• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skorm Vs Jack

Skorm or jack who will win!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crims0n_m00n

Re: Skorm Vs Jack

Skorm was a wimp. He wouldn't do anything when i attacked his little chapel. All he did was get all fussy. A truly evil god would have been intelligent and seen the possibility of competition and destroyed me then and there. And Jack was just too easy to kill. just.... too easy. I would win! And then i'd focus my abilities on summoning Reala!!!! Mwahahaha!!!! cuz who in their wrong mind could possibly see fun without reala? They should put tequila in the game too.... Beer isn't enough!

A

Arckon

ya
rimshot.gif

C

Crims0n_m00n

Dance Arachnida!

We're gonna have a PARTY!!!!!! pimpmastah lol!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:
hey should put tequila in the game too.... Beer isn't enough!

I wont argue with that statement :rolleyes:

C

Crims0n_m00n

Arckon said:
I'll get more guests.
coolcthulhu.gif
coolcthulhu.gif
coolcthulhu.gif
coolcthulhu.gif
coolcthulhu.gif

beholder_yellow.gif
beholder_yellow.gif
beholder_yellow.gif
beholder_yellow.gif

dragon.gif
dragon.gif
dragon.gif
dragon.gif

chicken.gif
<live food lol

mmmm. chicken....! but you can keep your D&D friends.... make sure you pay for the dragons' drinks.

*begins dancing with reala* this is why you never let me get drunk....

@_@ sezziness....

C

Crims0n_m00n

if you say so.... *continues dancing with reala*

C

Crims0n_m00n

*stops dancing as Reala falls to the ground in a demonic and amazingly horrifying laughing fit* Wow.... *runs behind the ambulance as they take reala to the hospital* that was dam scary @_@ *laughs when reala eats the doctors* holy sh*t.... *returns to party with reala and continues to dance*

lol... but not you reala, i think you've laughed enough....

A

Arckon

Have reala cut the drago open damn it stinks in here.

C

Crims0n_m00n

You'll have to say pretty please with the licorice sprinkles, black frosting, and those little bitty gummy-bats.... (lol. how did danny phantom makers know what goths like?)

*whispers something to Reala, who shakes his head* nope.... he wants to watch you get yourself out.... *gives reala a short kiss on the cheek* dmmit i wish i could say stuff like that and get away with it.... *continues dancing with Reala*

A

Arckon

fighter.gif
dragon.gif

By the power inveseted in me I pronounce you two wed. Wait thats not right. By the power inveseted in me I send you to the devil dragon.
diablo.gif
*cuts open the dragons scaley stomach*

C

Crims0n_m00n

Arckon said:
fighter.gif
dragon.gif

By the power inveseted in me I pronounce you two wed. Wait thats not right. By the power inveseted in me I send you to the devil dragon.
diablo.gif
*cuts open the dragons scaley stomach*

are you sure thats power and not wasted money? Why are you sending the dragon to my dog? *looks confused* Reala, whats your say in the matter? *Reala whispers something to crimson* oh.... i gotcha.... umm arckon, he wants you to pay for the dragon's funeral and says that it's parents are looking for it's murderer.

dam i lack in spelling. *pulls Reala over and whispers to him* ok. *returns to arckon* uh.... the dragon's parents are waiting outside.... You might wanna go try to talk them out of crushing the sh*t out of you....

A

Arckon

fighter.gif

attack
kill
Opens door.
fighter.gif
dragon.gif
dragon.gif

*swings sword cuts mothers head off.* Father trys to set me on fire*
*swings mighty sword and cuts the fathers front right leg off then cuts off the head.* I win yay. this should cover the parents funeral
twocents.gif
and this should cover the sons funerul
twocents.gif
Oh and a gift for reala
gift.gif

C

Crims0n_m00n

Arckon said:
fighter.gif

attack
kill
Opens door.
fighter.gif
dragon.gif
dragon.gif

*swings sword cuts mothers head off.* Father trys to set me on fire*
*swings mighty sword and cuts the fathers front right leg off then cuts off the head.* I win yay. this should cover the parents funeral
twocents.gif
and this should cover the sons funerul
twocents.gif
Oh and a gift for reala
gift.gif

*reala cautiously takes gift, a confused look on his face* Reala, i'm sure its fine.... It had better be! *Reala quickly hands the gift to crimson* "you open it" he says.

oh fine. It's not like a massive bomb could kill you anyway. *opens gift and pulls it out* wtf is it Arckon? (if it's anything nasty you're in trouble)....

Status
Not open for further replies.