• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what spells would you like to add to fable??

B

Blue Will

Re: what spells would you like to add to fable??

Warp - slowly take health off enemy to death, higher levels mean enemy's die quicker!
Strip - Takes items of clothes off you chosen target :lol: higher levels mean more items of clothes are taken!

mwhahaha

A

Aristodemus

Possession? Perhaps take over someones body in order to get into a heavily guarded area?

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Aristodemus;198256 said:
Possession? Perhaps take over someones body in order to get into a heavily guarded area?

Be the Guildmaster and start killing in the guild.

"You're nothing but a murderer."

:lol:

SnowyFable

Avo's Stalker
Reaction score

Steal at Distance:

A spell you can cast through the wall, window or door of a shop and steal something from up to 30m away (when maxed).

H

HERO 2.0

I think a good spell would be one that lets you steal an enemy's weapon and keep it for the rest of the game. But i don't know any names for it.:(
Maybe WeaponCrush

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

armagadden (sp): simple consept. you cast the spell and all hell breaks loose. fireballs from the sky, giant cracks open in the ground and demons poor out and so on. sorry if someone already mentioned something simmilar.

J

jaconcox

from accepted "i want to be able to blow stuff up with my mind" "alright put it on the bord"

i want the old enflame back but MORE POWERFULL this time lets do 1600 damadge "TANK BEATS EVERYTHING!" Halo 3

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I just want shield and heal back.:(

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

moonfever;207282 said:
I just want shield and heal back.:(

Yesh. Much more fun when you're functionally invulnerable so long as you have some Will power left.

R

Rolandk73

I need a spell that teleports me a la portal

F

FracturedPixel

Was playing through TLC again this past weekend when my internet wasn't working...again arg. Anyway I was thinking about some spells just last night since it seems that some of them are kind of limited in how you can truly use them.

I think this probably has been mentioned many times lol.

Skorm's Shadow:Can only be activated with your guile maxed and while sneak is activated. It would grant you invisibility for a short time, but at the cost of slowly depleting your mana bar.

I also think that more ranged spells other than multi-arrow would be great. As it is I love that spell using Skorm's Bow :p but other than that we have very little for those that have ever wanted to do a pure bow character.

blast: An exploding arrow that has a small AoE on impact of a target that acts like enflame.

poison: Has the same initial attack as an arrow normally, but has a poison effect that slowly attack the enemy's hp for a short time. Would not be activatable with multi-arrow already used because that would cause unballanced damage. Could also be used on light blades I suppose which would cause extra damage with each strike.

Ice arrow: Would have the same initial damage, but would immobilize your target for a brief time allowing you to either move in or wuss out and run. Either way it would be nice for some of those rock trolls to give you the time to get close enough to beserk and take a whack at them...especially during the arena fight when Whisper does jack and leaves you all the work.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

The best answer is obviouse, the force ;)

M

McFroger3

Cobalt_Gamer;220302 said:
The best answer is obviouse, the force ;)

Agreed, I would love to go around force choking people =]

R

raztis

glass fortress: 10 sec invulnerability

clone: 1-3 clones that will fight with you

wild fang: dog grows to a huge wolf and attacks standing opponents

berserk: increased speed, phisique, toughness, damage... automatically takes safety off, causes fear +25, your screen goes out of focus so its harder to see opponents