• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked:
Got a new job

Sucked:
Have to move.. which can be good or bad, meh.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Pre-ordered WWE '13, Attitude era is going to be so damn awesome.

Sucked: ... So I went and saw the Hulk Hogan sex tape. My childhood, just.. why? Was like watching one of those horrific car wrecks, but I couldn't look away. His saggy python was like those thermos in a damn kid's lunch box, now I know what he was on about all those decades. He actually hulked up at the end! I mean c'mon. Train, Say your prayers, eat your vitamins, and don't forget your rubbers. This'll be stuck in my head for years to come.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Kitchen is slowly getting remodelled

Sucked: Virgin internet connection is beyond shocking. Half the time we can't get online and the other half is spent watching the little "wait" symbol for aaaaaaaaaaaaages. It's like having dial-up, only with slower and less reliable connection.

Friends of mine have had the exact same issue, wonder whats going on. I went to parents yesterday to install something for my mum on my old computer and they use Virgin and that seemed fine still.

Tsuyu said:
Mark my words....

Very soon that will move on to the "Sucked" category.
Spouses are not supposed to be together 24/7 like that. It aint right. It aint natural. Detrimental to your collective sanity.

Ive done it before so its not totally wierd but least we are both on a good wage and she doesnt always work in same area as me.

Rocked

Lots of great games coming out soon and managed to get to Season 4 of True Blood.

Sucked

Dark mornings and overtime, feels like im always at work currently. Still havent got enough spare cash to purchase all the games I want so going to have to sell some.

Reaction score
Rocked: Kitchen is slowly getting remodelled

Sucked: Virgin internet connection is beyond shocking. Half the time we can't get online and the other half is spent watching the little "wait" symbol for aaaaaaaaaaaaages. It's like having dial-up, only with slower and less reliable connection.

Yeah same here I had high hopes for vigin when I got it after all the positive words I'd heard, but ever since I got it (especially recently) it fails to connect constantly and goes offline right when I'm in the middle of something important. I'm actually starting to wish I still had Sky, sure they ripped me off but at least the Internet worked without fail 98% of the time which is the main thing really.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Just had a nice roast dinner, had a good night last night with plenty of beers and team I support is currently winning in the football.

Sucked

Work tomorrow, weather is getting colder and mornings get darker every day.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked
  • Had day off work and took my niece to the park.
  • Now might get in some gaming time and get through some more games.
  • Sleeping Dogs was actually a really good game.
  • Dishonored is getting some very good review scores
Sucked
  • So many games coming out at once that I want but cant justify spending my money on all of them.
  • Work again tomorrow and likely to be bored all day again.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Finally got Jake's psych assessment appointment through the post.

Sucked: It's utterly inaccessible other than by car and guess what? I don't have a car. Getting kinda sick of this sort of thing happening - not everyone drives, you know...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Up to date with TV episodes of True Blood now and almost finally got through Season 1 of Boardwalk Empire. Also subscribed to LoveFilm which is saving me lots of cash on DVD's. Might get around to getting to play some more Borderlands 2 tonight.

Sucked

When I play Borderlands 2 theres never anyone online. Going to have to sell some games to try and fund getting some new ones.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked
  • Last day of getting up early for the week.
  • EA have fixed/updated a lot of things in the new Fifa and im enjoying it.
  • Dishonored looks superb and shall be my next purchase.
Sucked
  • Cold dark mornings are getting colder and darker each day.
  • So many game and not enough time or cash to spend on them all.
  • Everyone is getting ill and im rarely ill but havent felt right this week.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Rocked:
I CAN POST, YEAAAHHH.

Sucked:
I don't know what to post D=.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Managed to fit in some gaming time today and had no work.

Sucked

Work tomorrow and its my long day and likely to not have much to do.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Took Jake to Drayton Manor yesterday and he LOVED it - definitely another adrenaline junkie in the family and he can't wait to go back, even if the concept of queuing for rides was a bit stressful for him.

Sucked: Lots of busyness coming up - it's not a "sucked", per se, but it's difficult to cram everything in without getting stressed out. Also, Jessica is still not in bed and she seems to think I give a crap about her stories of how she and her friend did this or her friend went there and did something dull that I don't care about.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Hobgobin ale, spent most the afternoon drinking it.

Sucked

Winter is coming (not in a Game of Thrones way) but getting colder every day it seems.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: the return of The Walking Dead.

Sucked: having to wait a week for more Walking Dead.

Yeah I know that feeling, saw Twitter explode with people watching it in US last night and doesnt air until Friday here.

Rocked

New True Blood episode tonight and as ActionBatch said the return of The Walking Dead this week.

Sucked

Its Monday, cold & dark and 7.18am and ive been in work 45mins and dont finish until 5pm today and got to keep occupied until then.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Rocked: Went to an overnight charity relay where we walked from 6pm till 10am around a track. And I walked the longest!
Got recognition and some cute girls' numbers! :p

Sucked: Went to an overnight charity relay where I managed to walk for about 12 hours. And now my legs hurt so bad....

EDIT: Sucked 2: Left the piece of paper with the girls' numbers in my running shorts pocket, and now I can't read the numbers out cause the running shorts got washed in the washing machine. :S

EDIT 2: Rocked 2: Got the girls' facebooks so all's good. :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Plenty of gaming time in the last few days. Finish work at 3pm today.

Sucked

Again its cold, dark and raining and I resent getting up for work.

Reaction score
Rocked

Hobgobin ale, spent most the afternoon drinking it.

F*** yes! I love that stuff. Nothing like a good ruby beer to take the edge off the day. Have a pint of the stuff in front of me right now as I type this.

Rocked: Picked up a Clint Eastwood box set from HMV for £10, Fistfull of dollars, for a few dollars more, The Good the bad and the ugly, and hang 'em high all included. Not bad for the price.

Sucked: hiked it all the way to Asda to get some over the counter inhalers due to my asthma coming back with a vengeance recently after years of dormancy, got turned down in the questionaire because I don't get regular prescriptions (I thought that was the whole damn point of introducing over the couter medication! Easy access to medicine in case an old ailment pops up again and you can't wait for a doctors appointment. *sigh*) so now I have to wait a week for a doctors appointment just so I can acquire the right to breathe properly. Good thing my mom has a spare inhaler, otherwise I'd be royally fudged.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Well that sucks :( - but hey at least your local-ish hospital won't be trying to introduce a new Accident and Emergency system whereby you can't actually use the service at all unless you are brought in by ambulance or have a pre-arranged appointment. So that accident and/or emergency you have? Better wait until normal office hours...either that or travel just over 18 miles to the next nearest hospital that doesn't have such stupid ideas.

Rocked: Found out we have an owl living at the bottom of the garden. Yes, I know that sounds crappy but I quite like owls.

Sucked: It's chosen to nest in an oak tree that desperately needs cutting back to prevent property damage and now...yeah. Can't really kick an owl out, can I? And I'm fairly sure there are bats too and since they are protected, there goes my roof :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Had some friends round mine last night, much ale was consumed.

Sucked

Work this morning.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Sucked: Failed to qualify as CG Auxiliary boat crew.

Rocked: Managed not to stab my qualifying examiners.