• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The singing sword/better bard discovery.

X

Xeon

Re: The singing sword/better bard discovery.

I grew up with windows :p

P

PiNo RoKr

wth is stick figure baseball?

jwc2200

Reaction score

It was a game that came with Radio Shack's Tandy Color Basic Computer. I had one at some point in the 80's, before you were born.

P

PiNo RoKr

Oh cool. i playing it now. and yeah i know before i was born.

jwc2200

Reaction score

Are you playing on a Color Basic? I know you mentioned having one in a closet. I am surprised anyone kept that thing. It had an Atarti like maze game too I think. Shoot the robot zombies or something like that.

P

PiNo RoKr

Yeah my parents kept the thing.
it's pretty amazing lol
Sarcasm

jwc2200

Reaction score

It was pretty awesome to a 13 yo back when computers were just starting to become available.

P

PiNo RoKr

OH I BET!!!
lol, too young to appreciate it.
what i do appreciate is windows 96.
amazing!!!

X

Xeon

Yeah windows 96 was a huge step for me also, man I played alot of age of empires :D

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

The Gravestone is talking about Russel Shaw, the primary composer for the game. Has anyong found the audio clip? What do you use to play the oog files?

P

PiNo RoKr

Yeah,
it was sad because my aunt had one and all of the settings and stuff had Ricky Martin on there so whenever friends came over they thought i was gay :D

jwc2200

Reaction score

Oni_Azif;180776 said:
ok its been a long while since ive played TLC but i watched a video yesterday where the guy had the Good henchman with him and the henchman began talking about the Statue Master in front of the guild, I had never heard this before i knew all about the tricky bugger but i was wondering about other Artifacts round Albion, such as the Sundial in the Picnic does the henchman (good or evil) have anything to expand upon its story?

Interesting side note here, the Lookout Point statue Script:

DefinitionType "OBJECT_LOOKOUT_POINT_KNIGHT_STATUE_01";
ScriptName StatueMasterStatue;
ScriptData "NULL";

But the Sundial is nothing special:

DefinitionType "OBJECT_SUNDIAL_01";
ScriptName NULL;
ScriptData "NULL";

The Gravestone is talking about Russel Shaw, the primary composer for the game. Has anyong found the audio clip? What do you use to play the oog files?

I found a download site through google that had several things that said they would play oog files or convert them to mp3, but I am leery of getting that kind of thing at the moment, my live-in computer tech(girlfriend) is in the hospital and if I mess up our network I would be without a computer, and more importantly, Fable for a couple weeks.

Yeah,
it was sad because my aunt had one and all of the settings and stuff had Ricky Martin on there so whenever friends came over they thought i was gay :D
PiNo, where did that come from?

P

PiNo RoKr

IDK...
just windows discussion brought back memmeries k?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;181727 said:

I'd like to know that as well. :unsure:

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

all the ogg files are in game music as well as all the files in the sound folder my guess is that it would be in the dialog.big/bin if there is a way to extract all the sound files from that i will search trough it

jwc2200

Reaction score

poopgod350;181856 said:
all the ogg files are in game music as well as all the files in the sound folder my guess is that it would be in the dialog.big/bin if there is a way to extract all the sound files from that i will search trough it

For pc the folder is here:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Sound

Someone at ModScene has changed a Sound file to make the Physical Shield make no noise, I will try to find that post and see if I can open others.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

yeah i searched through the sound files all they have is the in game music i think what we are looking for will be in dialog.big problem is i cant find an extractor that will give me readable files or any files for that matter