• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: the dog

Yeah, I know but I'm easily amused - humour of a five year old boy.

B

Bethrezen

"A dog with will powers" :D "interesting" idea, really

E

element1

if u have a dog you should be able to sick it on innocent people and see it tear them to shreds. It would be most fun to kill little kids and women like this. Then you see the hero laughing. That would be pretty cool

M

Minky

the breeds of dogs i would like to see in the game are:
1.Golden Retriever
2.Afghan Hound
3.Blood Hound
4.Irish Wolfhound(largest breed in the world)
5.Samoyed
6.Husky
7.Saint Bernard
8.Newfoundland
9.Bullmastiff
10.Rottweiler
11.Great Dane(second largest breed in the world,i think)
12.Boxer
13.Doberman Pinscher
14.Bull Terrier
15.Bulldog
16.Collie
and
17.German Shepherd

I know they probably arent gonna include that many,but it would be cool if they did.

E

eastwood3

Yea, and your dog grows with you and becomes evil/good with you. You can have kids too. They are a mix of you and your wife and grow throughout the game.

Minky;35384 said:
1.Golden Retriever
2.Afghan Hound
3.Blood Hound
5.Samoyed
6.Husky
7.Saint Bernard
8.Newfoundland
9.Bullmastiff
10.Rottweiler
12.Boxer
13.Doberman Pinscher
14.Bull Terrier
15.Bulldog
16.Collie
and
17.German Shepherd

I know they probably arent gonna include that many,but it would be cool if they did.

What about an English Mastive. Those dogs are enormous.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Great list of dogs. I would like a Malamute or that dog from The Mask :p

T

Torus isle

yeah, imagine that dog from the mask trying to atack some one

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I wonder if you'll switch to control the dog for certain situations. Maybe getting into smaller places or finding people/things

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Minky;35384 said:
1.Golden Retriever
2.Afghan Hound
3.Blood Hound
5.Samoyed
6.Husky
7.Saint Bernard
8.Newfoundland
9.Bullmastiff
10.Rottweiler
12.Boxer
13.Doberman Pinscher
14.Bull Terrier
15.Bulldog
16.Collie
and
17.German Shepherd

Here 3 other breeds i would like to see
18.Wolf
19.Balvorine
20.Dragon Dog

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Minky;37422 said:
dragon dog??
A dragon dog is simpley a dog that breaths fire and has wings.

S

Santa Clause

Hey Adam I done what you said and joined im liking it so far.:)

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Wow, I didn't know Santa liked Fable too... awesome! ^_^

By the way, welcome.

D

Darg

dragon dog? I like the sound of that-- Hi Lucien. Say hello to my little friend! What if you abuse your dog? would it run away or something, or even decide to go rouge and bite you? Just a few ideas.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I was looking through some other forums, the mod site actually. And I was going through their "screenshots" thread. There was a texture for a dog, already in fable, but it has no animation or anything, there's alos a sheep texture Again, no animation.

I don't think they dog would run away, after all, you can eat food in front of your starving child. If you're evil, why wouldn't you be able to beat the **** out of your dog? Evil people are..evil.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

You know how in fable if you kill somebody someone always takes there place I heard in fable 2 if you kill someone there dead for good. and also I like the whole dog eating in front of your starving children thing. very evil indeed...... they should have rewards on this website ya know like most evil idea or most heroic idea and we could win ribbons we go into our user CP and select the title (ribbon) you want to wear and it puts a frame around your alias and written at the bottom most evil idea. Then you can click on the frame to see what the most evil idea was...... you would be wearing that title sephi.:D

P

Panicpillow

Sephiroxas;38219 said:
I was looking through some other forums, the mod site actually. And I was going through their "screenshots" thread. There was a texture for a dog, already in fable, but it has no animation or anything, there's alos a sheep texture Again, no animation.

I don't think they dog would run away, after all, you can eat food in front of your starving child. If you're evil, why wouldn't you be able to beat the **** out of your dog? Evil people are..evil.

indeed.
the dog mechanic sounds very neat, but i wonder how indepth they are going to go with this thing.

J

Jester.

Im still confused on what will happen exactly if and when the dog dies... can it die? if it cant then ittl probaly have a low attack damage and just be used a a distarction or can it die and respawn with medium attack damage?
Also I think ited be cool if you would have a seperate xp pool for your dog as it earns points by killing people (evil) or findding people or treasure!(good) and then you could like upgrade the dogs stuff like health or speed!
Oh and what about towns and shops I think ited be cool if some towns didnt allow vermine at all then others wouldnt mind and yet even othersn would be like a pro dog town or something, like evry one had a dog..
What about shops and stuff...would they really allow you to bring your dog inside with you...?
Just my ideas for now..
-Jester.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Maybe if it dies you can stuff it, augment it and wield it against unsuspecting villagers...

Status
Not open for further replies.