• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spell-weaving and new Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: Spell-weaving and new Spells

GhostlyIcicle;420443 said:
On one of my characters, I was doing the Co-Op exp trick, and I decided to get all spells to 5 stars, as everything else was 5 stars. The will lines you get rival, if not exceed the prominece of Garth's o_O

I got 5 star raise dead, and it's actually quite useful, you can sit back while they do the work. ^_^

Oh, I did max out all my spells because I LOVE Will lines but I just stick with a level two Time Control, a level three Raise Dead and everything else is Inferno. That's all I need and it works wonders.

I wonder if we'll have to find the gauntlets in Fable III? Or will we be able to buy them all? It certainly makes me wonder... I just hope I don't have to forgo any because I didn't complete a quest in a certain way or something like that.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;420537 said:
Oh, I did max out all my spells because I LOVE Will lines but I just stick with a level two Time Control, a level three Raise Dead and everything else is Inferno. That's all I need and it works wonders.

I wonder if we'll have to find the gauntlets in Fable III? Or will we be able to buy them all? It certainly makes me wonder... I just hope I don't have to forgo any because I didn't complete a quest in a certain way or something like that.
Perhaps you find them in the Road to Rule.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;420540 said:
Perhaps you find them in the Road to Rule.

Ugh. Don't mention that in my presence ever again lest ye enjoy having your face melted.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;420541 said:
Ugh. Don't mention that in my presence ever again lest ye enjoy having your face melted.

Alright, I'll go make a Road to Rule Thread so we don't get off topic, but I'd like to have a debate with you.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;420543 said:
Alright, I'll go make a Road to Rule Thread so we don't get off topic, but I'd like to have a debate with you.

Anytime hombre. I hope you know what you're getting into though, haha.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;420544 said:
Anytime hombre. I hope you know what you're getting into though, haha.

Done.

I <3 Crunchy Chix

Reaction score

Max lightning in the Crucible rapes.

And based off the two spells that I spammed in Fable 2, I want to see fire and lightning together. So when you have to do the next crucible-type event in Fable 3, you can just sit in the middle and watch everything around you seize and crumble to ash.

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score

I <3 Crunchy Chix;420953 said:
Max lightning in the Crucible rapes.

And based off the two spells that I spammed in Fable 2, I want to see fire and lightning together. So when you have to do the next crucible-type event in Fable 3, you can just sit in the middle and watch everything around you seize and crumble to ash.

If they do do an Arena, do it like in Fable I. The Crucible had no soul!

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Balvorn;421037 said:
If they do do an Arena, do it like in Fable I. The Crucible had no soul!

Yeh!
In my opinion there was a total lack of excitement in the Crucible. Not only that, I always felt pretty lonely in the Crucible, other than the constant crap-talk of Mad-Dog and Allen. I think you should be able to see the crowd, or maybe even just hear them alot more.
I'm hoping for Ice and Blades now too ^_^

GrimWhim

Reaction score

GhostlyIcicle;421171 said:
Yeh!
In my opinion there was a total lack of excitement in the Crucible. Not only that, I always felt pretty lonely in the Crucible, other than the constant crap-talk of Mad-Dog and Allen. I think you should be able to see the crowd, or maybe even just hear them alot more.
I'm hoping for Ice and Blades now too ^_^

The arena could have been a lot better in both games. There should have been more environmental hazards to interact with either to help you or hurt you.

Hillbilly88

Reaction score

i like the big arena feel from like oblivion, i want something i can go watch and bet on if i want, i dont want to feel like im the only person who ever competes in it. and maybe have some different scenarios for it like a team fight or a last stand wave after wave to see how long you last. plus i didnt like all the rooms in the crucible i mean it was cool to have different enviroments but at the same time leaving the room and walking the tunnels and a trader just took away from it.
that was waaaay off topic on topic tho i cant wait to see how the spells interact, i was looking forward to it in Dragon age but almost never used it once i had the ability

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

FLAMMINNGGG BLAAADDDDEEEEZZZZZZZZ

Nuff said.

Also I hope the arena they do this time doesn't have some sort of faglike timer on it. I mean its not hard to complete the crucible in like 4 minutes total, but its still annoying as ****.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Wallace;421296 said:
FLAMMINNGGG BLAAADDDDEEEEZZZZZZZZ

Nuff said.

Also I hope the arena they do this time doesn't have some sort of faglike timer on it. I mean its not hard to complete the crucible in like 4 minutes total, but its still annoying as ****.

Agreed. However, the only time the timer got in my way was when fighting that god damn troll. Whoever had the idea to give them tendrils is a moron and should be shot.

Lynne

Reaction score

GrimWhim;421318 said:
Agreed. However, the only time the timer got in my way was when fighting that god damn troll. Whoever had the idea to give them tendrils is a moron and should be shot.

Yes.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Lynne;421341 said:

Holy ****. We agree on something. The world is gonna end!

Lynne

Reaction score

If it makes you feel any better I think Italian is a beautiful language.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

Lynne;421375 said:
If it makes you feel any better I think Italian is a beautiful language.

...Wut?

Lynne

Reaction score

Oh you were *****ing about Italian in another thread. Figured with your impeccable hardcore gamer memory you would have gotten it. Oh well. ;)

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Lynne;421385 said:
Oh you were *****ing about Italian in another thread. Figured with your impeccable hardcore gamer memory you would have gotten it. Oh well. ;)

I don't think being a hardcore gamer has anything to do with memory. Also, what I said in my previous post was referring to how anyone could like the Italian language.

Status
Not open for further replies.