• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what spells would you like to add to fable??

G

Gollak_Khal

Re: what spells would you like to add to fable??

How about being able to make temporary clones of your self to help you fight?

J

Jbourgeoisx20x

Alright, check it out. they need to fix the "summon" spell. Instead of having to have ur summon kill the enemy it becomes,(which just took my summon forever to do) (which is aggravating) they should make it to where we hav something like "summon 2" that makes it automatically become a hobb or something. or at least make it a stronger and longer spell which allows it to kill the bigger enemies a little better.

also, on a lighter note. they should come up with an age processing/reversing type spell. maybe it could be used to ur advantage in a fight. and it sure would be fun to screw with the villagers :p

F

fabler

i like the age one... lady grey: ive got wrinkles!!! hero: glad you noticed b****

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

three spells:

Mind Sight: use ancient magic to channel yourself into an enemies mind and peer into their thoughts or even channel their sight to see what they see.

Ice Burst: release a burst of enchanted ice to freeze all around you or even freeze water to walk on.

Spiritual Explosion: build up all your mana and release in an explosion of magical energy intense enough to obliterate all around you. Caution: causes stunted mana for 24 hours.

S

stabbybitz

monsters

i would like to have him/her punch the ground and ghouls or other beasts come out and attack.or even lower the arms then raise them and spirits fly out and kill/posses people

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I would like a spell called Kudzu that makes vines grow out of a creature's body
Th higher the spell the more vines. with level 3 the vines take root and level 4 they slowly strangle the creature

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

that sounds good, at lower levels it will just immobilize but at higher lvls it will actually inflict damage. But how would they grow from the body, it perplexes me.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

It would grow out of the skin from from within

G

Gollak_Khal

How about if you could have a spell that would let make tornados you could shoot out and bad guys (or villagers) :) would get sucked in them and get spun around.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

That would be pretty cool and the higher levels would make larger tornadoes that would suck in more creatures and throw them farther for more damage

F

flamekid101

for starters desintagratsion! being able to turn people into a pile of dust is very amuseing ^^ also flesh to stone (you should so my rock garden^^) and last but also my fav imprisionment!!! (for those of you who might not have heard of this in orther games mainly ones i've played imprisionment traps the victom in a imprenatrable sphear in the center of the earth it would be fun the just go around traping random villagers then run up to a troll or something and lock him in with them ahh good times hmm i miss baldurs gate i still have to beat number 2 >.> but im drifting sorry!!)

R

Rhadiel

ive got some

• Path to the Underworld : Call demons up from the depths of hell, to slowly drag ur opponent down...and down...and down...but.....for the spell to work, u need spam "A" or the "Left Mouse Button" to fight the struggling victim, for if u dont button mash...they can get away....
  • Levitate : Levitate your victim high...high..high up into the air, then....drop em...and let themm plunge to their deaths.....
  • Fear : Strike fear into your enemies heart....forcing them to commit suicide or run away....

i like mine:lol::ninja:

Halfsight

i'm an expert in a noob
Reaction score

Angel;84028 said:
Anything that makes me fly. I'd like that...

the problem with flying spells is it becomes ultra cheap.
if anyone attacks you just use you flying ability and your fine then.
takes teh fun out of the game sorta
:(

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

Divine/Demonic Might: your hands and eyes glow blue or red based on your alignment, and your legs get rooted to the ground.while in this state all spells stats are doubled and your mana bar is infinite. However you cannot move for the duration of the spell (5-30 seconds), and if you are hit while in this state you receive twice the damage you normally would and you are stunned for 3 seconds

R

Rhadiel

nstalaat;105799 said:
Divine/Demonic Might: your hands and eyes glow blue or red based on your alignment, and your legs get rooted to the ground.while in this state all spells stats are doubled and your mana bar is infinite. However you cannot move for the duration of the spell (5-30 seconds), and if you are hit while in this state you receive twice the damage you normally would and you are stunned for 3 seconds

ummmm i like that idea...besides the fact that u take twice as much dammage...adn ur stunned...and u cant move.....every thing else is fine=]

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

Silver Bullet: enchants the next few shots you take with energy that adds extra dmg when attacking balverines, the undead, and other magical creatures

This one may be cheap but,
Guided Arrow: allows you to "steer" the arrow in first person. higher levels slow the arrow down.

Meta-morph: disguise yourself as the current targeted enemy. this allows you to avoid unnecessary confrontation, but this spell has a slow but constsant mana drain and when you t=run out you go back to normal. higher levels take less mana per second

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

silver bullet: adds extra dmg when attacking magical creatures with a gun for the next few shots

guided arrow: allows you to steer the arrow. higher level make the arrow go slower

meta morph: allows you to disguise yourself as the selected enemy, at the cost of a constant mana drain. higher levels decrease the mana required to maintain the disguise

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

metamorphosis-transforms into a big black shadow with a huge sword and go en masse damage (alot of damage) and get lots of health and mana for around 5 minutes level four that is

kinda like my sig

B

blue crow

To be honest i would like to raise the dead. That would be cool leading the undead to attack a city. Maybe a reflect spell? Like if you get damaged some of the damage hurts the guy that attacked you.

OldBoy

Reaction score

blue crow;105893 said:
To be honest i would like to raise the dead. That would be cool leading the undead to attack a city. Maybe a reflect spell? Like if you get damaged some of the damage hurts the guy that attacked you.

Raise Dead Spell by Keshire. :p

I've been browsing trough this thread, and there are a lot of ideas that seem possible to create (or get close to) through modding...

Only problem is, that you'd have to give up existing spells, since there's no way to put extra spells in the game (as far as I know. The Raise Dead spell was allready there, just didn't make it in the game I believe).