• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skorm Vs Jack

Skorm or jack who will win!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: Skorm Vs Jack

ok and i can't believe i am saying this but skorm. jack is just a pain in the ass and he sucks but at least with skorm and stuff there comes the word: torture...skorm bar far is way better and could beat avo and even jack...

A

Arckon

Crims0n_m00n said:
*reala cautiously takes gift, a confused look on his face* Reala, i'm sure its fine.... It had better be! *Reala quickly hands the gift to crimson* "you open it" he says.

oh fine. It's not like a massive bomb could kill you anyway. *opens gift and pulls it out* wtf is it Arckon? (if it's anything nasty you're in trouble)....
its a cookie and a beholders head.
cookie.gif
beholder_yellow.gif

C

Crims0n_m00n

Arckon said:
its a cookie and a beholders head.
cookie.gif
beholder_yellow.gif

*hands Reala the cookie* It's not poisoned Reala, dmmit. *throws beholder at Arckon* Arckon you genius, All beholders are is a floating head! *Reala slowly takes a bite out of the cookie and chews. he flashes a demonic grin, you can see his pointed teeth.* "You like it?" asks crimson as reala nearly devours his hand, claws and all.

*turns to Arckon* He likes it.

*Reala grabs Arckon by the neck of his shirt and tosses him into the wall* Reala! I told you not to play right now! *grabs Reala's tail, drags him to her house and locks him in the basement*

*returns to Arckon* Nice party. I can't leave Reala locked up though, *walks back home*

A

Arckon

Crims0n_m00n said:
*hands Reala the cookie* It's not poisoned Reala, dmmit. *throws beholder at Arckon* Arckon you genius, All beholders are is a floating head! *Reala slowly takes a bite out of the cookie and chews. he flashes a demonic grin, you can see his pointed teeth.* "You like it?" asks crimson as reala nearly devours his hand, claws and all.

*turns to Arckon* He likes it.

*Reala grabs Arckon by the neck of his shirt and tosses him into the wall* Reala! I told you not to play right now! *grabs Reala's tail, drags him to her house and locks him in the basement*

*returns to Arckon* Nice party. I can't leave Reala locked up though, *walks back home*
I'll give him more cookies, and a pet dragon,
cookie.gif
cookie.gif
cookie.gif
cookie.gif
cookie.gif
cookie.gif
cookie.gif
cookie.gif
cookie.gif
cookie.gif
cookie.gif
cookie.gif
cookie.gif
cookie.gif
dragon.gif

C

Crims0n_m00n

lol. *laughs as she tosses a chained up Reala through a portal to nightmare* Reala, you need to stay in the dream realm until i get back.

He doesn't need to be socialized. I already had to yell at him for allowing a squirrel to walk by without killing it.

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
lol. *laughs as she tosses a chained up Reala through a portal to nightmare* Reala, you need to stay in the dream realm until i get back.

He doesn't need to be socialized. I already had to yell at him for allowing a squirrel to walk by without killing it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:o_O:p

C

Crims0n_m00n

He's evil, ya know.... can't have him walking around letting things live, now can we.

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
He's evil, ya know.... can't have him walking around letting things live, now can we.
guess not..:p:devil:

K

>Knives<

skorm sucks lol jack isnt ne better so i choose myself lol bsides i beat them both so its me lol

D

darthlime101

Skorm does not exist. Neither does Avo. Don't you people pay attention to the Oracle? The Oracle specifically said neither of them exist, dark energy was found in Darkwood and good energy was found in Witchwood. They just needed names. Don't believe me? Use the Y,M,C, or A stones on the Oracle and listen. But if they did exist and the Oracle is tricking me, I would say neither would win. Jack would fatally wound Skorm but Skorm would shoot Jack with his bow and they would both die. Avo would celebrate and Thunder would finally get Lady Grey. Then the Hero would slaughter them. :devil::devil:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

darthlime101;20153 said:
Skorm does not exist. Neither does Avo. Don't you people pay attention to the Oracle? The Oracle specifically said neither of them exist, dark energy was found in Darkwood and good energy was found in Witchwood. They just needed names. Don't believe me? Use the Y,M,C, or A stones on the Oracle and listen. But if they did exist and the Oracle is tricking me, I would say neither would win. Jack would fatally wound Skorm but Skorm would shoot Jack with his bow and they would both die. Avo would celebrate and Thunder would finally get Lady Grey. Then the Hero would slaughter them. :devil::devil:

Pfff Avo, he would be killed off by both Jack and Skorm first so they could fight to be the ultimate evil :devil: .........

Then the character could kill them both ;)

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

"The Gods you worship are nothing to me." Jack said something like that...

L

LionHeadTex

I thought the oracle said skorm didnt exist

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Yeah, it did say it. And the Oracle also said that Avo doesn`t exist.

K

Kory the Baker

Maybe Skorm would be coller of he stopped calling me a dick every time i pull out a weapon in his temple.....he's the dick....infact he's not real....so nuts to you.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Kory the Baker;20246 said:
Maybe Skorm would be coller of he stopped calling me a dick every time i pull out a weapon in his temple.....he's the dick....infact he's not real....so nuts to you.
Did he really call you that?

G

games master

i would i killed 1 of skorms doods he didnt do anythin and jack is a pane in the ass so id slater both (skorm doesnt exist but dont y fink ved arm the priests)

Status
Not open for further replies.