• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is everyone? *SPOILERS*

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score
If you don't want to hear spoilers don't ready ahead, you've been warned.

So, I've beaten for a while now and I've mainly just been exploring. When I spent a while in Aurora something hit me, where did everyone go? Kalin, Sabine, Ben, Page, Logan? I didn't really realize it until I collected all the flowers in Aurora and dyed my tattoos that Kalin wasn't in Aurora, so I started looking for the others and well, not one was found. I was hoping to find them after the game was over, especialy since Walter died. It just kinda saddens me that the friends I had following me closely for the revolution arent there anymore.

Does anyone know if they are in any certain places or are they truely gone?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
If you don't want to hear spoilers don't ready ahead, you've been warned.

So, I've beaten for a while now and I've mainly just been exploring. When I spent a while in Aurora something hit me, where did everyone go? Kalin, Sabine, Ben, Page, Logan? I didn't really realize it until I collected all the flowers in Aurora and dyed my tattoos that Kalin wasn't in Aurora, so I started looking for the others and well, not one was found. I was hoping to find them after the game was over, especialy since Walter died. It just kinda saddens me that the friends I had following me closely for the revolution arent there anymore.

Does anyone know if they are in any certain places or are they truely gone?

I assume they're gone. They all said they were going their separate ways so it would make sense, right? They might return in DLCs but you never know.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score
I assume they're gone. They all said they were going their separate ways so it would make sense, right? They might return in DLCs but you never know.
Ah man, I didn't hear them saying they were going seperate ways. I guess the part of me not wanting to hear them leaving blocked it out :(

Zangash

Reaction score
It's Fable tradition to have all the storyline characters disssapear when the story is over.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Ah man, I didn't hear them saying they were going seperate ways. I guess the part of me not wanting to hear them leaving blocked it out :(

Really? Maybe I made that part up... but I could have sworn they each said they were going off to do whatever it is they need to do. Sabine went back to the Dwellers, that gal from Aurora went back home and Page/Finn... well... I forgot what it is they went off to do.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
They could of had Page in some repeatable underground crime quest. That would have been cool.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score
They could of had Page in some repeatable underground crime quest. That would have been cool.
Yeah, I would of loved that similar to the guards and dragging people to them/ jail you could find criminals and drag them to her for her to take care of them or something.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score

Except Page isn't a criminal. She just wanted fairer working conditions for the people and a school to teach the children. I suppose she might turn to a life of crime if you were to go all evil and basically ruin Albion/Aurora like Logan had planned.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Except Page isn't a criminal. She just wanted fairer working conditions for the people and a school to teach the children. I suppose she might turn to a life of crime if you were to go all evil and basically ruin Albion/Aurora like Logan had planned.

No i meant a quest that she wants you to stop underground crime. like the nigel ferret quest.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
I wish Ben and Logan had stuck around. I really, really liked both of them.

I agree, running into Page (and Ben since he said he might help her out) would be cool too.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Did anyone else get a little hint of something going on between Ben and Page?

Archmenel

Reaction score
I wanted to see what happened with Ben Finn and Page. They had some slightly humourous commentary there in the rebel base, and he even said he was considering chasing after her at Walter's funeral.

It's because Lionhead is too lazy to make branching stories for characters based on their decisions...

Spot on, friend.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Did anyone else get a little hint of something going on between Ben and Page?

Yes and that's because Ben kept trying to get with Page but it's obvious she wasn't interested in him. I, on the other hand, would have loved to have been with her had it not been for how annoying she was during my judgments.

Oh and the fact that we can't date, marry or make love to her.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Ooo looks like I wasn't the only to think so.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Page loved all my judgements *grins*. Although, I found her need to guilt-trip me during each court decision a bit annoying.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Page loved all my judgements *grins*. Although, I found her need to guilt-trip me during each court decision a bit annoying.

Oh, don't worry, most of my decisions were good. However, I have a strong dislike for children so I gave myself a brothel instead of an orphanage. I mean, a mage needs some lovin' too, right!? And yes, the guilt-tripping is precisely what I was talking about.