• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what spells would you like to add to fable??

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
Re: what spells would you like to add to fable??

oldboy you are correct again there was an undead spell taken out of the game

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

nstalaat;105852 said:
meta morph: allows you to disguise yourself as the selected enemy, at the cost of a constant mana drain. higher levels decrease the mana required to maintain the disguise
I like this idea +rep it would be fun to use the spell to infiltrate an enemy compound. Then the spell would be broken when you killed the Hobbe King, or some other leader, and you would have to fight your way out :D. If you tried to fight your way in the Hobbe King would escape.

Halfsight

i'm an expert in a noob
Reaction score

Dark Wrath -- it creates shadows of the hero and allows the user to attack enemies. It is better than ghost sword because the shadows can use bows and the same weapons that you own. The higher the lvl the more shadows and strength of the shadows and length of time the shadows last increases.

Element Berserk -- instead of getting super strong like normal berserk you choose an element (fire, water, wind, earth). Then you get power of the specific element.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Hell Mouth: you say a quick prayer to Skorm and then a big firey hole opens in front of you and enemies fall down to Tartarous
:devil:

R

Rhadiel

Copycat:Imitate your enemy, have all the same skills, attack style, run style, basically....u ARE the enemy...just look different

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I'd like to use that on Twinblade or JoB!:D

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

polymorph: turn the enemy into a random hope fully harmless animal. example a bandit could either become a rabbit or a tiger.

CAUTION DO NOT USE WHEN DRUNK: USE OF THIS SPELL WHIL IN AN IMPAIRED STATE MAY CAUSE YOU TO TURN YOURSELF INTO AN ANIMAL

Lonely-Druid

Pyramid Head fan
Reaction score

A spell to reduce your age.
That's be super.

Also one to make your sword to be upgraded and be super stong for a limited of time.

One to make you super fast (not just running, like really fast in sword Battle and such)

Sweet!

S

stephenandkasey

The best spell would be a spell that summons a super powerful sword and armor that has like speacil abillites.

X

Xanatos

Satanic Spawn-Level 1 summons a ring of hobbes to help in battle.
Level 2 summons a ring of bandits to help in battle.
Level 3 summons a ring of elite bandits to help in battle.
Level 4 summons a ring of minions to help in battle.
Disguise_Evil-As Skorm :S:S:S:S

Disguise_Good-As Avo :F:F:F:F

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

After playing BioShock I think Insect Swarm would be pretty cool

DarkRage

Choose your fortune
Reaction score

Angel;84028 said:
Anything that makes me fly. I'd like that...

yup. thats a really good idea
mybe a spell that you could change to another person would be cool...

X

xboxps2man

what they should do is revamp the magic system so that it is not so dang easy to be a "good" wizard or mage, like train more for spells but still make the results truly awsomly powerfull! like you start with the strenth to barly spark weaker then in fable but the more you use the stronger it gets, until u can be like the wizard on top of a hill shooting lightning like Preeoowww!!!! also wand, robes staffs, hats are a must, but really it needs more training, becouse by the arceologist i was a god and all was weak in my sight! so much harder but finally stronger, and cooler, like u read about a guy closing a black hole in fable so y cant u do stuff like that ur supposed to be the strongest hero in abalon!

X

xboxps2man

here are some spells by the way

Revamed lightning- mostly the same but progressivly lv up

Fast fireball- fireball w/out a charge time

Ghost bows- ya know u love 'em

cloud mind- makes enemys become stupid and kill whatever is closest

boost moral- turn that stupid sniviling trader into a killing machine

drain mana- steal enemys mana but stunts it for 10-1 seconds progesivly and randomly

earth shild- a lotta ya'll said it and its good

water limbs- water surrounds your sword or fist and legs making u a giant kinda ((like instead of 6-7ft maby 10 ft tall with huge hands feet and sword) cant have fire aug in use or hurts u)

reconsile- turn back time as far a s mana bar lets u (like up to a minute)

swarm- bugs swarm from ground and hands onto enemy eating them to nothing at highest form

astroprojection- leave body and "walk" around to see thing with no one noticing like a ghost ,run out of mana and u die

blood mist shield- at the cost of a little hp save self from any attacks till shild breaks

mana slash- sends a slash of mana out of sword extending range of sword attack exponentialy

medetate- not a spell as much as an expretion restor all mana in very short time, compleatly vonerable however takes time to leave metatative state.

