• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darco

the dog

Ok, so its confirmed you can have a dog heres a cople of things i think would be cool
1. you choose wether the dog comes with you on missions or you could leave it at a kennel or your house to protect your family.
2.the ability to choose what type of dog you have
3.being able to do combined moves like a speicial will move

I think that would be cool tell me what you think and any more ideas you have:cool:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: the dog

A dog with will powers? Now that I would pay money to see...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;29642 said:
A dog with will powers? Now that I would pay money to see...

Yeah that could be interesting....

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I think it'd be stupid really. If the dog indeed does fight with you, I'd like it more like a attack dog. Think German Shepard of the Nazis...*shrugs* I'd rather face an undead army than that.....I can imagine it now, ripping Hobbes to shreds.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Confirmation? Link to the place where Molyneux or some of the developers stated this as totally confirmed.... please....

EDIT; Its cool, I found it myself. Sounds interesting but I have to say I am glad I dont have to bring a dog with me everywhere.

R

Reaver

I hope you can leave it places (or kill it) cuz i dont want some flea ridden mongrel following me, even more so if it's going to be some fluffy little poodle

F

FableFreak

Just to let you know the dog starts with you and ends with you, you are evil the daog is evil and vice versa. Anyway what good would a dog do at home? It would just get its ass stabbed by Lucien (the antagonist of Fable 2, for those who are n00bs to it for now...)

B

blue crow

Reaver;29688 said:
I hope you can leave it places (or kill it) cuz i dont want some flea ridden mongrel following me, even more so if it's going to be some fluffy little poodle

lol whats up with you and dogs? didnt you ever hear mans best freind? anyway the dogs would be cool i would pick either a bordcollie or a labdor.

p.s. yes i know i spelled the dogs names wrong

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

See if I had a dog in fable I'd want a ****zu...just coz the name makes me laugh. As I am evil, I would want anything so long as it is already half mad and infected with rabies...just train it to bite those horrible little kiddies

*hehe...the name of the dog got starred...

E

ennio

just thought it would be cool to have a horse instead of a dog you could ride horse to get around quicker ... instead of warping horseback combat n stuff wud be cool

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Or you could give potions to your dog so it mutates and carries you around...

(this is why the RSPCA won't let me near their animals)

R

Reaver

i have nothing against dogs i just like to work alone. I hate companions and i hate protecting people.

B

blue crow

Reaver;30013 said:
i have nothing against dogs i just like to work alone. I hate companions and i hate protecting people.

so if you had 100 men with guns shooting for you you wouldent like that? on-topic the dogs could be useful say there is a hidden treasure they can sniff it out and pretend a person was missing you could use the dog too sniff him out and if he his under snow the dog could dig him up.

R

Reaver

about the shotguns it depends on the situation. And yeah the whole sniffing out thing would be cool

B

blue crow

Reaver;30049 said:
about the shotguns it depends on the situation. And yeah the whole sniffing out thing would be cool

and the dog could bark and tell you if timmy is down in the well.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I never had anything against the dog I'm all for a black and white creature type thing that changes whether your good or evil...

B

blue crow

Sephiroxas;30078 said:
I never had anything against the dog I'm all for a black and white creature type thing that changes whether your good or evil...

dude i wasent talking to you i was talking to reaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.