• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What did u do when you finished Fable

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: What did u do when you finished Fable

Crims0n_m00n said:
*Tosses blowgun, pulls out rocket launcher and loads it* You're right blu, this is gonna be good! I luv people agreeing with me! *shoots* dmmit! how could i miss that fat mouth of hers?!? Grrrrrrr!!!!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!! *rapidly shoots, barely missing bethrezen's head and nailing Lady Grey, blood splattering*

:lol: this is hilarious!!!:lol::lol::thumbsup:

C

Crims0n_m00n

I love making people laugh, its fun too!!:D You can get away with all kinds of Bullsh*t if their laughing!! And I'm happy someone else enjoys the death of lady grey. *reloads rocket launcher* Who's Next? *accidentally pulls the trigger while coughing (or so they think :D ) and hits the wall right next to bethrezen*

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
I love making people laugh, its fun too!!:D You can get away with all kinds of Bullsh*t if their laughing!! And I'm happy someone else enjoys the death of lady grey. *reloads rocket launcher* Who's Next? *accidentally pulls the trigger while coughing (or so they think :D ) and hits the wall right next to bethrezen*

:lol::lol::lol: well you are one of the few who can make me laugh! well lady grey is just a bi*** and sl** and i don't usually say those words often but she is...i would get rid of her any day along with thunder.

C

Crims0n_m00n

Thunder was just weird. He had no place in the world and freaked out when I killed Whisper. Who cares? I wouldn't care if my sister died. I would love it. And I would sing too : "Joy to the world,
My sister's Dead!
some genius ripped off her head!
Dont worry bout the body!
he fed it to his potty!
And a-crunchy crunch it goes
And a-crunchy crunch it goes....

hehe remade from "joy to the world: the teachers dead"

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
Thunder was just weird. He had no place in the world and freaked out when I killed Whisper. Who cares? I wouldn't care if my sister died. I would love it. And I would sing too : "Joy to the world,
My sister's Dead!
some genius ripped off her head!
Dont worry bout the body!
he fed it to his potty!
And a-crunchy crunch it goes
And a-crunchy crunch it goes....

hehe remade from "joy to the world: the teachers dead"

ah interesting song there...well if you want we have a thread where you can bash thunder and talk about him all you want...don't know if we have one for lady grey but if not that might be something to consider started a new thread about.

C

Crims0n_m00n

sounds like fun

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
:lol::lol::lol: well you are one of the few who can make me laugh! well lady grey is just a bi*** and sl** and i don't usually say those words often but she is...i would get rid of her any day along with thunder.
I better be one of the other few people who can make you laugh. :realmad:

B

blu phoenix

SorenSwift said:
I better be one of the other few people who can make you laugh. :realmad:

yes of course you are soren..don't worry..plus you have some fantastic ideas to share with us..;):D

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

3 things most important things. Making others laugh. Fantizzilyistic Idead, and the little plastic things on the end of shoelaces.

C

Crims0n_m00n

shoelaces.... that's not funny, that's just scary. they don't happen to be pink shoelaces do they? If they were then that would be like medusa's gaze only stuck to your shoe....*shudder* pink.... scary thoughts....

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Black shoelaces, Red and blackvans.

B

blu phoenix

SorenSwift said:
Black shoelaces, Red and blackvans.

NO! go with Converse...they are way better!!:D

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

I was gonna get convers but they take forever to get on so i decided not too. I have green convers too though.

B

blu phoenix

SorenSwift said:
I was gonna get convers but they take forever to get on so i decided not too. I have green convers too though.

no they don't...well not with me anyway...sometimes they can be hard but you have to wear them and do it the right way...just break them in and you'll be fine...i am wearing some converse right now as a matter of fact.

C

Crims0n_m00n

RRRRReeeeeaaaalllyyyyy now? And what about your mylittlepony collection? Kid, I don't think your a goth or a punk. face it, im blu's fave. okay, maybe not, but you aint either.

*evil* if i cant be psycho no one can!!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!! sorry.... hehe.... kinda bored myself to death.... One more thing to do after i beat Fable (again)! Kill myself!!!!

*loads a sling with butterflies and aims for sorenswift*

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

I dont want to be goth or punk and who cares if they're blus favorite. I think your a retarded spaz whos obsessed with some gay anime show.

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
RRRRReeeeeaaaalllyyyyy now? And what about your mylittlepony collection? Kid, I don't think your a goth or a punk. face it, im blu's fave. okay, maybe not, but you aint either.

*evil* if i cant be psycho no one can!!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!! sorry.... hehe.... kinda bored myself to death.... One more thing to do after i beat Fable! Kill myself!!!!

*loads a sling with butterflies and aims for sorenswift*
are you talking about me not being a punk or goth or soren here? cause if you are talkin about me then you have just gotten me started!!!!!!

edit: never mind about soren...ok....*whistles*

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

And of course the stupid little bitch gets off because she got beat senseless and thrown into a gutter.

B

blu phoenix

SorenSwift said:
And of course the stupid little bitch gets off because she got beat senseless and thrown into a gutter.
hey are you talkin about Crims0n here. she's cool and that's kinda rude to say don't you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.