• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Test Level???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Test Level???

Jester.;66831 said:
well that was useless information right there, what we were talking about was the realease date and well yeah hence it being a "test level"

Varc;66830 said:
Molyneux had hinted somewhere that it would be released in 08. We can be assured though that what we get will look a lot better than this tester level, PM had stated that he was very unhappy with the way the hero looked and the over all textures in the latest half hour video.

:unsure:

I noticed that too, at the end of the video he was talking about how unhappy he was with the look of it.

V

Varc

Jester.;66831 said:
well that was useless information right there, what we were talking about was the realease date and well yeah hence it being a "test level"

Sorry... What?

J

Jester.

we want a release date not the useless garbage you just told us

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I don't really care about the release date... As long as it comes out ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Varc;66830 said:
Molyneux had hinted somewhere that it would be released in 08. We can be assured though that what we get will look a lot better than this tester level, PM had stated that he was very unhappy with the way the hero looked and the over all textures in the latest half hour video.

Yeah thats correct and if hes unhappy with it still we can expect a much more polished game by next year ^_^

droded;66825 said:
Wow I thought it was confirmed for this year?

Not once was it ever confirmed by them it would be.

droded;66828 said:
I will wait for an explanation then...

They wont give one except the same thing Varc said, Peter Molyneux is still unhappy with textures and models and such so wants them to be perfect.

Jester.;66829 said:
same here but seems like no one els is on... hmm wanan have an Anti-DD club meeting then>?

Just you and Droded :lol:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;66837 said:
Just you and Droded :lol:

Hah leave me out of this.

V

Varc

Jester.;66835 said:

No no, I got your point, you just didn't make any sense. And sorry I forgot I told that I was posting something ground-breaking, earth-shatering, and most of all up to your standards, please forgive me..... douche

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I never once flamed Drakan. I applaud him.

J

Jester.

Varc;66853 said:
No no, I got your point, you just didn't make any sense. And sorry I forgot I told that I was posting something ground-breaking, earth-shatering, and most of all up to your standards, please forgive me..... douche
Pms much? damn calm down

droded;66854 said:
I never once flamed Drakan. I applaud him.
Force ful member ship:lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Jester.;66835 said:

Well your not getting one until Lionhead release one and dont speak to other members like that :getlost:

That is unless you want a free warning with every post!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

To bring the topic slightly on-topic again: Wonder when we'll see some combat shots. I don't care if it is just the dog mauling a kid, I want to see some bloodshed!

J

Jester.

Dark Drakan;66856 said:
Well your not getting one until Lionhead release one and dont speak to other members like that :getlost:
funny how that works....

Varc;66853 said:
heh....:ninja:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;66858 said:
To bring the topic slightly on-topic again: Wonder when we'll see some combat shots. I don't care if it is just the dog mauling a kid, I want to see some bloodshed!

Yeah, I agree. I'd like to see how the combat is.

J

Jester.

Tsuyu;66858 said:

you and me both wounder what kind of combat damage the dog is capable of in the video it killed the hobs quite quickly

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;66858 said:

Yeah me to i want to see what sort of collision detection and physics the character models are going to have.

Dark Drakan said:
That is unless you want a free warning with every post!

^^

Jester.;66859 said:
funny how that works....

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Nice one Tsuyu! I want to see the new weapons in action.

V

Varc

Jester.;66861 said:
you and me both wounder what kind of combat damage the dog is capable of in the video it killed the hobs quite quickly

Whatever it is I bet it'll be lessened as the dog becomes more and more injured. Molyneux said that the dog can't die in normal combat, so then what's to stop players from just sending the dog in and having it do all the work.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I want to see the weapons. :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.