• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Selling code

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gse93

Selling code

Im selling the code but at a very hefty price. ill sell my code for legendary weapons, all the dolls, highroller, a couple mil, and some achievement help. to be fair so that neither of us gets scammed, we can do wep, dolls, and jacket first and then i give u code, and then u give me money and achievement help. u better not scam me tho. first person to respond who wants to do this trade gets the first combination set. i will not put up with people who fallback on the trade or who try to scam me because unlike the items in this game, this code actually cost me cold, hard cash.

G

gse93

Re: Selling code

im right now interested in daichi, rammer, and enforcer. let me know if your truly interested in the trade and we can work things out. im mainly interested in the first half of the trade since i cant really count on any1 to do then second half once ive given them the code. hopefull i can find an actual honest gamer tho

T

TheRedDragon

gse93;255863 said:
im right now interested in daichi, rammer, and enforcer. let me know if your truly interested in the trade and we can work things out. im mainly interested in the first half of the trade since i cant really count on any1 to do then second half once ive given them the code. hopefull i can find an actual honest gamer tho

i can give you those 2 weapons just not the rammer

G

gse93

thats fine as long as i get the dolls and the jacket

T

TheRedDragon

gse93;255809 said:
Im selling the code but at a very hefty price. ill sell my code for legendary weapons, all the dolls, highroller, a couple mil, and some achievement help. to be fair so that neither of us gets scammed, we can do wep, dolls, and jacket first and then i give u code, and then u give me money and achievement help. u better not scam me tho. first person to respond who wants to do this trade gets the first combination set. i will not put up with people who fallback on the trade or who try to scam me because unlike the items in this game, this code actually cost me cold, hard cash.

This is what i have to offer

legendary weapons:

1.The Rising Sun

2.The Hammerthyst

3.The Daichi

4.The Enforcer

Fable II Achievements:

1.The Gargoyle

The Ruler of Albion

The Menace To Society

Doll's:
1.hero doll

2.Theresa Doll

3.Garth Doll

4.Hammer doll

5.Lucien doll

6. no rever

clothing:

1.Highroller's Coat

Gold:

10 m

G

gse93

if u can get a reaver doll quickly ill do the trade with u tonight. everything u offered (weps and coat), no money, and acheivements. ill trade u materials first, then code, then u can help me with acheivements later. just dont scam me on acheivments. let me know when u have the reaver doll and we can do the trade asap ill be on for a couple hours so just let me know

T

TheRedDragon

gse93;255878 said:
if u can get a reaver doll quickly ill do the trade with u tonight. everything u offered (weps and coat), no money, and acheivements. ill trade u materials first, then code, then u can help me with acheivements later. just dont scam me on acheivments. let me know when u have the reaver doll and we can do the trade asap ill be on for a couple hours so just let me know

ok ill try and get the doll btw whats your gamer tag and do you have a mic

G

gse93

i pmd u my gt and my mic is broken sorry

G

gse93

still selling this person decided he/she wanted to try to rip me off. not gunna happen. code is still for sale. ill trade for money, red dragon, other legendary weapons, full set of dolls.

T

TheRedDragon

don't trust seller ripped me off 25 + m

Alokin

Reaction score

what do you give for the enforcer?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

TheRedDragon;255915 said:
don't trust seller ripped me off 25 + m

Is this the same person you were talking about earlier?:unsure:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

gse93;255809 said:

I don't trust you, and have reported you. :unsure:

T

TheRedDragon

gse93;255969 said:
is this a joke? who have u reported me to?

all 3 guild master they said they would look into it

Status
Not open for further replies.