• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Bloodstone Roleplay.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Bloodstone Roleplay.

"What are you doing?!" shouted the assassin at the man who just tried to kill Ares. He pushed him out of the way, and took a potion out of his belt. He opened it and quickly gave it to the warrior. As the red liquid came down the warrior's throat...

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Light . . . Ares' eyes opened slowly and his senses were rekindled. He felt the potion pour past his lips and down his throat. He felt rejuvenated and confused.

Ares slowly rose to his feet.

"Thank you Assassin. . . but why . . . why save me after all we have been through?" Ares queried.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

"I... I don't know. Perhaps, I want to kill you myself? Or perhaps I don't want you dead, yet? Either way, you're welcome." The assassin said in a saddened voice.

Then he turned to see that the would-be killer ran out of the tavern.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Sylvia squealed with glee when he picked her up and then giggled when she looked at the sad little scallywags that thought themselves man enough to take on her love. Once back on solid ground, she smoothed her skirts and shook her head, "Honestly, love, I can't believe they'd be so stupid. You're a legend as it were, it's not as if they'd never heard of you. Then again, some men would like to say they at least tried to defeat a monster of a man. Fools."
She was so distracted by all the commotion at the door, that she barely noticed the goings-on of the Assassin's crew. "Gentlemen, take it outside. I've enough damage to pay for already!" She shouted, a gleam of malice in her eyes.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Bjornulf chuckled softly to himself as he downed the last of the alcohol. "Fools indeed" he said. His gaze then fell on the unconscious thug laying on top of the remains of one of the tables. His smile faded and he put the tankard down on a nearby table. He lumbered slowly over, making his way past the Assassin and the Warrior. He lazily kicked some of the debris.

"I'm sorry, my dove. Didn't mean for this bastard to break one of your tables like this." He bent down and picked up one of the broken legs of the table, stared at it for a few moments, then dropped it to the floor again. "Don't think I'll manage to put it together again, neither..." He looked back to the Warrior. "Say, lad, you look a bit pale there. Didn't hit you in the head with this lout did I?" he asked as he grabbed the still unconscious thug by his collar, dragging him towards the door.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Slowly, I gather myself and make my way to Bjornulf, "You wouldn't happen to see a Baleverine around here would you?" I ask quietly, "I can't let the wretched thing get away after what it has done to me.."

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

"Balverine? It shouldn't be too hard to find, unless it got itself caught up in Wraithmarsh. Honestly, there aren't many places it could be hiding in Bloodstone." Sylvia commented with a shrug. No one seemed overly concerned with the prospect of a bloodthirsty animal on the loose, nothing surprised the citizens of Bloodstone anymore.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

"Balverines? Here? In Bloodstone? Or downright in this very tavern?!". He lets out a short snort. "I don't know what Sylvia has been giving you to drink, lad, but I suggest you go sleep it off! I aint never heard about no Balverines ever visiting a tavern. Though, I guess it'd be interesting to see what such a creature would want to drink!" He lets out a loud chuckle and proceeds towards the door, dragging the unconscious thug behind him.

He picks up the other thug sloped over by the door by the collar of his shirt and with a mighty haul throws them out on the street. "And stay out!". He turns back to the patron, crossing his arms across his chest. "You still here? Hmmmm, you don't seem to be sodding drunk after all. So tell me - what did this balverine have to drink?"

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

The assassin took a small pouch from his belt and gave it to Sylvia.

"Should be enough to repay the damage." he added.

Then he sat down in the corner.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Sylvia took the pouch, and was surprised to see it was full of gold. The Assassin was a successful man, that was for sure. She looked up at him sitting in the corner and gave him a smile. However dangerous he may be, at least he had a shred of kindness in him.
There was much more to this hooded assailant then he was letting on, and Sylvia had every intention of finding out as much as she could...

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

I shrug "I should find a place to rest, maybe your right... Balverines in bloodstone, that's funny.." I walk out of the tavern and a pouch of gold drops out of my trousers pocket.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

"Hey, you! Yes, you! The guy that just went out. You lost something." the assassin shouted and pointed at the pouch.

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

I run over to the pouch of gold and quickly someone in the tavern leaps out of their chair, grabs the gold and runs out...

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Sylvia rolled her eyes and then busied herself behind the bar, making a strong drink for herself. She looked over at the man who'd been robbed, "You really can't be surprised at that. I do feel bad for you, dear, what with imaginary balverine attacks and all. You've had a rough day."
She took a rag from her pocket and began to wipe up the accumulated filth of the day from the tables as well as pick up the splinters of wood from the ground.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

(Timisdead this part is directed at you but I forgot your character name :/ ) ALSO: (I assume no one likes the singing Balverien idea so if he was imaginary then skip this paragraph)
The Balverine-Bard then cleared his throat and opened his mouth "Why I say there is nothing wrong with a talkin Balverine in the tavern, anyway terribly sorry lad about the nibble, if it is any reconciliation you taste as good as you look. Waitress, mam; I would like a pint of ale."

Firis then woke up and eyed the grizzly man hugging the waitress, and pondered this brutish figure, he then sipped on his martini and leaned back humming folk songs.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

The sound of Firis' humming awoke the legendary hero known as the Holy Diver who was sleeping in the upstairs portion of the tavern. Holy Diver marched down the stairs and grabbed Firis by the collar and rather politely stated, "If you would not mind, can you please hum a bit more quietly?". Holy Diver had noticed the full foot height difference in mid sentence as he pulled Firis up.

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Zen slowly gets up, furious from losing his hard earned gold. He looks at everyone and says "I'm leaving to go play Morrowind" and then walks out of the tavern while everyone stares blankly asking themselves "What the bloody hell is a morrowind?"

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Firis says "Alright chap." and then chases after Zen, he begins to try to reason with him.

Cain

Reaction score

David ignores all the commotion and continues on his design. He puts it away and pulls out his latest quest reward, a pistol made by a samarkand gunsmith . Its silver and where the hammer was there is a eagles head. It is a big gun. He remembered what the man called it. The Eagle. He examines it and then puts it away, and then reads a letter telling him about his latest quest.

Apparently some ex-pirate had taken up residence in the TOBY, and was causing trouble for the residents. This was the place he was seen the most in. David thought, A new place to drink and theres a quest here was well.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

An Eagle? The assassin thought, after he looked at David's gun. He was about to go out, so the assassin stopped him, and asked.

"Where did you get that gun from?"