• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Bloodstone Roleplay.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
The Bloodstone Roleplay.

We haven't had a role play going on for a while, I guess I'll start one.

I quietly sit in the dark corner of bloodstone tavern, polishing by blade after a brutal massacre task in bower lake, I notice the different faces in the tavern, some familiar some new. A sudden gunshot is herd outside and the clashing of blades. I rush outside to see...

Rad

Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Bloodstone Roleplay.

DarkenedSoul;357624 said:

Ahh didn't know they were moved there, Will someone be nice enough to move this thread. ^_^

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

TimIsDead;357626 said:
Will someone be nice enough to move this thread. ^_^
No.

No one here is nice.

We're all bloodsucking, bloodhungry predators. We never give in to your requests. We will never conform to your way of thinking.

We're the desolate ones, and we live and fend for ourselves, without requesting the help of others. We live alone, and if we see anyone imposing, we murder without a second thought.

We're the adventurers of the north, mercy is not in our soul. Only blood. Only death. Only the fear we put in your heart, and the blade we put in your broken body.

On this mountain, where you'll die.
Frozen and broken, where dead shall lie.

...But someone should seriously move this thread. :3

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;357627 said:
No.

No one here is nice.

We're all bloodsucking, bloodhungry predators. We never give in to your requests. We will never conform to your way of thinking.

We're the desolate ones, and we live and fend for ourselves, without requesting the help of others. We live alone, and if we see anyone imposing, we murder without a second thought.

We're the adventurers of the north, mercy is not in our soul. Only blood. Only death. Only the fear we put in your heart, and the blade we put in your broken body.

On this mountain, where you'll die.
Frozen and broken, where dead shall lie.

...But someone should seriously move this thread. :3

LOL First part is win.

Cain

Reaction score

David walks into bloodstone. After that troll attack at the cow and corset that he had fended off not many heroes had gone there. so he had travelled to Bloodstone to see if there were any quests and new people to meet. He heads for the tavern.

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Soap;357702 said:
David walks into bloodstone. After that troll attack at the cow and corset that he had fended off not many heroes had gone there. so he had travelled to Bloodstone to see if there were any quests and new people to meet. He heads for the tavern.

Suddenly, I pull out my red dragon and hide it by my side. Thinking you are a threat but I don't take action yet. I walk past you to head outside to see what was left of the fight.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

In the corner of the tavern there is a man. Wearing black clothes, a black tattered scarf and a mask. He observes with curiosity what's going on.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

The battle hardened warrior sensed that something was a foot. Draining the last dregs of the ale that had the distinct taste of rotten and poorly fermented fruit he rose from his place before the fire and scanned the tavern. Bloodstone is renowned for its unfathomable ability to make even the most bravest of men to fear the darkness.

It envelopes the docks and the worn, cobbled streets that wind deep into the heart of the port town. It was for this reason our warrior had already fastened his stern grip around the Cutlass within it's sheath. Bloodstone was the scum of Albion and the warrior was in no hurry to stay.

A man shrouded in darkness sitting in the corner of the tavern arched his gaze which was meet by the cold grey eyes of the warrior. His battle weary eyes widened as he recognised who was sitting not 5 feet away . . .

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

The man in the corner quickly realized who it was. And very slowly reached for his gun...

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

The warrior, better known as Ares, saw that his old friend was not aware it was he who stood before him. The man in the corner is one of the best shooters in all of Albion and if the warrior didn't make is presence known very soon then all havoc could soon be unleashed inside the small tavern in Bloodstone. Slowly the warrior reached to draw back his hood, carful not too startle his old friend . . .

Cain

Reaction score

David walked in. He sat down and ordered a beer. He payed the waitress and then started drinking.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

The waitress counted the gold she'd received from David. It fully covered his tab, with a little extra. She carefully tucked the coins into her corset and ran a hand through her curly brown hair. There was a big commotion going on outside the tavern and it was beginning to cause quite a stir as everyone was gathering near the entrance to see what was going on.

Sylvia too was intrigued and pushed through the crowd to get a good look at what all the gun-fighting was about. 'It's probably just Reaver having another hissy fit..." she thought, but then was surprised to see that it wasn't Reaver at all who was causing the problem...

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

The loud Balverine growl caught my attention. It was a crew member getting attacked by a Balverine. I take out my Katana and run twards the balverine.

"What Is a Balverine doing here" I think to myself.

As I get ready to swing, the balverine rushes upon me and I'm knocked unconscious with it's sharp teeth pressed on me...

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

The balverine then wipes its hand and identifies itself as a Bard, yes, a Balverine-Bard, he is the friend of the next thing to enter the room, a red eyed effeminate man wielding a martini and a dagger. He enters the room and identifies himself: "Hello chaps, I am Firis, poet, bard, pickpocket and perverted fiend all from the same Emerald Isle, pleased too meet you all." He sits down at the table, he then smirks and seems too realize something: "I am sorry that my friend here has bitten you, no worries, you won't need to hide from the moon."

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Sylvia was utterly confused at what was going on. This was strange, even for Bloodstone. All she knew for sure was that there was a man unconscious in the street and he'd sooner be picked apart by the beggars and seagulls than helped by anyone. She scooted her way passed Firis, giving him an awkward glance and then knelt by the fallen man. She gave him a heavy-handed slap across the face to rouse him.

"Oi! You might want to get up before ya get eaten alive. I'm talking to you, now wake up." There was a distinct note of impatience in her voice, she was well aware that she was losing potential tips by helping out this stranger. She gave him one more slap just to see how heavy of a sleeper he really was...

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

I violently wake up with a giant gasp, I look at Sylvia.. "Where Am I?"..... "I can't even remember my name.."

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

"Oh bloody hell..." she sighed and rolled her eyes as she stood up and then helped him to his feet. "Honestly, the thing barely nipped you and you had to go all dramatic like. You're in Bloodstone, I can't much help you with your name though." She was irritated but none the less couldn't just leave this man to his confused and possibly traumatized self.
"Come inside and have a seat until you gather up your marbles, aye? You might want to talk to that fellow over there..." She gestured toward the flamboyant form of Firis in the corner. "He might know what's got your mind all scrambled."

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

The man in the mask feels a strange amount of Dark Energy, floating all around the tavern. Then he looks at his old "friend".

"Hmh. That's you. You surely, remember me? I was supposed to... well... kill you. But that mage stopped me from doing so. And.... we had to defeat him. Together. I hate. Working together."

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

"Oh waitress? Do you have a martini? And perhaps some Vodka?" (Lemme know if I am pulling too much real world crap in, I forget the liquors in Fable II and my guy is supposed too be a drinker.)