• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked:
Far Cry 3... Far Cry 3... more Far Cry 3, and again Far Cry 3. If I could sprinkle some Dishonored in there I would, but I haven't touched it yet, so, whatever. Oh, and fresh pancakes..... mm...

Sucked:

7:46am.. haven't slept yet, crankiness slowly setting in. If I shot somebody right now.... I'd probably be okay with it.. sigh..anyway.. I'm gonna keep staying up now and see how this goes, sleep pattern is all kinds of screwed up.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

So many games to get through, spoiled for choice at the moment. Also really enjoying WWE 13, best wrestling game ive played since No Mercy on the N64 & I thats not something I say lightly. Also had lots of overtime lately so more cash coming in that usual.

Sucked

Been working 60 hour weeks so havent had time to play any of the games ive got sitting around (around 5 or 6 are still in packaging unopened). Been really tired & being up at 5am every day for 2 weeks has started to mess with sleeping patterns.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Nothing currently, everything has gone wrong in last few days.

Sucked

Im ill & I never get ill, currently managed 3-4 hours sleep in 2 days & wisdom tooth has decided to cause me issues at the same time despite it being there for a year with no issues. Also logged onto my Internet banking yesterday to find someone has cloned my card & took nearly £1000 out of my account to pay a credit card bill. Left me with barely anything in my account.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Rocked: Halo 4! Finally got to play it.
Sucked: I may have an eye infection.
Rocked: I have a job for the next ten weeks!
Sucked: I still need a real, actual, salaried, career-type job.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

The finale of Fringe, great end to a great show & sad to see it go.

Sucked

On top of all the above in previous post I think I now have an infection of some kind caused by wisdom tooth. Not the actual tooth itself but its made the muscle in my jaw swell & hurts all the time that added to the feeling of swallowing pins from this damn sore throat. Havent got the money to see the dentist & get the antibiotics yet though as its going to take a while to get my money transferred back into my account.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Rocked: Somehow became top in my college in Maths, without really studying for it. And I'll be making about US$ 500 next week just by walking up and down a runway, in cool clothes.

Sucked: Flunked my Biology paper, and my new Galaxy Note 2 got stolen during one of my exams. Time to get a new phone, then.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Rocked:

Got both Deus Ex & Bioshock for a tenner.

Sucked:

Got brother-zoned again.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Rocked: Finally got a rough draft of my narrative memo for my CG OCS app done!

Sucked: I need to actually finish the goddamn app.

Sucked:

Got brother-zoned again.

Just saying, that makes it sound like you tried to hit on your sister.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Finally got my day off at last & have booked a date for my wedding.

Sucked

One of our pet rabbits died on the same day.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Rocked

Finally got my day off at last & have booked a date for my wedding.

Sucked

One of our pet rabbits died on the same day.

****, dude, you're getting married? Congrats!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
About time too :p

Rocked: Jake's diagnosis has been finalised as "working" as opposed to "full" which means he may very well grow out of a lot of his current issues. Since his last psych appointment in October last year, he has managed to progress much more quickly than anyone thought and so it looks like talking and basic self-care may not be out of the question after all.

Sucked: Josh keeping everyone up all night. Again.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Finally got myself a new battery for my laptop. It's nothing big really, just another hassle I no longer have to deal with. My new kitten finally seems to be fully weened. We think she was taken from her mother too early, at 6 weeks 5 days. 6 weeks is the minimum but we think she needed longer. She's eating proper cat food now with milk, instead of just pieces of cooked chicken and tuna.

Sucked: It's really windy here and for once I have nothing to do with it. Fart jokes aside, things are getting blown away from the garden and I'll have to do a hunt round other people's gardens looking for stuff belonging to us. To make matters worse, a neighbour of mine had something stolen out of her garden(something too heavy for the wind to carry away) so now we have some thieves hanging around my neighbourhood. I wouldn't advise stealing from our garden, my mum has a rugby stick under her bed and body full of PMS. Good luck Bogart.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Had some decent gaming time lately & got my money that was stolen out of my bank refunded quickly.

Sucked

Still havent even touched 4 of the games I had for Christmas. Assassins Creed III seems to take forever to get going found myself a little bored with some things in it. Memory sequence 6 & things have JUST started to get going finally, im all up for a game pacing itself but at least be interesting about it.

Weather has gone from heavy snow to really bad winds & heavy rain... roll on the summer.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Alton Towers weekend booked - Jake coming too this time :D Wristbands sorted so we both get on everything first...hee hee hee

Sucked: Crappy weather trying to kill us.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Spartacus is back soon as is Game of Thrones, been rewatching Season 1 & 2 of Game of Thrones too.

Sucked

Having to wait after US before they start.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Not until May 10th 2014 but yeah & thanks. ^_^
Finally, Amy's a great gal man. Congrats old buddy.

Rocked:
Sister is giving up her two cats and has nowhere to else to toss 'em, so I offered to take them in... 4 damn cats. Well, least they already made good friends with Buddy & Hobbes. Hope I can afford all this. Buy me some more old games on the cheap later today during some other shopping.

Sucked:
Pipe in the sunroom bursting again, for like the 5th time now.. hopefully that repairman can get here this weekend with that coil before it happens again, don't wanna get charged extra. One of the cats chewed up my wireless receiver for my controller so now it's acting all wonky.. siiiigh, money money money money money.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Rocked: I'm finally back on PEgo! And I've just finished my modeling portfolio! Can't wait for that Vogue shoot coming up in two weeks!

Sucked: One of my friends bought a lot of games during the Steam Sale, with my credit card. Now I can't afford Simcity and Bioshock Infinite.