• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is everyone? *SPOILERS*

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Page-The Peoples Resistance Leader and Feminist.

Seriously we need to see little Pages and Bens running about the place.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Oh, don't worry, most of my decisions were good. However, I have a strong dislike for children so I gave myself a brothel instead of an orphanage. I mean, a mage need some lovin' too, right!? And yes, the guilt-tripping is precisely what I was talking about.

I just laughed an irrational amount when I read that...mainly the, 'a mage need some lovin' too,' -part.

I really wish I could affect that type of speech in my dialect, alas, it doesn't carry the right 'ring' though.

Very funny.

Archmenel

Reaction score
She does push off a feministic wave, doesn't she?

Well, not that it is particularly a bad thing. I prefer strong, independent women...just not the one's who would rather cut-off a certain part of me just because I was unfortunate enough to be born with ten times the testosterone and an extra appendage.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Page-The Peoples Resistance Leader and Feminist.

Seriously we need to see little Pages and Bens running about the place.

I refuse! I will gut Ben like a fish if he touches Page before I do.

I just laughed an irrational amount when I read that...mainly the, 'a mage need some lovin' too,' -part.

I really wish I could affect that type of speech in my dialect, alas, it doesn't carry the right 'ring' though.

Very funny.

Haha, well, sir, you are very welcome. Though... it wasn't meant to be a joke but I'll take 'em wherever I can get 'em.

She does push off a feministic wave, doesn't she?

Well, not that it is particularly a bad thing. I prefer strong, independent women...just not the one's who would rather cut-off a certain part of me just because I was unfortunate enough to be born with ten times the testosterone and an extra appendage.

I prefer a clingy, needy, submissive woman. Mmm... but hey, I'd still get with Page if only to broaden my horizons and to taste a bit o' that dark chocolate.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Yes, a bit soft in the head he seemed. Also appeared to be the sort of fellow I would like to have at my side - loyal, decent in a scrap, and good for some comic relief.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I prefer a clingy, needy, submissive woman. Mmm... but hey, I'd still get with Page if only to broaden my horizons and to taste a bit o' that dark chocolate.

*Shivers* Clingly, needy, and submissive. I am far too independent for that combination. In my experience, past relationships where those traits were dominant didn't bode well at all. Or maybe it was me, solely, who cocked everything up? Oh well.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
No electric toothbrush!

You can have Ben, he was a bit of a buffoon anyways.

Fear the enigmatic Electric ToothBrush of Doom.

There was a rumor before the release of F3 that you could marry Ben. I was disappointed to say the least when I heard it was all LIES!! Now I'm stuck with Elliot that STD giving man-whore.

Did anyone else witness a little tear coming out from your eye when Walter died? I miss him still.

Also they should of had a quest where you saw Kalin again. Like a quest to help get Aurora even more back on its feet. Like collecting old things that they lost 'cause of all the Darkness Attacks.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I confess that I am a blubbering girl when it comes to scenes that include the death of a noble character. My eyes leaked a little when Walter died, just as they did when the dog caught the bullet for me in Fable II.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
*Shivers* Clingly, needy, and submissive. I am far too independent for that combination. In my experience, past relationships where those traits were dominant didn't bode well at all. Or maybe it was me, solely, who cocked everything up? Oh well.

I suppose... they're not very good traits, are they? I'm just more attracted to flawed women than I am "normal" women.

Fear the enigmatic Electric ToothBrush of Doom.

There was a rumor before the release of F3 that you could marry Ben. I was disappointed to say the least when I heard it was all LIES!! Now I'm stuck with Elliot that STD giving man-whore.

Did anyone else witness a little tear coming out from your eye when Walter died? I miss him still.

Also they should of had a quest where you saw Kalin again. Like a quest to help get Aurora even more back on its feet. Like collecting old things that they lost 'cause of all the Darkness Attacks.

I only fear your insanity... I'm afraid it might be contagious.

There were a lot of rumors and a lot of promises and very few of them came true and the ones that did were pretty half-assed. I would have liked it if Elise was more of a real girlfriend who stayed true to yo... oh wait... she does act like a real girlfriend! She treats me like dirt and then ditches me when I do something for her! Woo!

I don't miss him. He was a big whimpering baby who would not stop talking.

I didn't like Aurora all that much. I'm not a fan of deserts.

Archmenel

Reaction score
And when Yoda died in Return of the Jedi. Now I am attempting to recall all the films and games I've done that to. There aren't many, and they are usually in scenes that others couldn't care less about.

Someone dying in a hospital bed...nah, no tears at all. Someone dying in a heroic battle or dying to save a young pupil...yes, I'm a little girl.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I would have liked it if Elise was more of a real girlfriend who stayed true to yo... oh wait... she does act like a real girlfriend! She treats me like dirt and then ditches me when I do something for her! Woo!

I've felt your pain.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I only fear your insanity... I'm afraid it might be contagious.

There were a lot of rumors and a lot of promises and very few of them came true and the ones that did were pretty half-assed. I would have liked it if Elise was more of a real girlfriend who stayed true to yo... oh wait... she does act like a real girlfriend! She treats me like dirt and then ditches me when I do something for her! Woo!

I don't miss him. He was a big whimpering baby who would not stop talking.

I didn't like Aurora all that much. I'm not a fan of deserts.

You have no idea.

Do...not...diss...the Walter....BUDDY!

I liked Aurora. I reminded me of what goes on in my head. Practically Empty. Warped and a slight chance of heat stroke.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
And when Yoda died in Return of the Jedi. Now I am attempting to recall all the films and games I've done that to. There aren't many, and they are usually in scenes that others couldn't care less about.

Someone dying in a hospital bed...nah, no tears at all. Someone dying in a heroic battle or dying to save a young pupil...yes, I'm a little girl.

As much as it pains me to admit it, that's exactly how I am. In fact, I'd sooner laugh at someone getting into a car accident then even feel remotely sorry for them.

Yet when someone fights for something they believe in or someone they love or someone sacrifices themselves, I'm bawling like a baby.

Do...not...diss...the Walter....BUDDY!

Walter was a big, blubbering, sissy! He's like, twice as strong as I am but I had to carry his sorry ass around in the desert while he was being a drama queen.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only man to share that *laughs*.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I liked Aurora. I reminded me of what goes on in my head. Practically Empty. Warped and a slight chance of heat stroke.

Oh my...

Though, on second thought, that sounds dangerously enticing.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Walter was a big, blubbering, sissy! He's like, twice as strong as I am but I had to carry his sorry ass around in the desert while he was being a drama queen.

I hope he haunts your sorry ass.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Oh my...

Though, on second thought, that sounds dangerously enticing.

Seriously my ONE braincell got a facebook page as it was beginning to get lonely.