• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's Your Biggest Fear?

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score
Fear that life is ultimately futile and meaningless.

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
Im honestly not joking, but i also have arachibutyrophobia. (fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of my mouth)
I also have the fear of being sticky. no pun intended.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I fear people who revere Peter Molyneux as a god.

...*shiver*

Akidna78

Built To Burn!
Reaction score
as Roosevelt rightfully said "the only thing we have to fear is fear its self" and spiders lol oj
death n lonelyness

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
I have a fear of crossing streets (agyrophobia) and alligators/crocodiles. I also have an extreme aversion to the stems on fruit -- which isn't really a fear, they just give me the heebie jeebies big time. Those creepy vines that grapes come on are on are the worst...(shudder)... ugh!!!

Izzy Stizzlebonk

ฉันรักคุกกี้.
Reaction score
Dying? If you never woke up, how would you know that you are asleep? That you were ever alive? Are you alive?

Dude, that's beyond my comprehension of self-awareness. Like on some Over 9000 ish. Understand that it's not that I don't like thinking stuff like that, good sir, it's just I need to get used to this level of thinking more often. Sometimes, I do question my existence. Like, why I am here? Why am I in this body? What is my purpose in life?

...And then I numb those thoughts away by throwing on some loud gangsta rap music.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Im scared of meeting anyone on this forum in real life...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i'm just scared of meeting hermit in real life.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Cheez, even his own mother is. That's nothing special.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Dying? If you never woke up, how would you know that you are asleep? That you were ever alive? Are you alive?

I'm sorry but I had to post this, my Oma(grandmother) used to say "When you wake up DEAD, don't come crying to me!!" Ahhh I miss her, anyway I have a huge fear of spiders, but oddly I don't fear death in the least which could be a reason that I'm going in the Army.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Fear that life is ultimately futile and meaningless.
I hate it when people say life is meaningless. Life is what you make it. If you want it to be meaningless, then well, it's meaningless. If not, it always has a meaning. Life in itself is pretty futile if you think about it, but that doesn't mean you can't make your own goals, reach them and just enjoy your life.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I also have a fear of buttons (the clothes kind).
Laugh if you will.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I also have a fear of buttons (the clothes kind).
Laugh if you will.
No, you are right. They are our enemy. Luckily, I have a special Clothe-buttons squad to erase any obstruction on your path to achieve another part of my victory.

Reaction score
I just fear people in general, Whoever it was who said "Hell is other people." certainly has a point in My opinion.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
I hate it when people say life is meaningless. Life is what you make it. If you want it to be meaningless, then well, it's meaningless. If not, it always has a meaning. Life in itself is pretty futile if you think about it, but that doesn't mean you can't make your own goals, reach them and just enjoy your life.
Both are true. Life is completely pointless, meaningless and tragic when you think about it. However, human nature dictates that we see things in a different light and seek to achieve our own goals for our own benefit.

Avarael

Reaction score
Spiders, ugh. I get these massive Huntsman spiders that come crawling into my room or peeking into my shower. Also have to watch out for funnel webs and red backs although they've never been too much of a problem. I've just glad I don't have to worry about giant, bird eating Golden Orb Weavers like that one in North Queensland. (If I lived near near there, I'd have moved. Seriously)

I also have a fear (although I reckon it's more of a prominent aversion) of other peoples saliva. Naturally, my friends harass me over this and use it to control me. One also tricks me into swallowing it (like on food) and stuff. (she's trying to 'cure' me) Makes me a bit upset but she doesn't care that it makes me feel violated. (see? It didn't kill you!) I know it won't kill me, my God. (although if it does I'm taking her with me)

I also fear death. Fears generally link back to this one even though I know a Huntsman won't kill me. Sometimes I'll be walking along and just get this terrible dread even though nothing bad happens because I remember how suddenly people die and I'm scared it'll just come out of nowhere and I know someday it will. By no means does this happen often though.

Oh and then there's public speaking... Depends how casual it is though, who's watching, how confident I feel.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I had to post this, my Oma(grandmother) used to say "When you wake up DEAD, don't come crying to me!!" Ahhh I miss her, anyway I have a huge fear of spiders, but oddly I don't fear death in the least which could be a reason that I'm going in the Army.
Waaaitt... You're not Dutch... Or... Are you? o_O
Then I'd know three other Dutch people on PE...

Avarael

Reaction score
Waaaitt... You're not Dutch... Or... Are you? :blink:
Then I'd know three other Dutch people on PE...
Well I use Oma for my grandmothers. (and Opa for my grandfathers) That's because they're German and prefer/red it even though I'm not really. (only my heritage) So maybe it's just their grandma who is Dutch/German speaking? Or, of course, they both could be. Wouldn't that be funny. haha (this all probably occurred to you...)

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Ghosts and aliens - no joke. A friend once said to me "what if you see an alien ghost ?", I almost **** my pants on the spot