• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spell-weaving and new Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.

I <3 Crunchy Chix

Reaction score
Re: Spell-weaving and new Spells

Languages beside, I am 100% in agreement with how lame the f*cking trolls were in Fable II. I liked the rock trolls from the first where you could rebound the rocks, or just sharpshoot 'em in the face.

I can kinda understand, because trolls seem like mini-bosses in a sense, but seriously. It's not hard to kill them, it's just annoying.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

No arguing ... Lynne, if that's all you joined the thread to do, then leave. At your earliest possible convenience. It was all fine before you decided to put your foot in it.

Well, if they do implement something like the Arena, or the Crucible, they need to completely overhaul it.

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score

I was mostly annoyed how I can't melee the trolls and have to use my horrible ranged combat skills to kill it.

It's not hard or challenging or even annoying. It's a tedious chore that needs to be done away with.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

Gheb;421482 said:
I was mostly annoyed how I can't melee the trolls and have to use my horrible ranged combat skills to kill it.

It's not hard or challenging or even annoying. It's a tedious chore that needs to be done away with.

you could melee it, it was just tactically unsound.
Either way, it is much easier to summon lv 3 or 4 raise dead, then charge up a lv 4 or 5 fireball or shock to attack the weak points. or get up close and area spell attack it (lv 4 or 5 fireball).

Lynne

Reaction score

GhostlyIcicle;421437 said:
No arguing ... Lynne, if that's all you joined the thread to do, then leave. At your earliest possible convenience. It was all fine before you decided to put your foot in it.

I was joking. Witty banter, if you will. Damn text, not showing my sly grin through a forum.

But trolls SUCKED. I hated them, it took forever for me. Shards too. Blah. I :heart: hollow men though.

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score

Fire and Ice to create a trojan condom spell

Night S1ash

Reaction score

I'm looking forward to the Ice force push spell, it looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.