• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What did u do when you finished Fable

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Re: What did u do when you finished Fable

No I dont think when someones being a jackass to me and im not very happy right now

B

blu phoenix

SorenSwift said:
No I dont think when someones being a jackass to me and im not very happy right now

*sigh* listen soren just calm down ok...sorry that happened...but there's not much else i can really do...

C

Crims0n_m00n

Look guys i'm sorry, michael called and I lost myself for a minute there. I didn't get off because of you soren, i got off because my nephew went and complained to uncle ed about me not getting off the computer. Uncle ed has a shotgun. I dont. what would you do?

And soren i accept your words as a lesson for the more.... tempermental side of me, I understand your anger and again, I apologise.

Now can the earth keep spinning? I really enjoy talking. It is quite calming and i learn much from the great people here, many of which have interesting ideas that i could study forever and still be happy.

Hey, look! a poor and defenseless villager walking towards blu! *pulls out tranquilizer gun and shoots, the villager falls to the ground with a thud* Lets torture him!!!! Where do you think he lives? Should we go around burning towns until we find his????!!!!??? Can we? Can we pleeeaaase??

T

the backdoorman

Crims0n_m00n said:
Look guys i'm sorry, michael called and I lost myself for a minute there. I didn't get off because of you soren, i got off because my nephew went and complained to uncle ed about me not getting off the computer. Uncle ed has a shotgun. I dont. what would you do?

And soren i accept your words as a lesson for the more.... tempermental side of me, I understand your anger and again, I apologise.

Now can the earth keep spinning? I really enjoy talking. It is quite calming and i learn much from the great people here, many of which have interesting ideas that i could study forever and still be happy.

Hey, look! a poor and defenseless villager walking towards blu! *pulls out tranquilizer gun and shoots, the villager falls to the ground with a thud* Lets torture him!!!! Where do you think he lives? Should we go around burning towns until we find his????!!!!??? Can we? Can we pleeeaaase??

This is what happens when there isnt enough room in the 'special needs' schools

C

Crims0n_m00n

I've already had a few relatives try to toss me in the loony bin. The nurses are scary, they always fake a big girly smile. They remind me of clowns. I used to be scared of clowns. Reala fixed that fear. Now i'm scared of clowns and like one.... Really scary....

*looks at the villager* eh, how bout we give him a makeover? I'll rip his face to shreds and you get the pink makeup?!?

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
I've already had a few relatives try to toss me in the loony bin. The nurses are scary, they always fake a big girly smile. They remind me of clowns. I used to be scared of clowns. Reala fixed that fear. Now i'm scared of clowns and like one.... Really scary....

*looks at the villager* eh, how bout we give him a makeover? I'll rip his face to shreds and you get the pink makeup?!?

you are rather an amusing individual. liking and hating clowns!!muahahahaha!! kidding!

C

Crims0n_m00n

blu phoenix said:
you are rather an amusing individual. liking and hating clowns!!muahahahaha!! kidding!

I try. Reala is a jesterlike character.... look at the friggin hat.... First time i saw him in a nightmare he scared the crap out of me. Then I went into the liking him.... rather creepy....I'm glad i can make someone other than david laugh....

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
I try. Reala is a jesterlike character.... look at the friggin hat.... First time i saw him in a nightmare he scared the crap out of me. Then I went into the liking him.... rather creepy....I'm glad i can make someone other than david laugh....
yeah...i am guessing this david guy is your boyfriend eh? if you don't mind me asking....curiosity!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:

The loony bins not that bad. If your nice they give you icecream, I'd know. :D And I apoligise also :p

B

blu phoenix

SorenSwift said:
The loony bins not that bad. If your nice they give you icecream, I'd know. :D And I apoligise also :p

:lol::lol::lol:

C

Crims0n_m00n

blu phoenix said:
yeah...i am guessing this david guy is your boyfriend eh? if you don't mind me asking....curiosity!

David's my little brother. Michael was my boyfriend....couple years ago.... And the loony bin nurses are EVIL!!!! They only give ice cream to you if you're not supposed to be there!!! EVIL i tell you!!!!

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
David's my little brother. Michael was my boyfriend....couple years ago.... And the loony bin nurses are EVIL!!!! They only give ice cream to you if you're not supposed to be there!!! EVIL i tell you!!!!

ah sorry was confused...too many guy names..:blush:

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Just pretend the nurses are something thats not evil. Like,like...Foam. A big square box of talking foam

C

Crims0n_m00n

It's ok. I proly shoulda explained earlier. But your right, Blu, Guys are confusing lol!

Foam has turned EVIL!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!! I LIKED FOAM!!!!!!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Foam is fun to tape to a wall and beat up.

C

Crims0n_m00n

EVIL FOAM OF BIG CLOWNY SMILES!!!!!! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *runs into kitchen, grabs biggest knife available and stabs randomly* RRUUNNN!!!!! *begins to cry*

You taped a nurse to a wall?

C

Crims0n_m00n

Didn't think so.... But it'd sure as hell have been funny!!! Mwahahahaha!!!

B

blu phoenix

so umm i think i am going to kill thunder now...who's with me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.