• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Selling code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Selling code

I'm not even sure if trading your code is legal.

T

TheRedDragon

gse93;255976 said:
haha ok i really dont care

good 1 of the guild master have said they understand and will do something about it

G

gse93

i dont care about this website i already have what i want thanks to u ;). if i get booted u will lose all contact with your precious valuables

T

TheRedDragon

gse93;255984 said:
i dont care about this website i already have what i want thanks to u ;). if i get booted u will lose all contact with your precious valuables

i hope you get bored then

G

gse93

why do u think i did this. im so bored with this game i had to do something fun

S

SnowSpire

gse93;255988 said:
why do u think i did this. im so bored with this game i had to do something fun

What a douche bag!

Dentie

Reaction score

you really are a noob if you do this you should ban these guys from XBL

Sokrias

Reaction score

Well, that sucks. People like him (GSE or whatever) need to get a life. What's the point in scamming other people for items in a game you've already stated that you are bored with. A bunch of money? Money that you could've easily made yourself considering you've taken the time to think of a plan, and thinking must be oh so hard for you to do.

G

gse93

admittley, thinking is very hard for me to do. i did give him a code tho and i never mentioned what code. its mostly his fault. if you really look at it he still owes me money cause i already gave him a code

C

CertainDeath

You actually went to the effort of scamming people out of fake gold from a video game?

HAHAHA!

G

gse93

no see whats actually funny ia that you call typing and accepting a friend request and a game invite effort. that actually shows how much of a loser u are

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

I think your bad grammar and failure to capitalize the beginning of a sentence is funny.

C

CertainDeath

gse93;256127 said:
no see whats actually funny ia that you call typing and accepting a friend request and a game invite effort. that actually shows how much of a loser u are

I'm not even going to argue with you. :)

G

gse93

I'm glad that you've decided to acknowledge that I'm right! Jakuro do you love me now? I know Red Dragon does!

R

RoG iGreatGoose

Could the admins just ban this kid, that'll be easier and good for all of us.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

gse93;256147 said:
I'm glad that you've decided to acknowledge that I'm right! Jakuro do you love me now? I know Red Dragon does!

Hm, You are still here? How many times will I have to report you? Dev#3. Maybe he's awake.:wacko:

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

Yo red dragon im willing to give you the stuff that was taken away from you....do what ever you want that he took i shall give you..dachi..etc you name it...people like that are assholes.

X

x d1v1ne x

i agree with fast, though i dont have much to offer, i could donate a couple million to you

Status
Not open for further replies.