• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Toughest boss fights?

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
Jinpachi wasn't as much challenging as it is just grinding the fight over and over again until you got it all right. With some characters it was simply a matter of comboing some unblockable moves - that is, moves that the AI never blocked, like Corpse Thrust.
Yes, but Nancy is a mossive robot that has triple health, double damage, seems to block every attack andand you can only fight it once each play through -_- Azazel is just so damn hard to kill :| Jinpachi wasn't too much of a problem.. I probably won him every 3 fights. He wasn't much harder than true ogre :)

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
the last boss on Jak 2. I didn't know how to kill him until i ran out of ammo so i'm screwed for future tries

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
I made this picture, just for this moment, and I may use it over and over again actually..

SamuellJacksonmeme.jpg

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Defeating Ruby Weapon legit in FFVII is still beyond me.

BUT ONE DAY.

Also, Sephiroth is terribly easy once you learn his patterns.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Guild Wars 2

Prototype F-IV Golem in Sorrow's Embrace.

****er has no mercy and can't be beat.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Yes, but Nancy is a mossive robot that has triple health, double damage, seems to block every attack andand you can only fight it once each play through -_- Azazel is just so damn hard to kill :| Jinpachi wasn't too much of a problem.. I probably won him every 3 fights. He wasn't much harder than true ogre :)

I never played Tekken 6 unfortunately.
True Ogre was... fodder, a lot weaker than Ogre himself.

Talking about single chances. Anyone ever got to Night Terror in Soul Calibur 3?

Tyloric

Reaction score
Guild Wars 2

Prototype F-IV Golem in Sorrow's Embrace.

****er has no mercy and can't be beat.

OHMUHGOD YES

Almost impossible with PUGs. :|

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
OHMUHGOD YES

Almost impossible with PUGs. :|

I don't really see how you could beat him with a good team, really. His basic attacks inflict like a one minute long Burn which alone is enough to kill my tank specced Warrior!

You'd need to be able to purge that Burn every 4 or so seconds just to survive him. I don't know of any class that can do that on them selves, let alone their team...

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
Did anyone ever play the old House Of The Dead saga game? I generally saw it in game arcades along with penny machines etc.
It was a zombie game. And once when i was just 8 i reached a boss fighs and i have seen nothing like it since! One guy had bat wings and took ages to kill! I wouldn't have beat him without my Uncle at the time. But the guy was nothing compare tothenext boss The Hermit.. We never beat him :S Who knows how hard the final boss was :S

Tyloric

Reaction score
I don't really see how you could beat him with a good team, really. His basic attacks inflict like a one minute long Burn which alone is enough to kill my tank specced Warrior!

You'd need to be able to purge that Burn every 4 or so seconds just to survive him. I don't know of any class that can do that on them selves, let alone their team...
You need to learn to combo your traits. For example, all of my shouts have reduced cooldown and heal all allies who are in range of them.

And GW2 is not a game where you can just sit there and take it. You dodge or you die.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Don't talk down to me, Ty. I know full well how this game works. That Golem is insane: you can dodge his two auto-attacks, but then what? I'll repeat:

His basic auto-attacks inflict one minute burning on you.

It is not some special move he pulls out once in a while or anything special. And before you reply; yes, they are ranged auto-attacks.

Tyloric

Reaction score
Woah there, homie. No need to bite my head off. >_>

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Sorry, but this frustrates me to no end. The dungeon is cakewalk up until that damn golem! RAWR.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
there was a youtube video of that golem. didn't seem too hard tbh.
unless it was another boss of the same dungeon.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
Who has trouble with rpg bosses? Just level up some more. Sheesh. I don't recall the WEAPONS from Final Fantasy 7 being very challenging. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of FF7. I think it's highly overrated (doesn't even begin to compare to 6) but I will say that the secret optional boss fight against Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts was crazy difficult. He's absurdly strong and can insta-kill you very easily if you mess up on his pattern. To this day I still twitch a little at the words "Sin Harvest."

Henry from No More Heroes on Bitter Difficulty was also a helluva fight. To this day I still twitch a little at the words "Nighty Night." Which is what Henry whispered (providing a meager amount of warning) before performing his unblockable instant kill move with unlimited range. Christ. That move. *Eye Twitch*

Tyloric

Reaction score
Who has trouble with rpg bosses? Just level up some more. Sheesh. I don't recall the WEAPONS from Final Fantasy 7 being very challenging. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of FF7. I think it's highly overrated (doesn't even begin to compare to 6) but I will say that the secret optional boss fight against Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts was crazy difficult. He's absurdly strong and can insta-kill you very easily if you mess up on his pattern. To this day I still twitch a little at the words "Sin Harvest."

Henry from No More Heroes on Bitter Difficulty was also a helluva fight. To this day I still twitch a little at the words "Nighty Night." Which is what Henry whispered (providing a meager amount of warning) before performing his unblockable instant kill move with unlimited range. Christ. That move. *Eye Twitch*
Passive aggressive comments ftw?