• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Super Weapon Idea-->

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score
Re: Super Weapon Idea-->

yea that would be pretty cool.

T

TheGreenLion

There is already a super weapon in the game, however you don't have the pleasure of controlling it.

*Hint* The Spire

L

Lunamoon

DataHero;264845 said:
That would be a fitting idea, yes. But personally I wouldn't want to have 'god-like' weapons.

Me neither , it would be to easy to win battles and then you wouldnt get the satisfaction as much .

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

i think for a super weapon you should be able to find the sword of aeons in an upcoming DLC, becuase in fable 2 we are nver told what happened to it, are we?

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Yeah! I want the Sword of Aeons back.. and a freaking color system! takes ages to dye my clothes!
Making custom weapons is an awesome idea too! I'd make a master longsword mixed with a master flintlock rifle - it's FF VIII baby! ^_^

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

how bout:
-make weapons
-dye anything u own(including properties)
-make augments
-make spells
-make clothes/armour
-customize your dog or buy 1.
how bout those ideas if not i hav more:
-bring bak all the legandaries and good things from fable 1
-bring bak rose and turn her into a pricess or queen or wife or hero
-new places/regions
-new weapons
-new potions/new food
-new colour system
ok that's all the ideas i hav at the moment but i'll try to think up some more.

S

Striken7

Lunamoon;265751 said:
Me neither , it would be to easy to win battles and then you wouldnt get the satisfaction as much .

I lol'ed a little.

If you play this game for the challenging battles, I expect you are either very often disappointed - or run around naked using nothing but Force Push.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

True, and I think that the Sword of Aeons idea is awesome. I would give anything on that game to get that sword back.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Buying one wouldn't be fun, Going treasure hunting for it is. I was thinking hmmmm... Like the Master Sword to Link as the... (______) to the Hero of Fable

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

Yea, but I think you should do a super hard quest to get the best sword. Like SUPER HARD. Something that the regular Fable doesn't have.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

SgtSmitty07;266235 said:
Yea, but I think you should do a super hard quest to get the best sword. Like SUPER HARD. Something that the regular Fable doesn't have.

Yes like the moded Pink Vibrator of DOOM that someone made, It kills anyone in 1 hit on Fable....

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i'd rather have people buy and augment their own weapons so that everyone has their own style and not everyone is using the same thing...its kind of boring that way

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

Well you would have the choice to, but I would still want the super weapon too. So you can have the right to choose what you would rather do.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SgtSmitty07;264815 said:
I know, me too, but i'm talking about something so big and crazy that you can't even trade it online. You have to buy one of your own.

You can't trade Knotthole Islands things. I have tried. :unsure: Not even the 4 aug Master weapons.
It would be nice to have a couple of huge swords. Especially for the big Hero's who are all muscle. :)

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

It's like you can only acquire a sword if you've maxed out all of your stats. That's how crazy the sword is. It uses all xp types.

S

Shadows Bane

Led;265022 said:
um it's not that hard to make a custom weapon that kicks as much ass as the daichi.
my melee weapon
Master Katana X4 augments
It's not luck - xtra damage, take less, 50 gold per kill when using master katana
combat mastery - tougher, deadly in battle, bonus experience
mighty oak - greater armor, do more damage take less
renewal - absorb health with every blow

the result is just as good if not better...
Mine is exactly the same with the exeption of instead of combat mastery I use golden touch. this weapon is unbeatable... you gain life everytime you hit someone. you cant die that way with a katana this fast that lets you hit so fast.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

*cough* Avo's Tear! *cough* *cough*
*cough* agreed, how bout an augment that can do multiple effects that resemble a super weapon and can be placed on ANY weapon even if it has no more augment slots, that would be good becuase everyone has thier own superweapon insetad of the same

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

Yes, killer augments that are super would be cool too.