• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skorm Vs Jack

Skorm or jack who will win!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadow warrior

Re: Skorm Vs Jack

skorms gotta be a real girl becuase he has to stay back and use a bow (girl) however he is the pinical of evil so he has the advantige of making his enemys soil them selves, i voted for a tie becuase although the sword of aoens could gain control of the world in my hands that bia**h jack of blades could barely lift it.

it would be a tie because after those girls had finsihed attacking each other with there hand bags id beat them both to death with my STICK (dmg 20)

HELL YEA so anyways youve got to have a bit of variety i call for a tie they can lock blades for all eternarty when i send them both back to (((HeLL)))

((wars come and go but my warriors stay ETERNAL!!!))

G

games master

hey maybe skorm does exist the oracle was rong about the singin sword. id still slay em both.:D:):sly::getlost::neo:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Jack got his arse handed to him by your puny little mortal Hero - what makes you think a divine entity such as Skorm couldn't kick his behind?

And this Oracle saying he doesn't exist - bah! If there is something Black & White, also from Lionhead Studios, tought me was that if there are people ready to belive, the deity is born into existance.

See it as an easter egg, if you wish.

I'd vote Skorm any day! :devil:

F

Famous_Reaper

Skorm would win, 'cause I believe his Bow is better than the Sword of Aeons. Also, why would Jack go for the second (or third, depending if you like Avo's Tear better) best weapon in the game? Why not give the Demon Door in the Necropolis some silver keys for the Bereaver? It would've been a lot less hassle.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Who revived this forum?

N

Necromancer

Not Jack i have killed him like 12 times plus Skorm dose not exsist

Z

Zen the Corrupt

Have you people lost your MIIIINDS?!

Jack is the biggest badass of all time, go ahead and kill him once his mask will live on and conjure something up. If the actual spirit of Jack of Blades was fighting me, not just someone he took over, I would lose and so would Skorm. Skorm isn't that frightening, he was made by a trader!
Plus Jack has that awesome satanic voice and red cloak, I would burn all of Albion (except the Northern Wastes and Witch Wood) to get that outfit and the voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.