• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The singing sword/better bard discovery.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: The singing sword/better bard discovery.

jwc2200;180787 said:
If you use FreeRoam you can change the script name in the Greatwood .tng file to NULL and you can get that aug whenever you want. You can also change the Bowerstone Slums .tng script name for the tavern cellar and cellar hatch to NULL and open that whenever you want.
I only play on the xbox, don't think I can do that.:(
If I ever get the pc, I'd certainly try it. I have a hard time playing on the computer.

A

Archaeologist

Hehe, Sandgoose. As big as a house and able to speak several languages.
That always cracks me up.

O

Oni_Azif

yea thats the statue the youtube video showed a hero with henchman an when they walked up to it the Henchmans said something like "ah the ole' statue master is said to unlock secrets all across the land" or something allong those lines, i was just wondering what other information they give out about other things ::shrugs:: if anyone happened to know.....
theres another one where he got the Demon door who wants all the silver keys to open without ANY its Hilarous!
YouTube - Fable TLC(xbox) • STATUE MASTER • Good Merc • Treasure Chest

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Thanks Oni, so you only have to show the guild seal, to get in? I'll have to try that when I get to Necropolis next.:)

P

PiNo RoKr

Wow.
never thought of that

jwc2200

Reaction score

He/She does not show the Guild Seal, it shows that he/she has no keys. Since he/she has no keys the door opens, the door said give them all, all is none, so the door accepts none and opens. You can not 'show' the Guild Seal, click it and click 'use' and it brings up a teleport list. I tried after reading the posts, then I watched the video and saw how it worked.

P

PiNo RoKr

Wow, that is amazing.
+rep

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

jwc2200;180855 said:
He/She does not show the Guild Seal, it shows that he/she has no keys. Since he/she has no keys the door opens, the door said give them all, all is none, so the door accepts none and opens. You can not 'show' the Guild Seal, click it and click 'use' and it brings up a teleport list. I tried after reading the posts, then I watched the video and saw how it worked.

Well, you just saved me, a lot of wasted time. It would have driven me nuts, trying to do that. How can you end up with no keys? Do people actually rush through, like that? Thanks.:)

P

PiNo RoKr

lol utterly amazing
I gave him all of my keys like a dumbass (like around 30)

jwc2200

Reaction score

I made a bench in Lookout Point that teleports me to the Bordello, once there I enter the DmDoor using a gift, once inside the DmDoor I buy and sell with my traders I put there, maybe take a nap in my bed i put there, look at my fountain I put there, then use another bench to teleport me to Snowspire. I use the well in Snowspire to teleport me to the Necropolis. I go to the DmDoor there and tell him I have no keys, he calls me a freak, but opens up. I do this just after Guild training, before I get any keys. Or even do any quests. The sensible thing to do would be to add the Bereaver as weapon 1 with FE, but this takes up much more time modding all the teleporters, therefore it is more fun to me.
NECRODMDR2.jpg

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

JWC, one of these days, I may look into modding. I've only been on a computer, since march of this year. There really is a lot to learn. When I went to school, there were no computers. But Boy it must be fascinating, to be able to make all of your own places, to go.:cool:

jwc2200

Reaction score

When I went to school we had "The ClassMate 88", which was an adding machine disguised as a computer. When I moved up to Highschool we had little green dot monitors and used Computer Basic Language. Windows did not exist at the time I don't think. My first computer was a Tandy Color Basic, all I used it for was to make useless flowcharts and play stick figure baseball.

P

PiNo RoKr

Yay, man modding
Tandy Color Basic? lol there is one of those in my closet
god...those are amazing

jwc2200

Reaction score

Amazing pieces of crap.

P

PiNo RoKr

Yah i know!
I messed with it like a month or two ago...
like 3x better then windows Vista

I

InnerMass

Lol I remeber when I spent around 4-5hours straight trying to find clues, maybe I will start again.

P

PiNo RoKr

Lol there is no sword but it would be fun to try the clues again.
who knows?
you may just find something cool.
like how i found a frying pan

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

the frying pan is the reward to the treasure clues.
so.......yeah........

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

jwc2200;180992 said:
When I went to school we had "The ClassMate 88", which was an adding machine disguised as a computer. When I moved up to Highschool we had little green dot monitors and used Computer Basic Language. Windows did not exist at the time I don't think. My first computer was a Tandy Color Basic, all I used it for was to make useless flowcharts and play stick figure baseball.

When I went to school, we didn't have any, so no stick figure baseball. My first game system was the Atari. I played 21 nonstop, for awhile.:rolleyes: