• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Test Level???

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RuneMaster

Test Level???

I found this on another site and didnt know if it had been discussed before. Apparently these are screens of a test level from Fable 2, but I dont know if they are real, i was wondering if anyone knew. I thought I should post them anyway. If it turns out they are hoaxes Im sorry.

http://www.xboxygen.com/upload/Gallery/fable2chien02.jpg

http://www.xboxygen.com/upload/Gallery/fable2chien01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/gogogow/f2_2359785.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/gogogow/f2_63975488.jpg

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Test Level???

VERY NICE FIND! Admin please deliver double rep for me?

(The last picture doesn't work)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Wow great find if these are real, last link doesnt work but +rep anyway and great first post and welcome to the forums ^_^

EDIT* Ok Sephi ;)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hmm...what can you say other than that man sure do love his dog. :thumbsup:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

If they are real shots then the GFX are looking pretty slick ^_^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;65698 said:
If they are real shots then the GFX are looking pretty slick ^_^
They look real enough to me. It looks like fable style.
Not to mention Peter's Big head is in the shot :lol:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;65701 said:

Unless he is a zombie or someone cloned him... :ninja:

But on a serious note: Yeah, his head makes them look pretty real to me too.

Also, if you check the name if the pictures you'll notice they are called "le chien", which is French for "the dog".. :shifty:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;65701 said:

Yeah its Fable style but seems to have a more 'real' look to the game and the Fable characters and world now and less of a computer styled world hard to explain but i know what i mean :unsure:

R

RuneMaster

Someone had posted those pics on another message board, and I thought they looked real so I decided to bring them here ^_^. To tell the truth I was surprised that they were not posted here, thats one of the reasons I thought they might be fakes.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

NIIIIHIIIICE!!!
Anirep.GIF

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

RuneMaster;65712 said:
Someone had posted those pics on another message board, and I thought they looked real so I decided to bring them here ^_^. To tell the truth I was surprised that they were not posted here, thats one of the reasons I thought they might be fakes.

I had not even known there were any like this floating around, not ones that looked so real anyway...

Good job on finding them!

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;65715 said:

I second that!

Also, anybody know what the writing is in the pictures? Looks like some Asian language... *something*.com... That site might prove interesting... :ninja:

R

RuneMaster

Dark Drakan;65715 said:
I had not even known there were any like this floating around, not ones that looked so real anyway...

I had been searching for a long time. Then all of a sudden someone posted them up on gamefaqs, I think around 10:00 a.m. today. I thought the people on this forum would enjoy them so I decided to join and post.

F

FableFreak

Wow, these do look genuine. All I hope is that they are near completion of Fable 2... That would be awesome!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Here are some translations from the site (as its in french) all dated March 7th:

Xboxygen.com said:
Peter Molyneux revealed a very important characteristic that one will find in Fable 2: the dog! The rumours going back to several months made of it already echo and it is confirmed today. The dog will be like a kind of HUD (posting high head in French) and it will be possible "to control it" only by your actions. Its artificial intelligence should be very thorough and no chart will be visible with the screen, not special interface, all will be done starting from your dog on which it will be necessary to count. An example, if you draw on two guy in front of you, your dog will know that they should be attacked. One is in a hurry to know some more!

Xboxygen.com said:
We spoke to you yesterday about one of the large innovations which one will find in Fable 2: the dog. Here today two images of this animal which will be much more than one pet. One should know some more about the play tomorrow since Peter Molyneux must hold a conference.

Xboxygen.com said:
One spoke to you about the dog in Fable 2 with same of the images, one now will speak to you about love and sex. It will be always possible to marry with a spouse of the same sex that us but one will have from now on the choice to make sex with this one while being protected or not. This last possibility will lead of course to a pregnancy (even if a woman is played) and your offspring refers family inevitably and celebrates even your victories on your return at the family. To conclude, Molyneux indicated that 2008 would be currently the best date of launching of the play.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

FableFreak;65724 said:
Wow, these do look genuine. All I hope is that they are near completion of Fable 2... That would be awesome!

Well..as I see it this could mean a couple of things:

1. He really is obsessed with the dog and made it a feature they develop early in the process, creating the basics of the game (i.e the area which they are testing it in) just for the purpose of testing the dog.

2. They have covered the basics and the "core" of the game and are now working on the more advanced features, like the dog.

It goes without saying that we are all hoping for #2. :lol:

F

FableFreak

Tsuyu;65726 said:
Well..as I see it this could mean a couple of things:

1. He really is obsessed with the dog and made it a feature they develop early in the process, creating the basics of the game (i.e the area which they are testing it in) just for the purpose of testing the dog.

2. They have covered the basics and the "core" of the game and are now working on the more advanced features, like the dog.

It goes without saying that we are all hoping for #2. :lol:

Whats your point? All I see is "dog this" and "dog that", maybe that is the feature they are revealing. The oh so gossipped "dog feature".

EDIT: IF YOU LOOK CLOSEY IN ONE PICTURE YOU CAN SEE A RIFLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.