• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Selling code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score
Re: Selling code

gse93;255984 said:
i dont care about this website i already have what i want thanks to u ;). if i get booted u will lose all contact with your precious valuables

Not nessaraly i am willing to give red dragon everything he as lost. i might not know him but i am a nice person to do this so if you want the stuff you have lost dragon come talk to me.. i will give you your stuff that was taken from you:) you might have his stuff, but see there are people on these forums that will give him stuff that was taken from him.

Dentie

Reaction score

Nice ppl ^.^

T

TheRedDragon

Fast7;256253 said:
Not nessaraly i am willing to give red dragon everything he as lost. i might not know him but i am a nice person to do this so if you want the stuff you have lost dragon come talk to me.. i will give you your stuff that was taken from you:) you might have his stuff, but see there are people on these forums that will give him stuff that was taken from him.

OMG THANKYOU SO MUCH!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

TheRedDragon;256530 said:
OMG THANKYOU SO MUCH!

He was so new. gse hadn't been here very long. Just long enough to make a mess.:p
Fast 7 that is so nice. +rep

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score

Fast7;256253 said:

Wow, never in my life have I seen someone so generous.

+Rep.

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

• OMG! i said the word "stuff" so many times, i need to work on my vocabulary :(
Zamurick;256542 said:
Wow, never in my life have I seen someone so generous.
  • Its who i am. If someone is kicked while there down, thats when i step in. No excuse, they could be bigger, taller, faster (not) then me, but i will always be there when some one needs help (in real life & in video games:))

A

AFable2Fan

Fast7;256253 said:
Its people like Fast7 who are truely benevolent+rep:D

Status
Not open for further replies.