• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What did u do when you finished Fable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: What did u do when you finished Fable

Bethrezen said:
ive got 3 houses in bowerstone, you guys killed lady grey?

I didnt, i quite liked her :D

B

Bethrezen

hehe, i "WAS" liked her in the begining, then she told me that "you are stupid, get away from me" and at last, she dumped me :( and i make a guard angry, when he tried to shot me with his crossbow HAHA! she has falled to the ground then i kicked her of course :D:D

A

Arckon

now how exactly you kill lady grey?

B

Bethrezen

:D when the guard tried to shoot me with his crossbow, i was standing behind the lady grey.So, the guard shot lady grey actually i didnt killed her guard did ! ...damn :(

A

Arckon

awe man I want to kill her not the gaurds.

B

Bethrezen

i want to kill her with my fists :D

C

Crims0n_m00n

Lady grey was horrid.... i never could get her to follow me to the chapel of skorm like i could everyone else.... she took my black rose too....

After i beat it i often enjoy stealing everything and then looking like im gonna be good again, and then destroying a few towns, and then killing the character's wives, and then destroying a few more towns, a simple pattern of events, sorta like one of those quilty blanket things.... Yes im crazy i know. you dont have to remind me....

Hmmm..... Death or Destruction? Both!

B

Bethrezen

what about chaos :p?

C

Crims0n_m00n

dmmit i forgot that one, thanks! hehem And Chaos too.

Evil always gets away with messing up, so ha! Evil is better than good. End of story! Go to Bed! No more bedtime stories for you!

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
Lady grey was horrid.... i never could get her to follow me to the chapel of skorm like i could everyone else.... she took my black rose too....

After i beat it i often enjoy stealing everything and then looking like im gonna be good again, and then destroying a few towns, and then killing the character's wives, and then destroying a few more towns, a simple pattern of events, sorta like one of those quilty blanket things.... Yes im crazy i know. you dont have to remind me....

Hmmm..... Death or Destruction? Both!

yeah lady grey is a bit** and a freaki show. all she wants is to have sex and sleep with other men so what's the point really in marrying her...too bad you couldn't get her to go to the chapel of skorm...that would have been hilarious.

B

Bethrezen

:D ok Mr.Moon goodnight but im afraiding :p

B

Bethrezen

"No more bedtime stories for you!" he said, and i said "ok Mr.Moon goodnight but im afraiding" ok? :Do_O

C

Crims0n_m00n

I thought it might. But she's almost as stubborn as i am.... o_O makes you wonder don't it? just how stubborn can it get? Grrrrr Die Lady Grey, Die already! *pulls out marshmallow blowgun and loads it with shotgun ammo*

And I'm not A BOY IM A CHICK!!!!!!

You had better Fear REALA!!! FOR HE IS SEZZY AND WILL EAT YOU!!!!!

and about the spam, skorms son, spamming is not allowed in most forums and therefore is BAD. Also making fun of the food spam (If its even food <_<)

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
I thought it might. But she's almost as stubborn as i am.... o_O makes you wonder don't it? just how stubborn can it get? Grrrrr Die Lady Grey, Die already! *pulls out marshmallow blowgun and loads it with shotgun ammo*

And I'm not A BOY IM A CHICK!!!!!!

rock on!! awesome i'll join ya in killing her raggety ass...she is annoying as hell and yes another person agrees! *watches Crims0n pull out blowgun* this is going to be good.:lol:

C

Crims0n_m00n

*Tosses blowgun, pulls out rocket launcher and loads it* You're right blu, this is gonna be good! I luv people agreeing with me! *shoots* dmmit! how could i miss that fat mouth of hers?!? Grrrrrrr!!!!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!! *rapidly shoots, barely missing bethrezen's head and nailing Lady Grey, blood splattering*

Status
Not open for further replies.