• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is everyone? *SPOILERS*

Archmenel

Reaction score
You can't imagine the immensity of the lol I just had. It really wasn't anything sexual but how could you not notice that. It's so weird.

I saw but didn't really pay all that much mind to it, other than thinking it cute and remembering impressions of Lennie from Steinback's Of Mice and Men.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Do you think they'll ever do a Scythe reappearance. Or will it be just like the Sandgoose. Keeping on dropping hints about them until Fable Fans have multiple seizures.

Scythe was just pure awesomeness....a comeback is most wished.

Ugh, I know, I absolutely loved his presence. If they do a prequel I think they'd probably include him. Especially if it's in the Old Kingdom (which I know they said they won't do, but they could easily change their minds. It has such potential) since he is rumored to be William Black. I'd hope he would come back.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
I saw but didn't really pay all that much mind to it, other than thinking it cute and remembering impressions of Lennie from Steinback's Of Mice and Men.

Now you're making me feel bad haha. Dirty/bad mind, I guess. But we already knew that.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Do you think they'll ever do a Scythe reappearance. Or will it be just like the Sandgoose. Keeping on dropping hints about them until Fable Fans have multiple seizures.

Scythe was just pure awesomeness....a comeback is most wished.

There has to be something more done with that character. I don't care if it is only an in-depth mention of him; I want more of Scythe. A prequel where you play him would be interesting...maybe. Though, maybe not, as we have a good idea of what happens already.

But maybe that is what the next Fable could need - a return to the roots. Meaning a character that we have a little less ability to tailor in all areas, while combining the player-approved aspects of the series overall.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Now you're making me feel bad haha. Dirty/bad mind, I guess. But we already knew that.

Yes, I believe we already did. *grins* Don't feel guilty for being who you are; I have a wonderfully decadent mind that I usually keep only to myself...except when I have a few drinks.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
There has to be something more done with that character. I don't care if it is only an in-depth mention of him; I want more of Scythe. A prequel where you play him would be interesting...maybe. Though, maybe not, as we have a good idea of what happens already.

But maybe that is what the next Fable could need - a return to the roots. Meaning a character that we have a little less ability to tailor in all areas, while combining the player-approved aspects of the series overall.

I doubt they'd do that. As people would see it as moving backwards. Plus most female gamers would be cheesed off.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Yes, I believe we already did. *grins* Don't feel guilty for being who you are; I have a wonderfully decadent mind that I usually keep only to myself...except when I have a few drinks.

Life's better uncensored :D Sometimes, anyway.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I doubt they'd do that. As people would see it as moving backwards. Plus most female gamers would be cheesed off.

Agreed.

Hell, I would be cheesed off. I prefer playing a female character, the men always walk like they have something brewing downstairs and the clothes don't appeal to me - big boots and gauntlets and all.

I prefer the sleeker and overall more appealling female aspect. It adds grace to the flow in Fable, at least for me.

Plus I also like powerful women. *laughs*

ohvegeta

Reaction score

I wouldn't. I played through II as a woman but then played through III (both times) as a man. I don't mind the sex of my character so long as I enjoy the story and game play. Every "Fable" from this point on could feature strictly male playable characters and I'd be fine with that. But I can totally see your point; someone would cause a fuss over it for sure.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I wouldn't. I played through II as a woman but then played through III (both times) as a man. I don't mind the sex of my character so long as I enjoy the story and game play. Every "Fable" from this point on could feature strictly male playable characters and I'd be fine with that. But I can totally see your point; someone would cause a fuss over it for sure.

Yup. You get pretty intense female gamers out there. Personally I don't care about genders in games either...its the actual game thats important.

Back on Topic. It's always bothered me you can't see characters after their quests are done. Those guys from 'The Game' I would like to see more of them...and Chesty was awful timid this time round.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
The game feels empty without them. You spend the whole time working with them and fighting by their side and then suddenly they're gone. I'm sure I've said this somewhere in this thread but I would love to have had Ben around more. I'd marry him if that were an option. He's awesome. I was upset about that loss as well.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Well, I simply cannot think of any other characters that I would like to see return at the moment.

Time to dash off and maybe find a nap along the way, it has been well over a day since I last slept and I feel my control over language and creativity rapidly draining from my soggy brain. I may start grunting like Boulder soon.

I enjoyed the conversation.

Farewell...or should I say, Tatty-bye. *laughs*

ohvegeta

Reaction score
I enjoyed the conversation.

Farewell...or should I say, Tatty-bye. *laughs*

Have a good one! It's been a pleasure. Thank you for using "tatty-bye", also. That makes life worth living.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Yup. You get pretty intense female gamers out there. Personally I don't care about genders in games either...its the actual game thats important.

Back on Topic. It's always bothered me you can't see characters after their quests are done. Those guys from 'The Game' I would like to see more of them...and Chesty was awful timid this time round.

Ben, Mark, and Jim. Good call. I liked them and followed after the quest, hoping to hear more of their discussion.

All right, now I'm done.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
The game feels empty without them. You spend the whole time working with them and fighting by their side and then suddenly they're gone. I'm sure I've said this somewhere in this thread but I would love to have had Ben around more. I'd marry him if that were an option. He's awesome. I was upset about that loss as well.

Yeah I wanted to marry Ben too. Damn you Lionhead....!

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Ben's an awesome dude! He'd make a killer husband. I curse Lionhead for not giving us that option.

We are being total girls right now haha.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score
So I leave the thread for a bit come back and see talk of Reaver and Garth getting it on and Hammer spying on them?
Honestly, why do I not feel surprised ._.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
So I leave the thread for a bit come back and see talk of Reaver and Garth getting it on and Hammer spying on them?
Honestly, why do I not feel surprised ._.

Welcome to Paradise.