• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Bloodstone Roleplay.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
Re: The Bloodstone Roleplay.

Sylvia rolled her eyes as soon as Firis started ordering drinks. She could tell right off the bat that he would was going to be "That Guy."
"Right away, sir." she sighed and then resigned herself to behind the bar where she began mixing his drinks. Supplies were low and the delivery ship was late this week, so she watered down the liquor and made it an overpriced grog. 'If he expects anything nicer than this, then he's obviously forgotten he's in Bloodstone.'
She grabbed two glasses and set them down on the table in front of him. "Don't drink 'em too fast then, love. You don't want to burn out the inside of yer throat." She smiled sweetly and sauntered back to the bar where she oversaw the entire goings-on of the tavern.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

The mutual feeling of contempt between the two warriors radiated around the tavern. A hushed silence snaked it's way among the seated regulars. The Landlady watched, ever vigilant from her position behind the bar.

"Stay your pistol, this is not the time or the place Assassin." Ares warned. "There are better times and places for us to resolve our differences and quite frankly I'd rather not splatter Sylvia's floors with your blood this day."

Ares was aware that he had to stay his tongue as the Assassin was as unpredictable as he was deadly. Unfortunately for the unsuspecting regulars at Sylvia's tavern they had no idea who these two warriors were and what could eventually unfold before them . . .

Cain

Reaction score

(Vodka would probably exist but give it another name)

David drinks his beer. He then takes out some designs and starts working on some designs for a new rifle hes making.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

"Very well." - The man responded quietly. - I'll warn you though. Watch your back." He then looked at people who were observing the scene. They quickly realized what the Assassin wanted and came back to drinking and talking.

"Take a seat."

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

A man walks in and sits down quietly as he is waiting for the waitress.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

"Why are you here? Don't tell me your services aren't required elsewhere?" Ares smirked.

Ares motioned for Sylvia to bring across his regular, one of Bloodstones finest Ale's, and shared a nod with an old associate better known as David.

"Thank you Sylvia, just add it to my tab. Ohh and can I have your 'finest whiskey' for my companion" the battle worn warrior asked.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Just sits and watches everyone in tavern. He blatantly stares at Ares

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

"All contracts have been taken by other assassin's. Besides, I need a break. That's all I can say. And what are you doing here, Ares?" As the assassin spoke the final word, the warrior looked surprised.

Sudennly, the assassin started to feel dizzy. He started hearing voices. He shook his head, and wondered what was that.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Mirrors do not lie and the mirrored mantle angled above the Assassin's head proved just that. Before Ares can rebuke he not only feels but sees the cold stare of the Assassin's apprentice sitting behind him. Rookie mistake, but is it mine Ares thought . . .

Ares motions for his cutlass and takes his pistol in his left hand and points both at the assassin's in front and behind him. In one fluid motion the tip of the cutlass is threateningly pressed against the throat of the Apprentice and his Pistol pointed directly between the eyes of the unusually dazed Assassin. What is happening here ! A high pitched scream pierced through the cabin. I have drawn to much attention to myself. I can only hope Sylvia can forgive me but this was life and death.

"I should have known better !" growled Ares. "I'll ask again", now addressing both of the Assassin's. "What is your business here with me? . . . Speak !"

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

It was getting quite busy now, but that was typical of this time of day. Sylvia scurried about, keeping track of who was drinking what and keeping a metal tally of the tabs to be paid. If there was one thing that people knew when entering her tavern, it was that she didn't take kindly to ditchers.
She passed a glass of whiskey to the Assassin, casting a wary eye over him and Ares. She knew the latter, he was a frequent customer, but the Assassin held an aura of danger around him. The tenseness that surrounded their table was thick enough to be cut with a knife. "Take it easy, gents." She said and then returned to her rounds, taking orders and delivering drinks and bits of food to the customers.
As she walked passed a table, she noticed a man staring in Ares' direction. She tapped him on the shoulder, "What'll it be, lovie?"

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Suddenly there was the sound of a great commotion comming from the nearby alleyway. The sound of angry voices shouting slurred battle cries accompanied by the sound of brawling drew closer to the tavern. Then the door blew open and in flew a man dressed in ragged armour and clothing, crashing into the table of the warrior and the assassin. The legs of the table crumbled and the man rolled over unconscious on top of the pile of debris that was once a sturdy table. A booming voice echoed through-out the tavern.

"Wench! Wench! Where's me drink!?"

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Sylvia's heart fluttered as the voice echoed through the rotting walls of the tavern. 'Looks like you've returned after all...' she thought and quickly grabbed up a tankard and filled it to capacity with the strongest liquor she had.
"What's taken you so long then?" She cooed as she held up the drink, her other hand poised on her hips.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

EDIT: Chaos had ensued ! A drunk, possibly Sylvia's estranged husband, had suddenly toppled into the table at which Ares stood with both men in grasp of his will.

Poison ! Ares felt his throat tighten. Treachery ? Perhaps. Maybe this 'apprentice' was more than he seemed. He was young and would be a shame to spill his blood. Then Ares felt the sharp pinch of a hidden blade pierced his side. He had been distracted and he had let his guard down. Darkness was creeping into the warriors eyes . . .

(EDITED for story now :D)

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Moves closer to Ares trying to not be seen.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

(Holy crap, double nina'd. And you can't see my eyes, I have a hood, and a mask. And don't choose my actions for me -.-)

"Hmh." sighed the assassin, completely ignoring the man that just jumped inside the tavern.

He pushed the cutlass out of the way.

"Well done. You have found us. But you should know, there are more than just one assassin in this tavern. You would have no chance against us. Now, my friend there is doing something, so put the gun down. Because if he fails, he'll be dead. And his blood will be on your hands. He is just 15 you know."

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

( I can't keep up with all these posts ! :p)

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

(it is a bit difficult if there was like a chat box for this that would be amazing)

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

(Yeah, so go and edit your post froggy. Write:

EDIT: EDIT

)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

A booming chuckle came from the doorway as the man stepped inside the tavern, letting out a low grunt as he bent down to fit through the doorway. For a brief second the tavern fell silent as the patrons eyed the stranger; a giant of a man dressed in mostly leather with some chain mail randomly worked into the leather work. Across his shoulders rested the pelt of some unknown arctic animal. His hair was dark brown and shoulder length and his skin was pale, which easily set him apart from the tanned look of the Bloodstone natives. Tucked under his right arm was the sad shape of another thug dressed in the same manner as the one laying unconscious on the floor.

"Sylvia, my little dove!" he said, extending his arms towards her. There was a loud thud as the unconscious man hit the tavern floor. He scooped-up the waitress off her feet by putting his left arm around her waist, and grabbed the tankard with his right.

"I would've come sooner, but these fellas had some funny ideas about my gold belonging to them."

He spun around on the spot, spinning the little waitress in the air has he put the tankard to his lips and took a long sip.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

The Assassin seemed to be unaware of the poison that was now coursing through Ares' body. Was it the supposed drunk that had poisoned him or was t the Apprentice or one of the many assassin's the Assassin had claimed were surrounding him? His cutlass and pistol fell to the tavern floor. Blood was pooling at his feet.

"What is happening to me?" Ares croaked, barely audible from the tightened throat from the poison.

Ares now felt the blood seeping out of his side. The warm coppery smell made him gag. Darkness claimed him . . .