• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Super Weapon Idea-->

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score
Re: Super Weapon Idea-->

Chaz: What are you the Carpet Expert?
Jimmy: Maybe I am.
Chaz: Oh yeh? Well I'm the Carpet Master!
that sig made me luagh lmao

C

comi8903

I used to use the daichi, but after knothole island, I augmented a master katana with flames gift, positivly charged, the mighty oak, and luck and life. Now I have a super fast weapon that does considerable damage on it's own (albiet not as much as the daichi) and then adds fire damage, shock damage, and all four augments increase the weapon damage and make me less resistand to damage. Then to top it off, luck and life replenishes my health meter with every hit on an enemy. I also did this to a master clockwork pistol.

I no longer need potions or food. Balverines die with two shots or sword strikes.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

Yea, that's a good idea with the whole super level, but instead of a super level, there's like a game type that you can download that is so freakin hard that you can only get the super weapon if you beat it. Yea, I like that idea.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

I just want a good weapon that has very sentimental value. That's it. I know it's probably not going to happen, but you can't blame a guy for imagining it.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

I just want a good weapon that has very sentimental value. That's it. I know it's probably not going to happen, but you can't blame a guy for imagining it.
it will make trading more intresting no doubt

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

Yea i know. Higher values.