• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is everyone? *SPOILERS*

Archmenel

Reaction score
It did change. I liked the original tune better.

Oh, just thought of something and it relates, indirectly, to the intent of this thread - being that it relates to Reaver. All right, it doesn't exactly relate but I thought of it and want to say it.

Anywho, I was doing my third play-through today and in Reaver's mansion, right before the butler who is eaten by a balverine-she-devil grants you entry to the 'ball room,' I stopped to take a look round at exactly what manner of debauchery Reaver and his guests had partaken of in the dining area. There I came upon a man leaning into the wall, ****ing, and his man-part is sticking right out there. When you look from every conceivable angle, as I did, to see whether this is really what you believe it to be or a part of his hand - it appears to be the former of the two.

Now, to keep in line with this thread: I want to know where that wank went and what happened to him.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
It's got to be a joke because that does not sound like Garth or Hammer. Reaver? Yes. But not the other guys. In fact, it might just be a sort of disturbing fan-fiction written by some whack-job who saw Garth, Hammer and Reaver or heard about them. But yes, I absolutely refuse to believe that book tells a canonical part of the story.

Archmenel

Reaction score
No, just horrible. *delete delete delete*

I shall never look upon Garth the same way.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Thank you, Ohvegeta, for ruining my happy, and clean, view of my two former companions. *shivers*

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Reaver probably went on some manic sex rampage. The weird thing is...I'm probably right.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I think Reaver has lived quite long enough.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Thank you, Ohvegeta, for ruining my happy, and clean, view of my two former companions. *shivers*

I had a good lol just now, revealing this to all of you has been the highlight of my night.

"They were so forceful with each other and yet, so tenderly yielding~" Best "Fable" line ever.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Reaver probably went on some manic sex rampage. The weird thing is...I'm probably right.

Well, when he and Garth went off to Garth's homeland at the end of II he did mention the loosened inhibitions. Garth got all wild when he got back home haha.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I had a good lol just now, revealing this to all of you has been the highlight of my night.

"They were so forceful with each other and yet, so tenderly yielding~" Best "Fable" line ever.

I'm not listening....Lalalalalala.....

Archmenel

Reaction score
In seriousness (as much as can be expected in a conversation such as) I really don't see Garth willingly agreeing to anything of that sort...well, especially with Reaver, whom he appeared to despise.

And I highlighted willing. I suppose Reaver could have been more than happy in such a circumstance. However, I should really really hope that Garth's impressive command over the ways of the Will would adequately protect him from Reaver's Skillful projectile.

Archmenel

Reaction score
You get your jolly crushing people's idyllic view of others? How awful *grins*.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
In seriousness (as much as can be expected in a conversation such as) I really don't see Garth willingly agreeing to anything of that sort...well, especially with Reaver, whom he appeared to despise.

And I highlighted willing. I suppose Reaver could have been more than happy in such a circumstance. However, I should really really hope that Garth's impressive command over the ways of the Will would adequately protect him from Reaver's Skillful projectile.

Reaver's a freak but I don't think he'd force himself on someone who didn't want it. You know how people are. Opposites attract. It seems to have just been a one time thing anyway. Reaver's not the settling down type.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I should really really hope that Garth's impressive command over the ways of the Will would adequately protect him from Reaver's Skillful projectile.

feckin lol!!

I guess we know where Ninja Garth got his magical power of impregnating all wives and female heros without anyone noticing.

Archmenel

Reaction score
So, I am left to wonder if that act is what caused Garth's demise then. Perhaps after the realisation of what he had just done hit him both-barrels, he had a massive heart attack.