bind- binds your enemy so they cant move at all

Gale- winds make enemys blind and hard to walk, hits everyone (you too)

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

when it has |passive after the name,that means it's always on.

Psy Cut-Send a Sword into the enemy,Confuising and distracting them,making them yell in agony because "Psy Cut" is not physical,it's mental,thus makes them brain dead for 5 seconds,then making their head hurt so bad they drop everythign they are doing for 10 seconds,at higher levels,it does more damage,and lasts longer.

Psy Thrash-"Psy Cut"'s final level,gives it an aoe,and has a 10% chance to kill one target caught in the AoE instantly,and be DoT to 1 other,it is very dangerous to use this without being good at magic (you need 3 other spells lvl 3 and up,and magic level 5,otherwise it makes you scream out too),as it takes great control over one's mine to use this.

Photosynthesis|passive-Learning this spell allows you to absorb sun and moonlight into you,allowing will and health to regenerate 2X faster.

Sacrifice-take off 2/3's of your health to ressurect someone.

Mirror Effect|passive-when hit by magic or arrows,1/3 of the damage hits the caster/shooter

Recoil-Triple the damage,but take 1/3rd of the damage yourself.

Blood Howl-gives 200 max health temporarily,gives +5 levels (even if it's maxed) to strength,but takes magic down 10 levels,you cannot cast spells,and speed goesto level one,*all of this is temporary*

Death Pact|passive-Gain more exp from Humanoid (bandits,balverines,hobbes,not trolls,it has to be able to speak,and once was/still is human)

Thaumans armatugica-Set up a barrier at doorways.

Arrow's of light/dark-if you are evil,a black smoke trail follows your arrow,allowing yo uto control where it goes,same with light,only the light one is extremely bright,and blinds enemy's temporarily,while the dark one can be manually guided,light cannot.

Ultimate Chaos-you have to have all spells mastered for this,plus magic mastered,and health,for this spell decapitates EVERYTHING within a 20 yard radius,and allows your character to shapeshift for 3 (our time) days.*this is dark version*

Ultimate Retribution-(same requirements as Ultimate Chaos)resurrects all non-hostile npc's,heals all non-hostile npc's,gives you plus 800 max health,gives 4+ to strength for 10 minutes,and sends enemies running.*this is Holy version*

Iron Maiden-encase an enemy in an Iron Maiden

Second Life-when this spell is on,when you die,you are a ghost,get back to your corpse and your back to life.(no time limit)

Torture-make the target see thigns that aren't there,inflict terrible fear and agony,making them die from fear.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Just thought I'd point this out: There is no death, though some of those ideas are good.

X

xboxps2man

some of those are too much and still they need a progressive lv up to the point thet you start super weak spells and they can become super powerfull, like for lightning you end w/ a spell that sends a huge bolt of lightning from your eyes and hands andare super awsome so that nothing can touch it exept other super strongs thet must be around!

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

i forgot some

Beefcake 4000-icreases physical exp gained

Cheesy Poofs-increases skill exp gained

WoW CD-decreases magic,Icreases ego

Kenny Bomb-Kenny strapped with explosives,throw him at your enemy's for fire damage.

X

xboxps2man

sorry but those a dumb lets do serious spells guys! maby lionhead will see and take our ideas for fable 2! so lets be serios about new spells

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

um...i was goofing around.OOOOH!i've got it! Timmy Southpark Imitation-makes enemy's think you are retarded as you scream and wave your arms around "libilow libilow limbolow temmowww!!!(timmy)"