeds are available, and what are they?

Anvious said:
If a player has every piece of downloadable content available, how many dog breeds are available, and what are they?

6 Including the CE otherwise 5

Collie, Setter and the CE Boxer

Dariel Saphirus said:
Sorry if this isn't how you PM, I'm really clueless >.<
Anyways, here is the answer for the most recent trivia question.
The breeds are: Collie, Red Setter, Boxer, Poodle, Alsatian, and Doberman. Total of six different breeds.

arachnophilia said:
seven, since you're counting the poodle as two.
  1. boxer (collector's edition)
  2. collie
  3. setter
  4. alsatian
  5. doberman
  6. white poodle
  7. pink poodle

Answer: Seven; Boxer, Collie, Setter, Alsatian, Doberman, White Poodle, and Pink Poodle

Since Arachnophilia is the only one who got it right, he wins! The list of available prizes will be sent to you shortly, Arachnophilia.

Here is the next trivia question:

Name three legendary weapons that have an angelic morph.

Alright, so it's not exactly a question, but whatever. :lol:

master666epic

Reaction score
this is a really good idea =D so annoying i could answer every other question xD but not this one its puzzled me :) oh well ill wait for the next one :)

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Sorry I lost track of this lately. I haven't been on for a few days. I'll wait until Friday to see if anyone will answer this question, then I'll post a new one.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Question: Name three legendary weapons that have an angelic morph.

Lydia777 said:
Beadle's Cutlass
Scythe's Warhammer
Hammer of Wilmageddon

Possible Answers: Scythe's Warhammer, Hammer of Wilmageddon, Beadle's Cutlass, Dirty Harriet, and The Full Monty

Well, Lydia was the only one that answered this time, but she got it right! The stock list will be sent shortly.

Next question: Which two gold doors have legendary weapons inside?

I think I'll go post some advertisements for the trivia game in the marketplace and rare items sections of the forums. The activity here has obviously been pretty low, and there are always people there making new threads about needing rare items, especially legendary weapons.

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
I too would like to participate lol - I've sent you a message ( or conversation ) about this, many thanks Mark.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well DAMN! We had a lot more participants this week! Here are the results for what was quite possibly the busiest trivia week we've had.

Question: Which two gold doors have legendary weapons inside?

master666epic said:
mourning wood, in the ossuary and sunset house on the right side of the map :)

ThatRandomDude said:
I do believe the one beside the Sunset house and In the Ossuary both contain a random Lengenary Weapon

schala said:
Ossuary Golden Door & Sunset House Golden Door...

playing through 7 games to farm for legendary weapons got that fact engraved in my head!

Infinity529 said:
One of the doors are in the Sunset House area to the left of the mansion. The other one is in the Ossuary in the Mourningwood .

Quentin Locke said:
Answer: The two gold doors are the one in the Ossuary, and the one in the Sunset House zone.

Daemon300 said:
Sunset House
Mourningwood (Ossuary)

Gold doors.

Marcodian Elite said:
I am a new member and would like to take part, but im not sure how to pm but i think this is it lol, as for the current question -

The Ossuary in Mourningwood
and
Sunset House. thanks in advance for your time :).

Zagadka said:
Sunset House & Ossuary

Hope I'm doing this right. Apologies, if not.
Thanks for the opportunity. Just beat the game and online begging has been fruitless...lol

Answer: The door at the Sunset House and the door in the Ossuary in Mourningwood

And this week's winner is...Infinity529! Congrats. ;) The prize list will be sent to you sometime tomorrow (Saturday). As for everyone else, keep playing to try to win those prizes!

Now for the next question. This one is a little more difficult than the last one.

What and where is the very first piece of treasure in the game that your dog has the opportunity to spot?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Sure, all you have to do is send your answer to the latest trivia question to me via PM (same thing as a conversation).

Jonas Green

Reaction score
I'd love to participate! Prizes are always good, and its good to keep my brain going with the trivia. As for the last question. Is it inside the caves where the Prince escapes?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Send your answer through a PM/conversation. Do not post any answers or hints in this thread. Please edit your post, Jonas.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
What do you mean by what? What's inside it?

What and where is the very first piece of treasure in the game that your dog has the opportunity to spot?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
What do you mean by what? What's inside it?

When I ask what it is, I'm asking whether it is a chest, dig spot, silver key, book, etc.

I'd also like to say that doing a little bit of research for this question would be wise.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
ooooooh in that case, i know EXACTLY what you're looking for :thumbsup:

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
And the results are in.

Question: What and where is the very first piece of treasure in the game that your dog has the opportunity to spot?

goatfeasters said:
I hope this is the right place for the trivia answer. Anway, I think its the Silver Key in the Bowerstone Castle Catacombs.

master666epic said:
i aint 100% on this but i think its the silver key when you escape from the castle, in the underground bit once getting the guild seal =]

Infinity529 said:
The first dig spot is just past the sign pointing toward brightwall in mistpeak. But the first key is the one in the catacombs and the one in mistpeak around the area where you first talk to sabine. I didn't know which one you were talking about since the dog doesn't have a high level of treasure hunting at that level.

schala said:
Bowerstone Castle (in the garden) - Silver Key

environmentalist1989 said:
I may be wrong but is it the silver key that is in the catacombs.

CKSpawn said:
I say that the girlfriend/boyfriend is the first treasure you find because she or he is the most important treasure in your heart

Answer: the silver key in the gardens at Bowerstone Castle

Well Schala, you're the only one who got it right, so you're our winner!

Now onto the next question:

In Fable 3, beetles are no longer enemies, so how do they make an appearance?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
We had another pretty good turnout this time. Thanks to everyone who participated. :thumbsup:

Question: In Fable 3, beetles are no longer enemies, so how do they make an appearance?

Marcodian Elite said:
When using the creatures summon potions early in the game as a low level, the summoned creatures appear to be some form of beetle. This is their only appearance in the game

schala said:
an early summon creature potion

also, when you're 100% evil and charging for a flourish, there are a whole bunch of bugs that are at your feet for like 2 seconds, though i think they are scarabs

TripleTrident said:
They make an appearance as creatures you can summon using the summoning creatures potion

Daemon300 said:
You can summon them, using a Summon Creatures Potion.

master666epic said:
the beetles appear in the summon creature potion at a early magic lvl

ThatRandomDude said:
The answer about the beetles, is that, they appear as low-level summons from the summon dead potion

Kuld von Reyn said:
Hey,

I assume you are the one I am supposed to send my answer to for this, since you are the one posting the results and the questions these days.

Anyway, my answer:
In Fable 3, beetles can be summoned by drinking a Summon Creatures potion early on in the game.

~Kuld

Answer: Beetles can be summoned with a summon creatures potion.

Well, everyone got the right answer, but we can have only one winner. And the winner is...Klud von Reyn! Congrats, you're this week's winner. ;)

Next question:

Is it possible to kill one of Logan's elite soldiers with a fully upgraded Hero weapon? If so, how? If not, why not?

I would advise looking into this a little bit. It can be a difficult one.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Attention everyone: the question has been revised slightly. Here is the newer one:

Is it possible to kill one of Logan's elite soldiers with a fully upgraded Hero weapon without the use of multiplayer? If so, how? If not, why not?

sppoh

Reaction score
COUNT ME IN GOBAL GOBAL GOBAL

sppoh

Reaction score
whats the question lol/???!!!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.