• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Panicpillow

Re: the dog

Angel;40841 said:
Maybe if it dies you can stuff it, augment it and wield it against unsuspecting villagers...

i totally support that idea.

D

dark_hart

lol it would, but would if im full good, will it be a little [happy] poodle? lol i would definitly be a rich evil bastrd then!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

*le sigh*

Sephiroxas;41401 said:
Gay means either happy or homosexual, it doesn't have an "advanced form" of meaning. I don't understand why people just can't use "lame" or "uncool" or "stupid"

Anyway, like I said before. I don't think it's going to be a poodle. I think they were useing poodle as an example.

D

dark_hart

Sephiroxas;41514 said:
*le sigh*

Anyway, like I said before. I don't think it's going to be a poodle. I think they were useing poodle as an example.

lol I have a habbit of calling everything I dont like gay =]

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

dark_hart;41532 said:

I'm not saying I don't use it.
I just don't use it on the internet. Could offend somebody and all that Jazz.:ninja:

D

dark_hart

Sephiroxas;41537 said:
I'm not saying I don't use it.
I just don't use it on the internet. Could offend somebody and all that Jazz.:ninja:

ok ill edit then lol

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

it says on wikipedia that u are capable of having a dog, which probably means it will just be like the mercs.(as in u buy one till it dies then get a new one)

after all in the trailer i didnt see any dogs, did u?

and the game is meant to take place over 50 years so u will probably have numerous dogs...

dont get ur hopes up

C

Claytorus

I think that if you can have a dog then it should get old and week in like ten years and then you have to put it down because of the pain it's in. Then just go by another one and hope the kids don't know the difference.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I think that th dog, the HERO'S DOG, that goes along with my alligment would live LONGERthan a normal dog. After all it's fable, the dog doesn't have to be normal. For heavens sake it can turn into a hell demon. That's not normal.

J

Jester.

dark_hart;41532 said:
yeah so do I but shepi got mad so i dont no mores..or atleast when she aint lookin ^^ ;).....but anyway i think the dog could be used as like a little decoy or a gaurd if left at home..like to see lucien get past my demon hell dog thingy mc bobber..o_O

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I wonder what Lucien looks like o_o;

And I didn't get mad, I just think people on forums should be curtious. I had this argument yesterday with my boyfriend.

He abbriviated ME, for Maine, and I told him some people might not know what ME is, after all I have no clue what any of the other abbriviations for states are.
All in all, Someone might come on the forum, and be new, And they could be gay. So they browse through the forums and they see "Gay" and "Calling everything I DON'T LIKE gay" and so on... then they could not want to join the site because of it. That's all.

B

bwilson42

droded;45374 said:
it says on wikipedia that u are capable of having a dog, which probably means it will just be like the mercs.(as in u buy one till it dies then get a new one)

after all in the trailer i didnt see any dogs, did u?

and the game is meant to take place over 50 years so u will probably have numerous dogs...

dont get ur hopes up

Yeh i saw on a couple of website that you can have a dog. But it also says in magazines and on other websites you can't. it is impossible to tell until the game comes out.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Scrap it - changed my mind. I want a demonic rabbit like the one in Monty Python and the Holy Grail...

C

Claytorus

teach your dog to eat villagers like the creature in black and white.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;46562 said:
Scrap it - changed my mind. I want a demonic rabbit like the one in Monty Python and the Holy Grail...
With nasty pointy teeth. Just watch out for the Holy hand grenade 1...2...5!

droded;45374 said:
... which probably means it will just be like the mercs.(as in u buy one till it dies then get a new one)

That sounds like a good way to do it. That way you could tell the dog to stay. And maybe you could have other animals/creatures.
HMM wolves bears a dragon maybe you can only have an animal that is as powerful as you so when you start you have a gerbil or something or maybe a skunk because starting in the slums you probably stink pretty badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.