• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your real name? And what does your username mean to you?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Only my mother calls me Aileen. Everyone else calls Aiyeahyeahyeahyeahaiyeahyeahisaidheywhatsgoingon.

Can't help but feel bad for the real Aileen Koudelka. Being sexually harassed by a man from Maryland right now.

Wait, really? I thought you were Kathleen and I was being sarcastic. Damn.

That poor Aileen chick must be really freaked out.

Now it's just Giki these days which to me means "Slutty Asian trap", from that infamous incident a couple years ago. With much credit to cheez for giving birth to Giki-chan.

Was that really a couple years ago? Seems like only yesterday.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Scott, but everyone prefers Scotty for some reason. Was named after the engineer from Star Trek because my dad thought it would be totally awesome.

Your dad was right.

It is pretty f***ing awesome.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Now it's just Giki these days which to me means "Slutty Asian trap", from that infamous incident a couple years ago. With much credit to cheez for giving birth to Giki-chan.
So much IRL lolling from that. :lol:

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
My name in real life?

Ed. Pretty cool name, I think. The way it's totally casual, someone can walk down the street, see you and be like "Sup Ed" instead of a longer, maybe even two syllable name.

HobbeBrain? I chose it because I thought it was funny. Hobbe's Brain, brain of a Hobbe, Hobbes are stupid, it basically implies I'm stupid.

I'm not by the way.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Quite interesting reading this thread as I know lots of our members real names its good to know more about the people behind the profiles & more names. Also intriguing to find out how people came up with the usernames ive come to see day in day out over the last 6 years+.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
My name is Adam, I hate it, horrible name, alot of my friends call me "Pirate" instead, which is good. But my username ScareCrowReturn.. Well, I was ScareCrow, because when I was a kid I had a soft toy ScareCrow, and my mum used to call me ScareCrow, because.. well I look like one? Haha, And I have a weird liking towards them.. and the Return part, well because I got kicked from the forums because I was a bad ass mother f*cker, now im back, but just a Bad Ass, had to tone down the mother f*cker part..

BUT, now its Handsome Jack, why the change? Because I need change! Even the little things help.. And, Handsome Jack is my new favourite villain, and probably will be for a loooong time.

Reaction score
My name is Adam, I hate it, horrible name, alot of my friends call me "Pirate" instead, which is good. But my username ScareCrowReturn.. Well, I was ScareCrow, because when I was a kid I had a soft toy ScareCrow, and my mum used to call me ScareCrow, because.. well I look like one? Haha, And I have a weird liking towards them.. and the Return part, well because I got kicked from the forums because I was a bad ass mother f*cker, now im back, but just a Bad Ass, had to tone down the mother f*cker part..

BUT, now its Handsome Jack, why the change? Because I need change! Even the little things help.. And, Handsome Jack is my new favourite villain, and probably will be for a loooong time.

I wouldn't say Adam is a bad name personally, good thing about Adam is that it's timeless. I mean you see it in the bible which is pretty old yet there are many people nowadays commonly named Adam so it can't be that bad. Though admittedly I may be a little biased given that my middle name is in fact Adam.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I actually wanted to call my first son Adam because I like the name and also a friend of mine who died young was called Adam. Hell, it's better than the current trend of calling your kid by an old man's name like Sidney, Arthur or Gordon. What is up with that??

Reaction score
I actually wanted to call my first son Adam because I like the name and also a friend of mine who died young was called Adam. Hell, it's better than the current trend of calling your kid by an old man's name like Sidney, Arthur or Gordon. What is up with that??

Arthur is a popular name again? Really? my dad will pretty chuft then. Funnily enough he wanted to name me Arthur too, but naturally my mom wouldn't allow it (Thank the heavens.) That would have made me the 4th generation Arthur in a row too, my dad is called Arthur, his dad is called Arthur, and guess what? Yep, his dad was called Arthur as well. (shows how much imagination my dad's side of the family has...)

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

I TOTALLY DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SCARECROW. I was quite confused, seeing as this person I thought I hadn't seen before was around since 2008.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I TOTALLY DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SCARECROW. I was quite confused, seeing as this person I thought I hadn't seen before was around since 2008.

Yeah, we need some kinda namechange tracking. I show up here and it's like, who the **** are you people? Waaaay too often.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
I'll use my first name on forums that I have a hand in, as I feel it helps -- albeit in some small way -- to demonstrate that I'm an open book and approachable.

I'll generally use 'JustBrowsing' as my moniker of choice when signing up everywhere else. 'Joltender' was my very first ever online alias, I suppose you'd call it, which I used exclusively for use when registering with Westwood Online to play my first ever online game of Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun, like, a thousand years ago.

Name's Stephen Powell, by the way.