• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what spells would you like to add to fable??

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
Re: what spells would you like to add to fable??

i got the perfect one
ICE: like divine fury or infernal wrath a big circle appears around you and freezes enemies in a huge ice crystal for lvl 1 5seconds lvl 2 10seconds lvl 3 15seconds lvl 4 20seconds.
another.
HELL:summons a demon (looks like you with tonnes of muscle horns red eyes red skin and red aura) to fight for you, they can also use magic
Heaven:summons an angel (basicly full good you with wings and a blue robe)
anti demon really.
BURN:surrounds enemy in fire and hurt them for 10 seconds

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

FCJG300-0023.jpg

The Spartan Kick:

Kick foe into a bottomless pit of DOOM!

S

Solus

droded;87556 said:
FCJG300-0023.jpg

The Spartan Kick:

Kick foe into a bottomless pit of DOOM!

Ooooh, I like!! :lol:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Summon Jack Of Blades

R

Rhadiel

1. Will of the Forsaken : Summon the power of the undead to your aid! increase all stats by 2 (inclding spells) plus very cool affects to ur character depending on ur most focused trait (note : requires evil points)
  2. Cannibalize : Eat ur victims dead or alive while rapidly regenerating health an d mana (note: requires evils points)
  3. Reraise : Resurrect fallen foes or even enemies w/ this holy spell ( requires good points)
  4. Aura Blade : Enchant ur blade ( any wep) w/ holy or evil ( depends on alignment) aura for a certain period of time doing massive dmg to enemies weak agaist ur weps aura
  5. Rage of the Titans : Boosts ALL stats by five and enchant wepon and all slpells w/ an elemental X dmg w/ inreased range and damage
  6. Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Summon the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to crush and trample and beat the living sh*t out of ur enemies w/ this INSANE spell ( Higher lvls increase period of time for Horsemen to stay in ur command) plus max out all stats for ULTIMATE carnage!!!!

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Corruption: Slowly the Target Enemy takes damage little by little.

Dragons Breath: Dragon comes from the Sky and rains fire down on your enimies.

Frostbolt: Similiar to Fireball, But this one does same amount of damage as its counterpart but slows the enemey and takes more mana

Hurricane: Surrounds the Caster with a great area of Wind.

Storm: Similar to Infernal Wrath or Divine Fury, This spell is an AoE ( Area of Effect ) Spell as well but does Lighting, Instead of Fire/Darkness and Light

Flash: Teleports you 10 feet forward and aslo triggers Slow Time. takes lots of mana so prepare your mana potion!! only

Last Resort: Slows Time Completely and kills all enemies within 5-10 Yards of you. Uses all remaining mana and only usable when you have 10% health. Does NOT work on Elites/Bosses

Arcane Blast: Instant shot of Arcane causing Damage and a little bit of Damage over time

Summon Ethreals: Summons Ghosts to fight for you. Smiliar to the sword spell in TLC but more fun

N

Netramz

I think there should be a spell that gives you really good armor, or really good weapons, but only for a matter of seconds. Or something that would let you be invisible for a couple of seconds to sneak past some people, or steal some things.

P

Pandionwolf

An animation spell would be cool - bring all those massive statues to life under your control.
Or a mirror image spell, so you can create hundreds of phantom yous and they confuse enemies.
Sentinel spells and concealment so those darned guards don't instantly know where you are...
Some sort of grenade or time-bomb spell - or sensor-nade even - nice...

I

imacheater2k7

Couple of ideas, brought on by the great Oblivion.

1.) Phantom Vision: See faint shapes through objects to know where enemies/guards/npcs/etc. are. Lasts 10 seconds the first time, and goes up 5 seconds each level. Range is 8 yards at first, goes up 3 yards each rank.

2.) Invision: Allows you to see invisible units. (See No. 4) Lasts 20 seconds the first time, and goes up 3 seconds each rank.

3.) Summon Weapon/Armor: Allows you to summon a certain weapon or armor for a short period of time. Each one is leveled up seperately. Starts out 10 seconds a piece, and goes up 6 seconds each level.

4.) Dissaparate: Causes you and nearby allies to disappear. You CANNOT see your allies without Invision. This may make it hard to keep them from attacking enemies.
Lasts 10 seconds the first time. Adds 5 seconds each level.

