• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is everyone? *SPOILERS*

Archmenel

Reaction score
I chalked it up as - yes, though he may be a valiant knight well past his prime, he is not a Hero...not a supremely gifted individual like our character.

So I sympathised with him there.

And he was a close mentor that cared for us and loved us (even though Lionhead could have made it more convincing I think, still, a decent attempt).

Doesn't that soften that stone-heart, Raven?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Yes. His girly cries haunt my every waking moment. He torments me with his ineptitude!

I despise you. You Walter hating, Magic spamming super noob.:'(

JK. Feel the love.:cool:

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I chalked it up as - yes, though he may be a valiant knight well past his prime, he is not a Hero...not a supremely gifted individual like our character.

So I sympathised with him there.

And he was a close mentor that cared for us and loved us (even though Lionhead could have made it more convincing I think, still, a decent attempt).

Doesn't that soften that stone-heart, Raven?

No. I was two steps away from hurling his ass out into the desert and fireballing his corpse until nothing remained.

I despise you. You Walter hating, Magic spamming super noob.:'(

JK. Feel the love.:cool:

I'd rather not feel anything of yours.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Well, let's not go so hard on the magic-spamming. I also could be placed in that category.

Though, being a mage in this game certainly has its little faults. Your little trick from Fable II (if what I suspect is correct) doesn't work in this game I assume, Raven.

Archmenel

Reaction score
No. I was two steps away from hurling his ass out into the desert and fireballing his corpse until nothing remained.

I'd rather not feel anything of yours.

So cold. *laughs*

Archmenel

Reaction score
I wanted to keep dragging him even after he fell. I would have pulled him to Aurora as slowly as required.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Good. Saves me the effort.

Wha... ?

So cold. *laughs*

I wanted to keep dragging him even after he fell. I would have pulled him to Aurora as slowly as required.

To be honest, I did like Walter. It would have been better if they HAD included a childhood because he played the mentor type perfectly and I felt bad when the darkness blinded him. I didn't leave the guy behind and I did my best to drag him with me. I was a little saddened when he died but... they didn't develop him well enough for me to feel sad... err... sad enough to shed a tear, I mean. I did feel sad when he died and I do miss the guy but... such is life.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Indeed, they really had the potential with that character (and with Bernard Hill's presence behind it) to create something truly wonderful and emotionally gripping.

What we got was a shell of what could have been.

Nevertheless; I shall always feel bad when I drag him through the desert and when he pleads for me to kill him at the end.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Perhaps you just have a way with words?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Perhaps you just have a way with words?

Maybe...Anything can sound rude if you think of it that way.

For example-I'd like to place my chair next to your table.

..sounds rude if you think of it that way.

I agree there should have been a childhood bit. Where he like picks you up if you've fallen over or something.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Indeed, they really had the potential with that character (and with Bernard Hill's presence behind it) to create something truly wonderful and emotionally gripping.

What we got was a shell of what could have been.

Nevertheless; I shall always feel bad when I drag him through the desert and when he pleads for me to kill him at the end.

Indeed.

Yeah... I was kind of like "Shut up Walter! I got you! Don't make me cry, you bastard!".

Why is it that everything I've said on this Forum today has been interpreted as a sexual innuendo?

*sighs*

I didn't think of it as a sexual innuendo. I was just confused by it... I think.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I'd like to hear more about this placing your chair by my table...

I know, horrible, but I like to be ornery at times.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I've never considered my mind to have anything in common with a desert.

This thread has been quite seriously derailed. Here is where I would attempt something to bring it back in line...but I just cannot come up with anything.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'd like to hear more about this placing your chair by my table...

I know, horrible, but I like to be ornery at times.

*Sharpens very pointy stick*

I wonder where Logan actually went to?