• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tattoo or piercing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Tattoo or piercing?

^ my boss has her kids names tattooed on a heart on her arm. out of all the cool designs and whatnot she says thats the last one she'd ever regret. you're probably on the right track :)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Cude and filthy replies? Us? You wound me!

Oh, wait, Tsuyu's in this thread, isn't he? Never mind.

But I vote for the kid's names. Just leave space for when you and Steve start breeding like little bunny rabbits.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;348297 said:
And I'm definitely not going to Shady's either - if I want to look like a five year old went nuts with permanent marker I'd pop into Jessica's school... :rolleyes:

Better yet, you could get Jessica to do it! That way it's still personal!

That being said, I think the tattoo means more than a piercing. I plan to get a tattoo of an Om (at least that's the plan at the moment) somewhere on my person in the future.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Tattoo. Nuff said. I don't find piercings attractive, but small tattoos on the lower back and such are awesome.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

I react badly to piercings too, but I don't know if I'd want to get a tattoo. They're just too permanent for me. I don't know that there's a single image or word or symbol that I'd want to be with me for the rest of my life.
Though if I was forced to get a tattoo it'd be probably be this:
14658_191684207847_191682847847_391.jpg

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

That's exactly why I'd get an Om symbol. It represents everything.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;348297 said:
And I'm definitely not going to Shady's either - if I want to look like a five year old went nuts with permanent marker I'd pop into Jessica's school... :rolleyes:

Id recommend either Midland Tattoo Centre in Cannock or a place in Birmingham forget the name of it but my girlfriends had all hers done there.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I don´t like piercings, more so on women - I don`t mind a pierced tongue or a lower lip ring, though.

But Angel, remember, tattoos are for life you have to think it over and bla bla bla bla.....

Maybe something like
Cat_Ass_Navel_Tattoo-ashx.jpg

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's amazing! Did you get that off google images?

Wolverine

Mutant
Reaction score

Must have, never seen anything as hilarious as that on ask.com, yahoo.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;348417 said:
Id recommend either Midland Tattoo Centre in Cannock or a place in Birmingham forget the name of it but my girlfriends had all hers done there.
Wouldn't happen to be Modern Body Art in Birmingham would it? That place is meant to be the mutts nuts when it comes to tattooing and came highly recommended by several people when I began asking around...

Still considering it at the moment because, as we all know, it is permanent and I want it to be worth it and not be something I look at when I'm 80 and go "oh crap, that was a stupid idea".

Wolverine

Mutant
Reaction score

I agree. I tried Birmingham once. Didn't work out so well. Got one from a new source now. They are the best.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;348599 said:
Wouldn't happen to be Modern Body Art in Birmingham would it? That place is meant to be the mutts nuts when it comes to tattooing and came highly recommended by several people when I began asking around...

Still considering it at the moment because, as we all know, it is permanent and I want it to be worth it and not be something I look at when I'm 80 and go "oh crap, that was a stupid idea".

Yeah i think thats the one, best artists are fully booked for months though i know that much.

Wolverine

Mutant
Reaction score

? Did you just say best artists? Just kidding. I agree.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Another Spartan;348525 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's amazing! Did you get that off google images?

Escence of Awesomeness said:
Must have, never seen anything as hilarious as that on ask.com, yahoo.

:getlost:

Heh, Angel, if you will think like that if you are already 80, I wouldn`t be worried so much - who cares what old people think, be a rebel, fight the system, FORVER 16!!!

Wolverine

Mutant
Reaction score

^?

soz. blacked out there for a sec

grace12

Reaction score

i think a tatoo is the way to go.

T

triciatos45

In my own insight, I will not choose between tattoo or piercing. Because tattoo is mark forever in your bod. So as the piercing, they will cut your body to insert something like jewelry. So, I'd rather have my body clean!

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Angel;348297 said:
Every time I think of tattoos my first thought is Steve-O :lol:

My main issue with a piercing is that I seem to react badly to foreign objects being inserted (cue the crude and filthy replies) - I had my ears pierced when I was about 16 and even though it was using surgical steel, they still got swollen and infected despite keeping them scrupulously clean. So getting my nose done could potentially do the same thing and at least with my ears I could cover them up...

Steve is happy with either option - so long as the tattoo is tasteful and I'm certain of it, he's fine with it.

No, I haven't picked anything yet - possibly may get my children's names in small cursive script but I'm not opposed to an abstract design of some sort. It's actually quite hard to decide on what I'd want done...definitely no colour though - just black for me.

Personally I would go for neither. Tattoos are generally rather tacky and piercings end up making people look like degenerates, unless its an ear piercing.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

You know this is an old thread that was resurrected by a bot, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.