5.) Caution Aura: Causes nearby following allies to not attack unless attacked first. Goes great with Dissaparate. MUST BE DISABLED BY CASTING AGAIN. There is only one level for this spell.

6.) Berserker Aura: Finally, you can make your allies a bunch of hulking idiots too! (Does not affect you. You still have to use normal Berserk.) Lasts 15 seconds the first time, double attack power. Adds 7 seconds and an extra 1x attack power each level.

7.) Ancients Aura: Summon a ghost sword for each of your allies to protect them. Each level adds 5 seconds to their duration, and adds .2x to their attack power, and adds 1.5x HP. They start out as so: 15 seconds, 20 damage, 50 HP.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I will refrain from commenting on most of those..., though I do have comments. The one comment I will make is that "Caution Aura" is less a spell and more an expression, like "Follow", or "Wait".

I

imacheater2k7

I don't neccesarily like expressions, because you have to earn rep, act good/evil to learn them. As a spell, you choose when to get them. Also, feel free to comment as much as you want. I don't care if you do or don't like my ideas. They're my personal opinion. As I have said about you elsewhere, everyone needs a good critic.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Walker;90327 said:
I will refrain from commenting on most of those, though I do have comments. The one comment I will make is that "Caution Aura" is less a spell and more an expression, like "Follow", or "Wait".

Which brings up an interesting concept of more advanced "Battle Expressions" like "Charge!" or "Retreat!"

:ninja:

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yes, and I like being a critic, but "that's stupid" is essentially a completely useless critique... and presumably you're talking about whatever reply you made to my comments on your fanfiction, which I haven't read yet.

I didn't have any problem with the Expressions system-- some of them even made sense. After all, if you're a good, shining pillar of the community, why would you be Vulgar Thrusting at said community?

And I really like the idea of battle commands. Like say, "Get the Hell Away From Me and Let Me Kill These Idiots Without Hurting You Or You Getting Killed By the Bad Guys".

I

imacheater2k7

Walker;90356 said:
And I really like the idea of battle commands. Like say, "Get the Hell Away From Me and Let Me Kill These Idiots Without Hurting You Or You Getting Killed By the Bad Guys".

Well, since you put it that way, this would be a cool way to use the expressions. But, I don't think you should have to earn rep for certain ones. I definitely believe that if they make battle expressions, there should be a "Stand and Fight!" expression to make those people who follow you around and cower in fear less useless. Also, there should be a "Shutup and stop complaining!" expression. I can't stand when someone following you says something like "Well, this isn't much fun." or "Do you think we could do something else?" or "We've got better things to do!". I could be moving on to an area with more enemies and I hear from behind me: "Do you think we could stop at the inn?". I'd be in the frickin' middle of Darkwood and they'd say that. Ummm . . . anyways, I think some battle commands would be cool . . .

A

agentbic

walking thur stuff and allows things to pass thur you,
a spell that changes time, a spell that does a effect based on the area you are in, a spell that does different things depending on the weapon/clothing you are wearing,

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

How about acid bath that soaks your enemy in a acid that eats away there skin Higher levels would cover more enemys for greater damage.

F

fabler

i have no idea why, by a spell that could freeze a person for a small amount of time ie: lvl 1 = 10 secs lvl 2 = 13 secs lvl3 = 15 secs lvl4 = 20 secs
no more bribing guards in snowspire, just freeze em!!

oh yea, the other speel i would like would be to channel the elements... all four.... u already can use fireball and enflame but earth: creates a wall right infront of you, used as a shield. water: shoot water pillars, still conected to your fists but makes will go down semi fast... hold as long as u want. and wind: create a strong gust that can keep going at the expense of will... that would blow everyone away!

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Heh i had an idea for a "Frostbolt" spell

Shoot an enemy with "frostbolt" and you freeze them doing little damage but it freezes them.. do it a couple more time... and boom! they go into little ice cubes!! like Diablo 2 :lol:

F

fabler

tht would be a sweet spell... but i would always use that then that then enflame... someone wet his little bandit pants! +rep

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

My favorite that I posted in the Wishlist Thread is Soulshock this is a spell that causes the targeted creature to have an internal explosion.