• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Super Weapon Idea-->

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score
Re: Super Weapon Idea-->

I sure hope there will be more. I used to think that Fable 1 was retarded, back in the day. Now I love the Fable series. 1, TLC, and 2

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

You guys are ridiculous. What would be the point of something like this??? The game is NOT difficult by any means. My very first playthrough I never died...ever. They would have to make DLC to raise level caps on stats and make enemies about 100 times harder. Am I right? Or is it just me?
your missing thge piont of having a super weapon when you have a legendary weapon its awsome when you have a super weapon your like yyyyaaassss

J

Jiin

my super god like weapon is the red dragon. 1 gun rapes all!

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

The Red Dragon isn't all that powerful. I was kinda disappointed in it. I was hoping for some better legendary ranged weapons, but that didn't happen. We can only hope for more DLCs, or just another Fable.

J

Jiin

nope. its not powerful what so ever. BUT! its speed makes it very powerful! i can drop any enemy that has a descent amount of health faster than any other weapon in the game. a weapons base damage means nothing. its how much damage it can put out over time :)

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

Yea, that's true. Even though I don't like it that much, I still end up using it. It's weird. lol

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

more fable! more fable! more fable!
btw Smitty can we trade now?

J

Jiin

man once that gun has a lock on an enemy, u can fire that gun so fast and they will normally drop in less than 1 clip

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

I can't trade right now. Give me a day. I need to get my new character caught up.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

dude how old do u think Peter M is?
I've never seen him. But I'll guess 63. Good number :D

D

DragonMaster91

Jiin;267938 said:
my super god like weapon is the red dragon. 1 gun rapes all!

SgtSmitty07;267946 said:
The Red Dragon isn't all that powerful. I was kinda disappointed in it. I was hoping for some better legendary ranged weapons, but that didn't happen. We can only hope for more DLCs, or just another Fable.

Jiin;267947 said:
nope. its not powerful what so ever. BUT! its speed makes it very powerful! i can drop any enemy that has a descent amount of health faster than any other weapon in the game. a weapons base damage means nothing. its how much damage it can put out over time :)
You guys all forgot about Hal's Rifle...

fable freak 37;267950 said:
more fable! more fable! more fable!
btw Smitty can we trade now?

fable freak 37;268046 said:
ok.but seriously more fable!
On topic, please!

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

well currently i stand my my dream of having a nuke spell on fable =]

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

That would be extremely crazy.

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

I got to say I would love to see more "unique" looking weapons but really a "powerful" one isn't needed now is it ? technically with the difficulty of the game compared to the first a Steel class weapon is The Sword of Aeons.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Digital 0sm0sis;268851 said:
I got to say I would love to see more "unique" looking weapons but really a "powerful" one isn't needed now is it ? technically with the difficulty of the game compared to the first a Steel class weapon is The Sword of Aeons.

absolutely...the only superpower they can add are meaningless effects like incinerating foes and watching them burn to a crisp. Really the only thing that doesn't die in one hit usually is balverines and highwaymen.....

V

Votuse

OK check this **** out. you know on dead rising where you have to kill so many zombies to get mega mans gun thingy. well any super weapon should be gotten kinda like that.

Just have a room where you have to kill like 5,000 different enemies. Example: 10 balvs and 2 trolls coming at you at the same time while being swarmed by hollow men and hobbs (Stage 1). No resets and resurecting puts you back at the beginning.

redoing the super level cannot be done with the super weapon (Just to **** people off)

and there shall be 3 super weapons 1 Melee/ 1 staff/ 1 gun unique models and they all look different (as in longsword/katana/hammer for melee and pistols/rifles for gun. have a good and evil and nuetral thing for the staff i guess.)

the super weapons all do the same thing (kills in 1 hit and has all positive augment affects

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

thats a good idea...but i think they should be replayable if the said player wants to pwn an army at once. also, i think they should choose only one type of weapon per range...and have it be weapon types that are not usually as popular...so like a hammer, a blunderbuss, and a .......staff lol

V

Votuse

actually if its weapons people don't use alot it would be the torret pistol (my fav), hammer/mace/axe/cleaver/ anything not a katana, and staff....